Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you Royfuckedme.

Don't cry

How is that even possible. you and sangay have more dislikes than messages.

Wtf is that? Translation = Your opinion is worth like sh*t or (reboost). Stop commenting here. Whenever you comment, everybody knows that sh*t is coming. Shut ur mouth now and feel ashamed... it's unbelievable how less self respect you both have.. If someone tells you to shut, then better stfu because nobody cares what you write.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Believe me, i laugh at you.
You wish cancer to people for a f*****g lotion! What's wrong with you kid?
Most people dedicated to these kind of forums spending so much time writing for proteins,genes, wnt pathways etc, things that they don't even understand just to impress have mental problems.
So f*** this forum and specially f*** you.
Bye Royfuckedme.:p

I love it to see you crying :D

By the way... "Royfuckedme" is a very good one. Keep saying this you idiot hahahahahhaha.
Think about this one... oh sorry.. how is that possible , you have no brain.
In future choose a better name than bitchkas. You read it like bitchkas, where is the problem?

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only news from italian sites are that the parasite Sangay89 came back after he has been banned from Bellicappeli... His new name is "Zaborg" who spreads the same senseless things. Italian members exposed him as Sangan and now he will be blocked again.

Sangay.... Come on boy show SELF RESPECT: Nobody likes you. Nobody wants you, THEY ARE BANNING YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Accept it that you are NOBODY. You are 0 , you are sh*t, you are a parasite. Don't you feel ashamed to come back to places where you get banned? such a loser! :D

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't cry

How is that even possible. you and sangay have more dislikes than messages.

Wtf is that? Translation = Your opinion is worth like sh*t or (reboost). Stop commenting here. Whenever you comment, everybody knows that sh*t is coming. Shut ur mouth now and feel ashamed... it's unbelievable how less self respect you both have.. If someone tells you to shut, then better stfu because nobody cares what you write.

yeah mate, you can be sure the thing I care the most in my life is the RESPECT I get on a hairloss forum by people that are just trying promoting oil snakes for their own economic interests... oh my, I should really go throw myself under a bridge 'cos you, mrv88, 7th sense and spanishboy give me nonstop disliked everytime I write something...

how old are you, dude, seriously, you seem to be a 14 y.o. teenager with some problem in real social life that cares so much about "reputation" on a hairloss forum... bad social life in the real world, perhaps? ;)

EDIT: since you care so much about likes and dislikes on a forum, congrats for your 100th dislike received :)

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok this has been going on for too much.
It is ok that people fight but this is ridiculous.
Do you have nothing to write about the subject at hand?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You try to be funny in every single post. You are the most retarded person in here with your useless posts.
You are not funny, you are not knowledgeable. You have ruined every single thread with your retarded comments.
Get lost, loser.

lol upset you did i mate? you sound pissed

you bring absolutely nothing to this forum

your a useless, negative, depressing little sh*t

no likes you, no one wants you here, your a joke

go f*** off somewhere else

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol upset you did i mate? you sound pissed

you bring absolutely nothing to this forum

your a useless, negative, depressing little sh*t

no likes you, no one wants you here, your a joke

go f*** off somewhere else

What the f***! It's weird that you don't try to be funny again.
What do you bring from your side to the forum? I say it you weird b**ch. Your posts are some kind of jokes by a creepy oldman or something.
I don't like you anyway us many other members i suppose. Get lost now.
1usas1.jpg