Just got a girls number

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would just like to say that if your confident and bald you can still get girls....dont be a floppy c***(gunner)...sh*t age alone will get you girls..say your 24..you can pretty much get any 19 year old you want.Girls are weird ...they like the novalty of telling their friends they are going out with someone way older then them.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm living proof ;)

Actually, when I was 17-20 I was dating 21 - 25 yo girls.

then when I was 21, it all equalized and I was with a 21 yo.

then, as I got older, they got younger:

24 - 19

25 - 18

and on and on.

So, you are right. Young girls are a blast because they don't carry the same kind of baggage as older girls who've been around the block. They're simply more fun.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
blue said:
I would just like to say that if your confident and bald you can still get girls....dont be a floppy c***(gunner)...sh*t age alone will get you girls..say your 24..you can pretty much get any 19 year old you want.Girls are weird ...they like the novalty of telling their friends they are going out with someone way older then them.

I personally have no idea what I would talk about with someone who is only 19. As far as just having sex with them, their low maturity level would have me feeling like I was sleeping with an idiot savant.... I think there's something creepy about the whole thing.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
Hairybush1 said:
I personally have no idea what I would talk about with someone who is only 19. As far as just having sex with them, their low maturity level would have me feeling like I was sleeping with an idiot savant.... I think there's something creepy about the whole thing.

Thats why man invented the video-tape.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i do see where your coming from hairybrush and i agree but you cant deny that girls like older man.........its weird.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
Sometimes they do, just like one guy said, the novelty of having an older man. Theyre just using us. Just like older women liking younger guys; they want to feel younger, and younger women want to feel mature with an older man, like theyve grown up or something.

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
Being 32 myself I still have clear memories of what it was like to be with girls who were 17-20 etc. and compare them to the women I am sleeping with today.

There is no comparison. The young ones dont have a clue as to what they are doing. Biting my penis, pulling on it like they want to skin it, just laying there like corpses during the deed.

Older women are tigers in bed. You dont have to teach them what to do and not do, they already have it down pat. Women of my time and age are the bomb, period, I couldnt imagine it any other way.

G

WHy is it hard to mack on girls that are only a little bit older then you. I'm 19... and it would be damn near impossible to get with a girl that is 21. That sucks. Girls like older guys.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahhah!

Tell you what, you guys simply don't know how to pick em'. And there's nothing creepy about it. You think I'm running around with my tongue hanging out? No, they approach me. Which is nice. Less work.

it helps when you are not living with your parents, drive a nice vehicle, make cake, pretty much stayed slim and have a genuine muscular build, dress fly, stay up with culture, and half a devlish grin and sly eyes ;)

Thank goodness my hair is still in a holding pattern, slowly getting better on my regimen. My hair looks like Chris Martin from Coldplay. Maybe a little better on the hairline.

Anyway, I have no problem with young girls being bad in bed because the one's who approach me, by the very definition of their act, are bold freaks under the sheets.

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
BadassHairDay, until you get a little older and start becoming more succesful (which is your clout), you need to warm up your "Front".

"Front" attracts, "Clout" keeps.

Your "Front" is your basic image. Your confidence, your clothes, your walk, your speech/vocab, what you say to "puff yourself up". Feel free to say what you need to say to get laid. You don't care, you're only 19 and trying to get it wet with as many as possible, aren't you?

"Clout" is what comes with time, provided you've put in the work. Entropy grows in a system unless energy is expended ;) . Therefore, Clout is your car, your bank account, your status in your career and social life.

It is Clout that draws the fly young honeys to old men. Do not dismiss the power of clout. You honestly cannot disparage that old man for getting some kicks in, he's earned it! Besides, that should make you rejoice! It means when you are old and ugly, if you have clout, you can still draw sex. it's the one redeeming factor of being a man in America.

How many times have you said, "I cannot believe that girl is with HIM!". Come on, you know you've said it more than once.

Clout.

In the meanwhile, work up your front and get some.

Peace.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Hang on let me get a pen and paper, Teetering's coming out with pearls
here!! Maybe you should have your own section for dispensing advice to down on there luck posters, be the HairLossTalk.com agony uncle? LoL.

I actually feel quite inspired.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is in response to Hairybrush saying older girls are tigers in bed....thats soo true ...reason is...they peak at 40 where our sex peek is around 20.......the closer they get to that number the easier and more viscious they get.....

i also heard(dont know if this is true)but i heard in one of those girl mags that women at their sex peak can actaully c*m just by thinking of having sex hard enough....Now thats talent!

wils

Established Member
Reaction score
I asked one girl her age, and she turned out to be as old as me, 21. I then replied by telling her "ahh forget it, your too young for me" I assume that this girl wasnt used to a rejection like this and she was intent on knowing how old I was. I told her that I was also 21, and she reacted like most girls do at this part, by laughing and turning into a stuck up and asking me how she could possibly be too young for me. I then respond saying something like "I guess yourright, its not your age, you just wouldn't be able to handle me," then she reacts like most girls do at this point, continuing to be even more stuck up and laugh sarcastically, while I tell her that Ill give her a chance because she wants it so much, and she has 2 minutes to convince me she can handle me. Now this is a great conversation starter, and while she argues the fact that she can handle me, I occasionally send her teasing comments like, "honey, your wasting my time" or "Why are u not entertaining me" or "ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz".

G

I bloody hope that older women are gagging for it. I just finished with a 30 year old and I'm nearly 36. She was the one adicted to finasteride that made her tits grow.

I just met this 38 year old and we went out for a drink. She seems really nice and is as fit as f***. I hope I can get a little closer real soon.

Plus, I'm also seeing a 35 year old. She is OK but needs a little more work.

God, what is it with me and women. I have never been like this before but women just throw themselves and expect me to abuse them. That's what they ask me to do. Abuse them. Can you believe this sh*t because I can't.

The reason I can keep then gagging is that I play very hard to get. I sound very interested but take itno further. Women love this and want to know more...... that's how you can reel them in...

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with you guys, if a girl thinks you are a challenge somehow, she will treat you to one hell of a good time trying to convince you she is a good lay.