Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If asians consume it then why don't we eat what they eat instead of buying a 30 ml lotion for 70$?

I don't think they consume it. I think they have bacteria in their gut that produces it.

Not all asians consume soy. Only about 30% of asians have the right bacteria to convert things to S-equol

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
@NotInmywatch @Ollie
Thank you for clarifying that. I downloaded the other two studies to take a closer look...

I guess we shouldn't worry about the ingredients listing "Equol" and trust that it contains pure S-Equol?

Anyway, I'm not worried about sides, just interested in how this works... (if it does!)

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@NotInmywatch @Ollie
Thank you for clarifying that. I downloaded the other two studies to take a closer look...

I guess we shouldn't worry about the ingredients listing "Equol" and trust that it contains pure S-Equol?

Anyway, I'm not worried about sides, just interested in how this works... (if it does!)

Correct definitely nothing to worry about. Also S-equol unlike R also binds and i believe up-regulates the B-Estrogen receptor.. which is very good news for hair.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone worry about any of the chemiclas listed on label being toxic or boderline toxic?

I ran the ingredients through the EWG database and the only 4s were alcohol and BHT, which are near the end of the list. The three main/active ingredients were not listed though...

Last edited:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight on how this could interact with minoxidil? I wonder if results (if any) would add up or cancel out, and if Trinov could affect (one way or the other) the early minoxidil shedding...

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lowering DHT still has side effects, it’s just better to preserve the 5ar than not

DHT is a paracrine hormone, meaning it's produced only locally where it's needed...Brain, Liver, Skin...by paracrine signaling

And with S-Equol you're not actually "lowering" your DHT, you're just binding to it, DHT levels are not affected....it just don't bind to nearby AR receptors anymore since it's already binded to another molecule...

Do some research pls, you're talking in every god damn thread like you know all about Brotzu, but that's really not the case

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is a paracrine hormone, meaning it's produced only locally where it's needed...Brain, Liver, Skin...by paracrine signaling

And with S-Equol you're not actually "lowering" your DHT, you're just binding to it, DHT levels are not affected....it just don't bind to nearby AR receptors anymore since it's already binded to another molecule...

Do some research pls, you're talking in every god damn thread like you know all about Brotzu, but that's really not the case
Calm down. I haven’t looked into it for over half a year, which i already stated
I’ll have to read more about the paracrine idea, but if that is so then Why are there blood levels of DHT?

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, its should be available on the first weeks of december, then why it's still not shipped? Fidias marketing is really strange

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
My Bulgarian research team has just confirmed that Arrade is in fact a Brotzu employee. Abandoning ship is advised. I repeat: Abandon ship!