Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am probably one of the fiercest soldiers of the 'do not get your hopes up prematurely' army but the idea of rubbing this stuff on my head during a warm summer evening this year is... very nice.

I get a haircut every 4 months and will go again in 2 months. The idea that that COULD be the last barber visit where I try to keep my eyes closed most of the time is also... very nice.
Oh my god I've never read anything more relatable than that. Literally during the last haircut I got I avoided looking in the mirror at all costs, until the barber was done and I had to look: You could see me holding back the tears.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu's son is a Forum member???
Damn!
Lol at times i find him shady when he misses the given targets. He is 54 and isn’t a kid who would just announce the world whatever he simply hears. Also if he is leaking the legit information, they have been missed many times.

No offence but i’m an auditor, skeptism is in my mind. Godbless brotzu family if this lotion works as stated.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The 'delusion' is simply based off of what has been said by Brotzu, along with photo results like the Areata case. The only thing that will prove our expectations to be 'delusions' is if that 82 year old man has literally been lying.
That and Beps is a lying troll, the 60 person androgenetic alopecia study must be fake, topical estrogen doesn't work to stop hair loss, vasodilation has never grown new hair, Sitri is a made up conference, Fidia put off the lotion for two years for no reason, and everyone involved wants to ruin their reputation :rolleyes:
At this point not believing in the lotion would mean you're a conspiracy theorist

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That and Beps is a lying troll, the 60 person androgenetic alopecia study must be fake, topical estrogen doesn't work to stop hair loss, vasodilation has never grown new hair, Sitri is a made up conference, Fidia put off the lotion for two years for no reason, and everyone involved wants to ruin their reputation :rolleyes:
At this point not believing in the lotion would mean you're a conspiracy theorist

I like the way you think:rolleyes:

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion better works or else
pubidome-pubic-hair-transplant-therapy-get-the-curls-get-the-11598565.png

INT

Reaction score
Wat een zwaar leven hebben we toch ook met deze ziekte :(

Ah joh. Komt goed. Je zal zware dagen hebben maar als zijn altijd mensen die het erger hebben. Wie weet sta je over een half jaar deze Italiaanse wondersaus op je hoofd Telogen Effluvium smeren:).

Last edited:

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only Few things are we can be certain about.
1. April 14th 2018 DR.Brotzu will present his research/results about his lotion

2.Anything we predict past month can be all bullshits.

3. We all want some type of new treatment.

4. There are always going to be trolls

5. We have to wait.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Will the Brotion help us with the forking DS? What do you think?

If Brotzu os God (I believe so), then good old Beps is Jesus who walks among us. He will come back to life next Sunday, so yep, I guess we will have news from him soon ;)

Ps. Bet this will be released before July and it will cost less than 45 euros, just saying.