Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hurry up February!! Hopefully it's not another Samumed situation like last March....

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** y'all acting like you know everything about production and marketing of medicines. They are a pharma, they certainly know what they are doing, we got a date, 2-3 months until it is available, as to results, I am sure they will show results, how else do you expect anyone to buy it?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I understand that none of that impedes Fidias commercialization/scaling preparations, if that's the point you're trying to make. If anything, it makes it easier. They can focus their resources on that specifically, rather than using that manpower on performing the trials themselves.
If safety issue is Fidia's major concern, will you prepare mass production before final results?
It makes sense to do so if they are testing for efficacy, which can be seen before the final results. Safety trials can never be concluded before end results.
I hope they release soon though.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bottom line: Whether it's approved or not by the FDA in US, can people still sell it on Ebay, or can you directly get it shipped from a website?!

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Their topical finasteride was supposed to be available in the US last march lol

I actually emailed them recently and got a response from a rep saying that, so long as there are no more unexpected stalls from the FDA, that they plan for the first quarter of 2017. Not saying I buy it, necessarily, but good to have the info nonetheless.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually emailed them recently and got a response from a rep saying that, so long as there are no more unexpected stalls from the FDA, that they plan for the first quarter of 2017. Not saying I buy it, necessarily, but good to have the info nonetheless.

I've heard their topical doesn't decrease rate of sides

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard their topical doesn't decrease rate of sides

Don't mean to throw this thread (even more) off its founding idea, but I would think that a topical would imply less sides. That's not to say NO SIDES, but you're just not recieving that same dosages systematically when you're using a topical. I actually haven't read a whole lot on Hasson and Wong's topical, so I can't say for sure what the reports say; but I do infer that a topical will not come equipped with the same side effects as the pill.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
They claim serum levels are 1-18th that of oral on their website. Idk if that's true.

K9gatton was a long time member on this forum that told me it to stay far away from topical finasteide from Hasson & Wong. Said something about needing to apply a lot of the lotion which makes you absorb more finasteride than a 1mg oral dose

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
K9gatton was a long time member on this forum that told me it to stay far away from topical finasteide from Hasson & Wong. Said something about needing to apply a lot of the lotion which makes you absorb more finasteride than a 1mg oral dose
Idk about you but I would take the science before what someone says. They use liposomal delivery like Brotzu and Hassan and Wong are known for their hair transplants. I would like to believe them when they say it has less sides. Who knows though.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, great news.

Can someone explain how this topical should be used on the head? I mean I still have some hairs (aggressive diffuse hair loss, lost 70 percent of my hair within the last 6 months) but it's an overall thinning on the top of the head. My basic question is: is it possible to apply it on the hair and its automatically absorbed by the scalp or what is the best way to apply the lotion and when would be the best time in your opinion?

This question is related to Brotzus Lotion...

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So now.....Enjoy Xmas, Enjoy New Year. Pump some Iron, eat healthily.

February comes and we will know when it is likely we can buy this Brotzu lotion.

We will soon have bodies of Gods and hair of Justin Bieber.

Book your flights to Italy.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Why do I just get the gut feeling that in February we're all going to be disappointed, either by news that there'll be a delay or no plans to commercialize?
Have I become that jaded in my five years on this site?

I understand how you feel. Been a long time lurker before i decided to make an account but we just gotta keep it cool, not having too high of expectations and if we're lucky this time we might get something useful

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody close your eyes, press the refresh button and say these words:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BROTZU TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a recurring theme on this thread.

We hear no news for a few days, someone questions the authenticity of the lotion, morale among the community falls and pessimism prospers, then...

Alas! A wild Italian appears, with reassuring news from the motherland of the effectiveness of the almighty brotzu lotion and faith is restored.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Do we know for how long the trials by Fidia will have lasted in total? If it's only 6 months as the other trials we may not know the full potential of the lotion once we get the results. Maybe it's not really relevant for us with androgenetic alopecia but the little girl from Brotzus presentation showed continuous improvement of her condition up until 16 months as can be seen here:
Before:
Before treatment.png

4 months:
4 months.png

6 months:
6 months.png

12 months:
12 months.png

&
12 months 2.png

16 months:
16 months.png