Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm hopeful or if I have crippling anxiety over this lotion. The "Big" 3 did absolutely nothing for me.

If this lotion works.... Oh man. But it's hard to stay positive. You risk getting very, very disappointed.

Church_of_Brotzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
The timing of this news release.
Think about it. The top managers in FIDIA sat down behind meeting table and decided that they are going to drop the bomb just days before Christmas. IF the news is going to be that the product is not viable - then that would be the biggest dick move ever.
This is probably the most waited product in FIDIAs history. People keep calling and mailing them daily. They know what they are sitting on.

Let´s not forget this was originally supposed to happen "after the holidays" , right?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone so excited about this tbh? Wouldn't some black market CB or something like that be more legit? Or just turning winlevi into Breezula in 2018?

inb4 2190

Remember to prepare for bad news, but expect good news. The announcement could be absolutely anything. There's an equal chance of good news and bad news and a mixture of each.

I think its gonna be bad news i have 0 hope!!

While you guys are welcome to your opinion, people here are looking forward to this news. This seems to have the most hope to fight hairloss since the intro of finasteride some 20 years ago, and there is hope it will be released within 2017.

It's obvious you guys dont have much faith in this, but your negativity is draining. Your guess is no better than anyone else's here, so the negativity is only ruining people's optimism. And if you have no hope, then why waste your time paying attention to this thread?

++

For everyone else, I think we can finally breathe a sigh of relief. So much anticipation, Im hoping this will be the news we've been waiting for. It'll be the Best Christmas Ever!!! ;)

Last edited:

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Hasson and Wong topical will give sides to people, just like oral finasteride. I wish that wasn't true but I'm from Vancouver, when I first heard news about the H+W topical months ago, I called the Hasson and Wong representative many times, so many in fact, that she knew who I was and I think I pissed her off, asking the same question about sides, everyday I called her lol. I also called the compounding pharmacy near Hasson and Wong, and there were side effects reported for some people who took it...just like oral finasteride, according to the people I talked to.

Just pray for the Brotzu lotion, I have a strong feeling that this will help/cure many of us until the Tsuji cure gets released.

The reason might be that the composition H&W is using is way too strong.

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I read that Fidia is giving official news, I literally smiled from ear to ear. I believe we will get a launch date. God is great. Even he doesn't want me to go bald.

sselssert

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I read that Fidia is giving official news, I literally smiled from ear to ear. I believe we will get a launch date. God is great. Even he doesn't want me to go bald.

If the rumors are true and the trials aren't done I'm not sure we'll get an exact date. Personally, I'd be thrilled if we got a launch window, or even just a date when trial results will be released.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it will be bad news, I mean that's kinda messed up to say we're making an announcement this week then a couple days later say no we're not releasing it.

I'm hoping for good news, I only need this to work half as good as brotzu promised to get pretty much all my hair back.

Church_of_Brotzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it's news on AA im shaving and living life bald and cucked

The upgraded lotion by FIDIA contains s-equol what is supposed to bind and neutralize THD. I don´t think there would be any point putting this expensive component into the lotion if they were going after AA. From what I understand AA is not caused by THD. Looks like this lotion is engineered with Androgenetic Alopecia in mind.

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Fidia's new logo (unconfirmed)

fidia lolz.png

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The upgraded lotion by FIDIA contains s-equol what is supposed to bind and neutralize THD. I don´t think there would be any point putting this expensive component into the lotion if they were going after AA. From what I understand AA is not caused by THD. Looks like this lotion is engineered with Androgenetic Alopecia in mind.

Brotzu said clearly that "most cases of Alopecia Areata happen simultaneously to an alteration of hormones' equilibriums". The Equol forces the immune system to respond at this unbalancing (DHT is altered), restoring in some cases the equilibrium needed. In Androgenetic Alopecia the usefulness it's obvious, I explained that pages ago.
When asked, multiple times the doctor said there was no need to differentiate the lotions.