Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, of course, I know that it takes time to find out if either product works or not.. but the thing is that I am having second thoughts about Trinov.. the studies are very limited and the marketing is aimed at anyone but knowledgeable hair loss sufferers.. so I am going to add minoxidil and if all goes well within a few weeks I will have to decide whether to keep using both or drop one..

I would advice against it, but it is your call. You will not be able to see if the Trinov does anything if you combine it with minoxidil. In fact, since minoxidil will give a shed to most people after like 3 weeks, it would always make it seem as if Trinov doesn't do anything at all.

You already have the Trinov anyway and by giving it some time on its own you will be sure if it has any benefit at all. It might help with maintenance.

Also minoxidil generally comes with a bunch of downside of its own. Some people only shed for the first 3-6 months and only after see improvements compared to baseline. Then there is the problem that some people get darkcircles and the likes after a while. The moment people will tell you that you look tired or like sh*t a few times, you might stop minoxidil and you basically only gave yourself a few shedding cycles.

Not everybody has these effects of course. But if you are prone to darkcircles/bags under your eyes and/or don't have great skin complexion you will most likely see some negative effects.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why the heck would you introduce minoxidil if you just started trinov? Donone at a time for a few months to see if it is effective then make adjustments.

I read the study in the patent and doesn't look anything like what a reputable team or company would put out...

Last edited:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would advice against it, but it is your call. You will not be able to see if the Trinov does anything if you combine it with minoxidil. In fact, since minoxidil will give a shed to most people after like 3 weeks, it would always make it seem as if Trinov doesn't do anything at all.

You already have the Trinov anyway and by giving it some time on its own you will be sure if it has any benefit at all. It might help with maintenance.

Also minoxidil generally comes with a bunch of downside of its own. Some people only shed for the first 3-6 months and only after see improvements compared to baseline. Then there is the problem that some people get darkcircles and the likes after a while. The moment people will tell you that you look tired or like sh*t a few times, you might stop minoxidil and you basically only gave yourself a few shedding cycles.

Not everybody has these effects of course. But if you are prone to darkcircles/bags under your eyes and/or don't have great skin complexion you will most likely see some negative effects.

Thank you, I appreciate your advice. I know that possible side effects with minoxidil cannot be ruled out which is why I plan to keep on using Trinov for a while... but sooner or later I will have to make a choice..

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Their facility to make liposomes isn’t very big. That’s the hard part of making the lotion.
@The 7TH Sense has photos of their labs

I would get in my orders now, they may run out and probably won’t keep up with demand

Dogma

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is Trinov officially for sale now? Or are people just using other sources to get a replica of Trinov? Is there anywhere truly reliable to get the real product?

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much profit should they make if they even cant deliver >50 bottles to the pharmacies?

a rough estimate is that the pharmacies have about 40-50% profit of the final price. so if its 75€ fidia probably sells it at under 50€ to pharmacies

but let's make it 50€. take away VAT (22%) and you have 41€. take away production costs and we're talking anywhere between 20 to 30€ profit

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyway, i'm in my 2nd week of application and i can say it dries out your skin a lot. i put it on before bed and wash my head in the morning, but my skin is getting really dry.

oh btw, forgot to mention i am also dermarolling twice a week to maximize the absorption

Last edited:

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyway, i'm in my 2nd week of application and i can say it dries out your skin a lot. i put it on before bed and wash my head in the morning, but my skin is getting really dry.
do you have a diffusing Androgenetic Alopecia ? your top hair (where you loose hair) was too oily befor starting trinov ?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia made a post on their site about efficacy and posted this picture with it. Not sure if this guy was in their trials but they can't just use this pic willy-nilly if it doesn't indicate the product's efficacy, because that would be misleading and ultimately illegal.
https://www.trinovanticaduta.com/it/da-0-sei-mesi-i-risultati-della-lozione-anticaduta-trinov
image-post-7.jpg

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have a diffusing Androgenetic Alopecia ? your top hair (where you loose hair) was too oily befor starting trinov ?

yes i have Androgenetic Alopecia and i'm basically a norwood 4.5. my hair is VERY oily, i have to wash it everyday.

jiggo

Reaction score
Fidia made a post on their site about efficacy and posted this picture with it. Not sure if this guy was in their trials but they can't just use this pic willy-nilly if it doesn't indicate the product's efficacy, because that would be misleading and ultimately illegal.
https://www.trinovanticaduta.com/it/da-0-sei-mesi-i-risultati-della-lozione-anticaduta-trinov
View attachment 107426

No way that the lotion is that effective. Why should it be illegal? Thats just some cover photo without any reference to the real efficiancy.