Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
That's definitely a typo, I couldn't figure that one out myself. But in one of his interviews he stated you can use the lotion everyday to get the regrowth and thickening you want. Then you can apply the lotion twice a week to maintain.

Twice a week! As a daily user of finasteride + minoxidil for the last 20 years, this sounds like poetry to my ears.

I find it hard to believe but I trust Brotzu!

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
[...] Will this get slick bald areas back, like temples? [...]

Great question! Yes, temples are usually tricky. In my case, the crown is perfect but there is recession in the front. I guess it's still too early to draw any conclusions, we'll have to wait and see.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh god this topic is taking a bad turn again, won't be long until someone asks if Brotzu lotion will have finasteride like sides again.......

But back on track Fidia's holiday ends on August 19th, hopefully they'll give us some news soon after

Where did you hear that date?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
You've misquoted JLC. He says in the interview that it is most effective in early alopecia - people who've only been balding for around 2 years.

I've been losing hair for +20 years, so I'm not expecting any regrowth. But if this allows me to stop it completely, it will be worth it.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some one on HLC2020 emailed Fidia and got that response

“Fidia offices will be closed for summer holidays from the 8th until the 19th of August. I will be back on August 29th. For urgent matters please call +39 3420704040 or send an email"

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I thought that was strange too.

Fidia is a huge multinational corporation and they completely stop their research in august? That's weird!

They're not stopping research, it's just a normal holiday in Italy I guess.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some one on HLC2020 emailed Fidia and got that response

“Fidia offices will be closed for summer holidays from the 8th until the 19th of August. I will be back on August 29th. For urgent matters please call +39 3420704040 or send an email"

That doesn't imply that results will be given out on August 20th.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking around September time is when they'll drop some news. In the interview, Brotzu said they'll release the product commercially when trials are done, I'm hoping the announcement will give us some indication of when that will be (and also hopefully it's soon, from the little we've heard it doesn't seem like there would be much left on the trials)

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking around September time is when they'll drop some news. In the interview, Brotzu said they'll release the product commercially when trials are done, I'm hoping the announcement will give us some indication of when that will be (and also hopefully it's soon, from the little we've heard it doesn't seem like there would be much left on the trials)

hearing news in September would be amazing but no one knows exactly how long the trial will be or even when they started. I still have my fingers crossed tho

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
hearing news in September would be amazing but no one knows exactly how long the trial will be or even when they started. I still have my fingers crossed tho

They started around March or April if I recall correctly. We were discussing the trial start far earlier in this thread.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score

Well, we're losing our hair and having our appearance, sex lives and confidence absolutely obliterated. Sounds like an urgent matter, no?
I do apologize for my sour mood today, though. Went shopping - thought it'd cheer me up. Forgot about the strong lights in the fitting rooms ...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is supposed to be the driving force of this lotion that should enable all this magical regrowth of hair lost within the last 5 years?
To me it sounds like a slightly souped up herbal cocktail. The equol is surely not going to give regrowth, we know inhibiting DHT generally doesn't lead to that.
So, it's either the DGLA... or something else. Must be something pretty powerful, I mean come on. His claims are in line with the kind of results you might expect from taking a MTF transgender regimen. So either he's not telling everything that he plans to put inside or, some of these ingredients are indeed magical.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what is supposed to be the driving force of this lotion that should enable all this magical regrowth of hair lost within the last 5 years?
To me it sounds like a slightly souped up herbal cocktail. The equol is surely not going to give regrowth, we know inhibiting DHT generally doesn't lead to that.
So, it's either the DGLA... or something else. Must be something pretty powerful, I mean come on. His claims are in line with the kind of results you might expect from taking a MTF transgender regimen. So either he's not telling everything that he plans to put inside or, some of these ingredients are indeed magical.

In Brotzu's past interviews and his patent he describes what the active ingredients are and how they work (which are all posted in this thread)

and the "5 years" which is an anecdotal measurement imo is only for young guys, not everyone.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if you can get someone to translate the video of his presentation it appears that he explains each ingredient and how they play a role.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if you can get someone to translate the video of his presentation it appears that he explains each ingredient and how they play a role.

I'm really curious about what exactly he talks about in that video, I've never seen a translation. He does give some info on the ingredients in this interview bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli/

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wheres my Italian brothers at?

Right about here

mitaly.gif