Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't asked. Am away from work this whole week unfortunately. Will try to get some more info.
Just too many idiots here. Whatever I say will be questioned anyways...

I will appreciate you finding out more info about its current status/ release enough to supplement all the ungrateful dipshits amoung us.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any updates from Italians ?

Soon, maybe. Reading IESON, Marlin, the admin, promised to speak with Giuseppe Brotzu. He says he already sent him an email and a FB message.
Let's hope we can understand that cetirizine stuff posted by him, even though I think it's pretty obvious that he posted it to show the potential of prostaglandins and the role of VEGF and the other stuff linked to the lotion. Even though I didn't like it, because it can be interpreted, as I already said, like a "Hey, this sh*t is going to work, be sure to rush to buy it the day it hits the shelf without thinking twice!".

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Soon, maybe. Reading IESON, Marlin, the admin, promised to speak with Giuseppe Brotzu. He says he already sent him an email and a FB message.
Let's hope we can understand that cetirizine stuff posted by him, even though I think it's pretty obvious that he posted it to show the potential of prostaglandins and the role of VEGF and the other stuff linked to the lotion. Even though I didn't like it, because it can be interpreted, as I already said, like a "Hey, this sh*t is going to work, be sure to rush to buy it the day it hits the shelf without thinking twice!".

yeah makes sense but I also think about the consequences for his name and reputation of the Brotzu family.
Getting insulted 10000 times as a scammer and snake oil producer is definetely not what the name Brotzu stands for.

Especially because he used his real name on the different facebook groups. It would be different if he used another name and praised this lotion.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its time to start listening to the pessimists on the thread, in reality if a pharma company had a great product near release, it would be in the media at this stage, im not saying a product wont be released but its looking like just another lotion like for example caffeine shampoo or bioxsine, no reason for a pharma company to be this quiet if they had an excellent product near release.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think its time to start listening to the pessimists on the thread, in reality if a pharma company had a great product near release, it would be in the media at this stage, im not saying a product wont be released but its looking like just another lotion like for example caffeine shampoo or bioxsine, no reason for a pharma company to be this quiet if they had an excellent product near release.
RageFace.jpg

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

more and more I agree with you. there is no reason to be slient if product is excellent

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
PGE1 is a drug acting on several levels: it inhibits type 1 and 2 alpha- reductase.

This could be useful for those of us who have a very oily scalp?

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Not really. Journalists and TV start to investigate on a product when they clearly see people with great results or trials with a lot of people and immense success. Everything else is just scam and they risk their reputation of credibility up to then by pointing their fingers on the next "big thing". At least my friend told me this, working as a journalist for the biggest paper in Switzerland. Nothing reached this point so far, and nothing is sure to not reach it. So just f*cking wait.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Negative: They are people with a pessimistic and losing mentality. Rather. We have never been in such a good situation in terms of phase 2-3 treatments for androgenetic alopecia.
Uhm, are we?

The only things in Phase II\III are:
- CB\Breezula
- Polichem Topical finasteride
- Seti\Fevi
- Repicel, although this is not clear at this point

Then there is Follica, but I would rather not comment on it.

EDIT: lol why the downvotes? The truth hurts?

Last edited:

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhm, are we?

- CB\Breezula
- Seti\Fevi

Uhm, yes we are.

The "only" things are quite a list just as you perfectly enrolled. And put Follica in there, because it's worth to comment

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhm, are we?

- CB\Breezula
- Seti\Fevi

Do you want more? OMG...Follica? The latest studies show that it is highly effective. Nothing more to say!

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you want more? OMG...Follica? The latest studies show that it is highly effective. Nothing more to say!

Well first give me some real news then I will add it. When was the last time they said something? To give you an idea there is a thread here from 2008 saying it will come out "soon".
Also while i really like Repicel\Shiseido, we haven't heard from them in a long time.

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't tell if you're joking because every facet of your post is bewilderingly inaccurate to such a ludicrous extent that it has to be a joke, but you said it with such aplomb that it makes you sound believable. If your post was genuine, I have to ask how you came to think that.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...s_in_isolated_sebaceous_glands_and_whole_skin
Furthermore, we suggest that specific inhibition of the type 1 5 alpha-R may offer a viable approach to the management of sebum production and, hence, acne.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en
PGE1 is a drug acting on several levels: it inhibits type 1 and 2 alpha- reductase, is a vasodilator and improves angiogenesis .

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.researchgate.net/public...s_in_isolated_sebaceous_glands_and_whole_skin
Furthermore, we suggest that specific inhibition of the type 1 5 alpha-R may offer a viable approach to the management of sebum production and, hence, acne.

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2015170247A1?cl=en
PGE1 is a drug acting on several levels: it inhibits type 1 and 2 alpha- reductase, is a vasodilator and improves angiogenesis .
PGE1 does not inhibit either type of 5 alpha reductase... I see that the patent says otherwise, but I have not seen any other studies that can confirm that. Looking at the pathway on how PGE1 is created, it would not make sense to inhibit 5 alpha reductase at all. If you can link me to other studies confirming it does in fact inhibit it, I would be very interested