Just got a girls number

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
and my hair is not perfect at all yet. 4 mos on minoxidil. Bout the only real problem left with my hair is my crown area but I am about to add finasteride and that should bring it back to full levels in about a year.

Now, I'm 30, this girl is a luscious 19 YO blonde, and I have to say, the fact that I've kept my hair buzzed short, have kept myself in shape and not just in the gym, but diet, out of the sun, etc, and the fact that I'm aggressive in my life and am pretty much a social person is what has drawn her out.

Point is, don't be a Gunner. Stop crying about your hair, take care of what you need to and then move forward in your life with as much vigor as you would normally. Don't be a pussy.

That is all.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont think people are upset about not getting a girl with there hair loss. The problem is that something is happen to their self that is not making them look better but worse and they can't really stop. More so when your in your 20s. They got use of the fact that they have hair and now the hair that was not important became important because it was always there. It's like a baseball player that has been playing pro for 20 years and now he has to quit because he is not up to par with other players. They got use to playing baseball and now it's gone. Although there are too different thing the point is still there.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
No, I was losing my hair in my 20's. Thing is, seemed to reach its worst at about age 24.

So I know the pain, believe me.

I'm just saying, there is a huge arsenal available to deal with it now and it's only getting bigger.

The future is bright.

Just trim your hair, apply the tools, get over it, and you'll find that things aren't so awful.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I understand Teetering but you been dealing with it for 5 to 8 years now. That's more time than most people on this board has been facing with it for only 4 months. It's much different and you must know that because you went through that process.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Nope, been slowly going through this process since I was 18. Luckily, it's been really slow. So that's 12 years. I'm lucky in that it isn't so horrible and I should recover to where people would'nt think I was ever in trouble.

But for a long time, I was! Still, never stopped me! I was sad for a while but I always managed to find comfort in the opposite sex.

The only guys who have any room for crying are the guys who are 21 and are a Norwood 7. That I feel for. Guys with completely shiny heads at 23. Funny enough, those guys seem to get over it the fastest.

And, yes, Gunner is a pussy. He is his own worst enemy. :shock:

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good luck dating somebody that much younger. In my experience, its a nightmare.

But props on approaching her and getting the digits. :)

Axon

Reaction score
Seriously, just f*****g kick it to the girl. Don't be nasty, but make your intentions clear.

90% of the time I score with women I thought I had no f*****g chance with.

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
In-valid said:
Point is, don't be a Gunner.

WORDS OF WISDOM.

teetering...beautifully said my man....

i dont know whats more enlighting to me...reading gunners posts or standing in line in iraq waiting to be beheaded

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Deaner dude your hair looks good in your pic. Do you use couvre? Are you sure you even going bald? By the way you're a hoser man.

Bismarck

Reaction score
Molecular Help said:
Deaner dude your hair looks good in your pic. Do you use couvre? Are you sure you even going bald? By the way you're a hoser man.

It's an older picture of Deaner.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Back in the day when mullets and tashes were popular!

Not a 100% sure that is Deaner, but i hope it is... thats how i picture him.

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My god u are going for a 19 year old? [Sarcasm]have fun, immature girls are so nice to have *farrtt*

oh yea and it must be hard losing your hair slowly over 12 years...How did u make it through?[/Sarcasm]

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Teetering, when are you going to post some pics to your story? I ask becaues I have one of those heads that is sort of flat in the back- the crown area- and I would like to know how I might look with it shaven or buzzed.

Have fun with the hottie.

Jude

Established Member
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "Gunner"?

BTW, the person in that pic is not Deaner at all.

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
Jude said:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a "Gunner"?

Jude, gunner is a highly recognized well respected motivational speaker, and a suicide negotiator...he travels all over the world spreading his pure JOY and his POSITIVE outlook on life, he also talks people OUT of suicidal thoughts....yes hes a gifted man...in his spare time he teaches a hungarian cabinet making class in afghanistan...

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Guess what I saw tonight, guys, it brought pure joy to my heart.

It was a BALD guy...and he was young, 20 - 23 ish, and he had shitty hair for sure. Diffuse thinner, could see his entire scalp (trimmed short).

thing was, he was a baller. He was very good looking facially, and he kept his body in great shape. He was dressed well, nice watch, all that.

Who was he sitting with at the restaraunt?

A young, GORGEOUS, blonde who was permantly attached to his right arm as she cuddled next to him in the booth and shared a dinner, perfectly unashamed to show her love for a guy balding.

Why? Cause he was a BALLER!

Quit crying and whining, wipe off your tears, go get paid, pursue your goals and dreams, be men, don't listen to Gunner and his pathetic whimpering, and go get it, guys!