Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
SmartSelectImage_2017-08-27-04-32-18.png

At least something is happening. It seems that DAV and DAX codes are common in European patents. If I understood it correctly it means that the extension of the patent to BA, MA, ME did not work? you see these two codes DAV and DAX many times in many patents... Does someone know more about it?

Nevertheless it's a good sign that something is happening. Don't worry it's nothing bad.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 62228

At least something is happening. It seems that DAV and DAX codes are common in European patents. If I understood it correctly it means that the extension of the patent to BA, MA, ME did not work? you see these two codes DAV and DAX many times in many patents... Does someone know more about it?

Nevertheless it's a good sign that something is happening. Don't worry it's nothing bad.

Could please tell me what relevance it have with brotzu? I dont know well what it is

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get it, If they stopped the Patent already nearly 3 weeks ago, why didnt they give an Update?

Also If they deleted the patent it seems that they dont want to sell this, but than i dont understand brotzus words. I could image that he lied in assignment of the company to promote this sh*t but for no other reason. And if he didn't lied there is no sense in deleting the patent.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The requests have been deleted and you keep saying things are alright.
I don't get it !?!?

I am not an expert on these patent things but I compared many other patents and almost all of them who wanted to extend their patent to different european countries got this code. I think these 3 countries have special requirements. I also think that this extension of patent to these 3 countries happens automatically.

All in all this is not bad news. You can google for the codes EP DAX and the other code.

We still need someone who can give a better explanation.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get it, If they stopped the Patent already nearly 3 weeks ago, why didnt they give an Update?

Also If they deleted the patent it seems that they dont want to sell this, but than i dont understand brotzus words. I could image that he lied in assignment of the company to promote this sh*t but for no other reason. And if he didn't lied there is no sense in deleting the patent.

It refers to their last extension attempt!
It does NOT mean they stopped or everything is deleted.

Fidia is playing mindfuck games lol
With this patent thing they will receive phone calls again, but I am still telling it's nothing to worry about! I am just happy that there is something new and that they seem to be alive!

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/sea...submitted=true&DB=&query=Brotzu+&Submit=Поиск

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Roberto_72 delete the last 2 pages and ban these useless motherfuckers

all they do is talk sh*t to everyone

You can ban me, I don't give a sh*t. Only if you ban me just fora saying this lotion is BS and you don't ban royaume for writing three times "I hope you get the worst form of cancer you parasite, piece fo sh*t" to another user on this forum,, you'll just prove this forum is a jokecasa, just trying to promote hairloss products like some users do onu that scam forum folliclethought. "Hey, he is wishing cancer to anither member, ahahah funny he's cool"; "hey, he is saying brotzu doesnt work, piece of sh*t, we have to ban him we cant allow this".

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to ban this piece of sh*t wishing cancer to other people, cos he is promoting brotzu anyhow, right? But yeah, ban me instead 'cos I'm saying brotzu won't work without ever insulting or wishing bad things to anybody. You'll just get a very good image, for this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-24-20.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-24-20.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-23-40.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-23-40.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-22-40.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-11-22-40.png
    151 KB · Views: 167

Christian Miller

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to ban this piece of sh*t wishing cancer to other people, cos he is promoting brotzu anyhow, right? But yeah, ban me instead 'cos I'm saying brotzu won't work without ever insulting or wishing bad things to anybody. You'll just get a very good image, for this forum.
Well, I was banned, but somebody who wishes cancer upon others is not.
Yay, that's some objectivity and there is NO f-ing bias. NONE.

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really guys, what's so difficult in ignoring each other. I mean it is obvious, a few members try to offend others by saying this is all bullshit and everyone who believes this could work is really dumb, and a few members just really get pissed off and fire back in the worst way I could imagine.

Really I appreciate a good trolling, but this isn't even funny anymore because you are not even thinking about what you write. No resourcefull posts, just the same senseless bullshit again and again.

So maybe could everyone who got involved in this sh*t battle stop feeding the troll, so that we can come back to our memes and the depressions?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I asked the German Fidia Company a few months ago concerning their Brotzu news on the German website, they said that they don't know when this product will be marketed in Italy and they still don't know if it will be released in Germany. It sounded to me like it is sure that it will hit the market in Italy but a release in Germany is still not clear.

WTF is going on there.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Are you sure this isn´t bad news @Royaume?

They have read you in Bellicapelli and they are already discussing the issue, but no one has explained what´s going on. Maybe the IESON forum will provide the answer this time. Thanks anyway ;)

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Last message from IESON:

ad3

Membro Attivo
offline.gif

192 Messaggi

Inserito il - 27 agosto 2017 : 12:44:09
_icon_sendpvt.png
_icon_reply.png

su hair transplant un utente ha trovato che il 9 agosto la richiesta di validazione e estensione del brevetto ai paesi europei è stata eliminata. Qualcuno che possa spiegare?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't deleted mean bye bye gone adiós amigos no need for it etc ? Can't think of a positive outcome.