Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well from what we know, the lotion is completely done. Stable for a year at room temp.
The representative trials are the finished product. I'm starting to feel like Sitiri will have the release date.
It's probably their marketing platform

If i get my hands on the lotion before you, i’ll offer it to you first for being so optimistic provided it launches in next 3 months only.

INT

Reaction score
I am probably one of the fiercest soldiers of the 'do not get your hopes up prematurely' army but the idea of rubbing this stuff on my head during a warm summer evening this year is... very nice.

I get a haircut every 4 months and will go again in 2 months. The idea that that COULD be the last barber visit where I try to keep my eyes closed most of the time is also... very nice.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just wondering that our forum is bigger than that italian hairloss forum, don’t we have a single chemist/doctor like wuwei here who can make his own lotion?

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am probably one of the fiercest soldiers of the 'do not get your hopes up prematurely' army but the idea of rubbing this stuff on my head during a warm summer evening this year is... very nice.

I get a haircut every 4 months and will go again in 2 months. The idea that that COULD be the last barber visit where I try to keep my eyes closed most of the time is also... very nice.
I-know-that-feel-bro-mario.jpg

I know that feel too. Dat feel when everytime you visit a barber shop to get a haircut and have less and less.

INT

Reaction score
Just wondering that our forum is bigger than that italian hairloss forum, don’t we have a single chemist/doctor like wuwei here who can make his own lotion?

Good question. I am also active on the biggest German and Dutch hair loss pages. People there seem are a bit different here. Here are definitely more people with knowledge but here are also more whiny pussies that just want to feel sorry for themselves instead of taking action or initiative themselves.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good question. I am also active on the biggest German and Dutch hair loss pages. People there seem are a bit different here. Here are definitely more people with knowledge but here are also more whiny pussies that just want to feel sorry for themselves instead of taking action or initiative themselves.

“Be the change you want to see.”
-Mahatma Gandhi.

wish i was a doctor/chemist.
also i’ve seen a guy on @Georgie post where a guy tried basic form of the lotion and failed because of monetary issues. Maybe we can fund raise for him if sitiri doesn’t goes well.

Reactions: INT

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s there reactions about brotzu?

INT

Reaction score
Have not been at the German one for a while but on the Dutch page no one really talks about it anymore.

INT

Reaction score

It is interesting that probably 70% of my total dislikes come from tempering expectations regarding this lotion but when I write a post with of daydreaming I immediately get likes thrown at me.

Last edited:

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is interesting that probably 70% of my total dislikes come from tempering expectations regarding this lotion but when I write a post with of daydreaming I immediately get likes thrown at me.
People do have high hopes for this lotion

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ha! It's clear that fantasy is far more importent than reality. Heresy accusations flow from the idea that this lotion which has not ever been promoted as a solution, other than hearsay, may not work. Hope trumps quantifiable proof. It's not to say it won't work, but this thread is borderline paranoid delusional.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha! It's clear that fantasy is far more importent than reality. Heresy accusations flow from the idea that this lotion which has not ever been promoted as a solution, other than hearsay, may not work. Hope trumps quantifiable proof. It's not to say it won't work, but this thread is borderline paranoid delusional.

The 'delusion' is simply based off of what has been said by Brotzu, along with photo results like the Areata case. The only thing that will prove our expectations to be 'delusions' is if that 82 year old man has literally been lying.

INT

Reaction score

A-men.