Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you basically saying that he's kind of a 'fraud'?

Im saying no way to know.

We are on internet.

on annoynomous forums.

EVEN if he is being authentic he may have gotten the information from Dr Brotzu...(note i said may have) NOT Fidia.

Reactions: br1

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we've reached a point in modern marketing where announcements to announcements are more commonplace. If official news was coming soon, especially if it is good news, they would likely have announced when the news is being released. That's my take, so I'm not expecting it anytime soon.

Strongly disagree with that.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think we've reached a point in modern marketing where announcements to announcements are more commonplace. If official news was coming soon, especially if it is good news, they would likely have announced when the news is being released. That's my take, so I'm not expecting it anytime soon.

Sure, you could argue that they don't have announcements for the announcement of their vaginal gels, but I don't think anyone is banging at the door for information on those.

ill be honest I am more interested in their vaginal gels then this lotion. Hopefully they release an announcement for the next announcement soon

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do their Vaginal Gels do?

Do girls apply gel to their vagina's and we insert our penis and thrust in and out and the faster we thrust in and out the faster our hair grows back. Once finished we have a full head of hair again?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do girls apply gel to their vagina's and we insert our penis and thrust in and out and the faster we thrust in and out the faster our hair grows back. Once finished we have a full head of hair again?

Vaginal gels are usually post menopausal women lol

rafiles

Established Member
Reaction score

Don't ask such questions, if you don't have Vagina

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the moderator on Ieson just posted this

Posted - December 17 2016: 22:38:29
In February, the report will be ready for these tests (as he said Beps), it is said to be made public, for sure will be delivered to Phidias.

And in the meantime, let us continue to talk (even) of the microcirculation, it is not forbidden to non-experts ... Hello MA - rlin
icon_smile.gif

and then this

The trials are made by third parties on behalf of Phidias (so he told me Beps) and then the report is presented to Phidias February.

Hello

MA - rlin

Guess its just waiting time for the next couple of months so put on your hats for now and enjoy what is left of your bald life :)

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Calm down guys, Marlin just said on IESON that Beps told him the trials are carried by a third part company surveilled by FIDIA, and the report should be ready on February.
It's not a sure thing that Fidia will show it to the public, though, but they have no reason to do so... :)

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So now is when everything makes sense, because he told us that the lotion will be sold the 30th of February... 1st of March!

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
The third-party angle makes sense with the language of some of their emails. I originally thought it was broken English, but that clarifies things. Glad to hear things are moving along swiftly.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Calm down guys, Marlin just said on IESON that Beps told him the trials are carried by a third part company surveilled by FIDIA, and the report should be ready on February.
It's not a sure thing that Fidia will show it to the public, though, but they have no reason to do so... :)

Can you @The 7TH Sense please translate last Marlin´s post on IESON? He says something about the production of the product but he has written a lot this last time and I don´t get him. Thank you!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
New post from Marlin:

It should be noted that trials have been made in the first place to establish the safety of use of the preparation with these "new" substances, the efficacy is not required for a cosmetic, it is sufficient that does not do damage. Sorge also no doubt that if it was too effectively perhaps might have problems to be classified as a cosmetic. Fidia is waiting for the end of the test, but not so much to know if the product is effective, but to finally proceed to production and marketing, we say that removing an obligation imposed by law and can proceed.

So all this anxiously awaiting the outcome of the trials is another big mistake that some are taking misunderstanding about the real meaning of these trials.

Hello

MA - rlin

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
But surely if they want to sell it they will want some proof that it works so that people buy it?

I mean I'm sure they will sell it even if it's only barely effective but if this does what Brotzu says then I would have thought that FIDIA would be very interested in recording the effectiveness of this lotion in the trials.

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense so they're saying they may not actually release the results? I don't understand. Also is this info from Beps given to the moderator for Ieson