Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Says eqoul instead of s eqoul. Not sure it’s actually different though
Yes it is. Equol consists of S-equol and R-equol which are basically mirror images of teh same molecule but both can have different impact on hair loss. R-equol might be useless, i don't know i haven't done the research on it. Maybe others have. But it's def not the same.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think that the people are dumb, but with the desperate part you are right. And thatst why I feel sorry.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it is. Equol consists of S-equol and R-equol which are basically mirror images of teh same molecule but both can have different impact on hair loss. R-equol might be useless, i don't know i haven't done the research on it. Maybe others have. But it's def not the same.
I meant I’m not sure “equol” means they are using racemic eqoul or s eqoul. Might be good for someone to contact fidia about it,

I remember now!
S eqoul only blocks DHT, racemic eqoul reduces the 5 ar enzyme. That’s why s eqoul was healthier than finasteride

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just done with the 2nd application. 1ml is way way way too little to even cover half of the head unless you're slick bald. i think i'm gonna alternate between each half of the head everyday

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just done with the 2nd application. 1ml is way way way too little to even cover half of the head unless you're slick bald. i think i'm gonna alternate between each half of the head everyday
How well does it absorb into the scalp? Is it flaking or drying up like minoxidil tends to do?

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How well does it absorb into the scalp? Is it flaking or drying up like minoxidil tends to do?

it seems to absorb (or evaporate) well and fast. but then again i'm spreading so little over an area that large so it might be just that.

no flaking or drying or anything.