Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
While you guys are welcome to your opinion, people here are looking forward to this news. This seems to have the most hope to fight hairloss since the intro of finasteride some 20 years ago, and there is hope it will be released within 2017.

It's obvious you guys dont have much faith in this, but your negativity is draining. Your guess is no better than anyone else's here, so the negativity is only ruining people's optimism. And if you have no hope, then why waste your time paying attention to this thread?

++

For everyone else, I think we can finally breathe a sigh of relief. So much anticipation, Im hoping this will be the news we've been waiting for. It'll be the Best Christmas Ever!!! ;)

Look at @Barbe a papa Profile

4 pages of posts

ALL for this thread

Almost all negative.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who are on finasteride are going to have the toughest decision to make. The only way to know if this replaces finasteride is by getting off finasteride. If people get off finasteride, and realize this doesn't actually maintain but is just another minoxidil... then they're potentially taking a huge hit to their current hairlines. If you just add this to a regiment that already includes finasteride, then we'll never know how effective it is alone.
Has crossed my mind too. I am still on finasteride albiet a microdose (0.15mg a day, don't ask how i cut my pills).
Ill probably stick with both for a while until reports from others come out of them dropping finasteride.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's only for men, right?
I want to try latisse, I am sure it works but it is so expensive... Can't Kane do some Latisse for hair btw?

I dont know.

Im so far having luck with topical spironolactone/estrodial.

I think finasteride does not work well in women if not mistaken.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you need to stay realistic if they do announce the product before Christmas. At best they announce it with photos from the trial and a release date. Worst case they announce the lotion as part of their product pipeline with a limited description. I believe if they do make an official statement about the product then it must be good in the way that it isn't complete dud.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you're using latisse, what's your results been with that buddy boyo?

inb4 but you're jeric

#FREEDAVIDGANDY

Latisse initially gave me a nice burst of regrowth, which I've kept. I have a bald spot on my crown and I think I got 10-15% of my hair back in that area. And it's not peach fuzz, it's long, thick hair. I maintain it with Finasteride and minoxidil, but its efficacy is limited.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did the sudden enthusiasm come from? Did Fidia post a formal press release?

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
People on here are so fed up with current treatments that the excitement for this lotion is outrageous.

I don't want to be that "negative" guy, but I can't see how this would be a "cure" for anyone on here. For those banking on this to be a CURE please get your mind right, reevaluate your situation and lower your expectations dramatically.

I think that most are just excited about the potential for something NEW to be available to treat this condition. Something backed up with science and trials. I can agree to be excited about POTENTIAL because I'm tired of Propecia and Rogaine as well.

However, please tame those wild expectations. Seeing the word "cure" being thrown out there so ridicuously has me shaking my head at a few of you. This will NOT be a cure, but hopefully an easy over the counter solution that can compete with current treatments. I'm excited about that POTENTIAL.

You all need to simmer down and prepare yourself for the worst...with hair loss treatments it's always the way to go. I'm tired of the disappointment.

Good luck you all.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can argue that if it was bad news, they wouldn't make an official announcement.
why not. Maybe they want to calm ppl down. Or who knows what the results of trials are, maybe they did not achieve desired results, but still there is full hair loss stop. We will all know at the end of the week. I would urge everyone to not to be over-optimistic.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
The announcement could be something totally innocuous too - like they have a new partner or some other mundane logistical thing.

But I hope it's something really positive too. Hair loss sufferers certainly are due for some good news.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
People on here are so fed up with current treatments that the excitement for this lotion is outrageous.

I don't want to be that "negative" guy, but I can't see how this would be a "cure" for anyone on here. For those banking on this to be a CURE please get your mind right, reevaluate your situation and lower your expectations dramatically.

I think that most are just excited about the potential for something NEW to be available to treat this condition. Something backed up with science and trials. I can agree to be excited about POTENTIAL because I'm tired of Propecia and Rogaine as well.

However, please tame those wild expectations. Seeing the word "cure" being thrown out there so ridicuously has me shaking my head at a few of you. This will NOT be a cure, but hopefully an easy over the counter solution that can compete with current treatments. I'm excited about that POTENTIAL.

You all need to simmer down and prepare yourself for the worst...with hair loss treatments it's always the way to go. I'm tired of the disappointment.

Good luck you all.

Nobody said it will be a cure. Like you said, most of us are exited about the possibility of a new treatment which has the potential to replace or work along with finasterid and minoxidil. And even if this lotion would bring back all my hair, my definition of a cure isn't using a lotion for the rest of my life.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to be that "negative" guy, but I can't see how this would be a "cure" for anyone on here..

If it maintains my hair and provides a smidge of regrowth (though minoxidil is already doing that), a transplant would see me and a ton of other people cured.

What now?

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
If it maintains my hair and provides a smidge of regrowth (though minoxidil is already doing that), a transplant would see me and a ton of other people cured.

What now?

Maintaining could be a cure for

What now?

Then why not just get a hair transplant? If minoxidil is doing its job (consider yourself lucky) and all you need is a hair transplant, why are you interested in this lotion?

You don't make any sense. Just get a hair transplant and wash away from these forums. You don't NEED this treatment. Smh

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Then why not just get a hair transplant? If minoxidil is doing its job (consider yourself lucky) and all you need is a hair transplant, why are you interested in this lotion?

You don't make any sense. Just get a hair transplant and wash away from these forums. You don't NEED this treatment. Smh

Because I'd rather not be taking brain-chemical inhibiting drugs.

Durrr

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Like that guy said, you need to maintain on finasteride otherwise the transplanted hairs risk falling out. finasteride has too many sides.
Thats where this lotion comes in...