L-Arginine

viperfish

Reaction score
This has nothing to do with hairloss, but I started taking 1000-3000 mg L-Arginine per day one week ago. I gotta tell ya I feel like I'm 14 again (26 now). I get rock solid boners constantly and I'm 10x hornier than before. Producing alot more of the white stuff too :tdo13: . :lol: I was not having problems, but I noticed my libido was not what it once was. I feel like a p**rn star now. Anyone else have similar effects?? This is for those who may be going through some sexual problems associated with propecia, etc. This may help!! :rockon:

viperfish

Reaction score
Red Rose said:
VF could you possibly go into more detail?

What do you want me to say?? The stuff is making me randy baby............... :p I have heard others say this too.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VF, did you not notice the sarcasm dripping from RR's post? <g>

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I had a LOT of experience with arginine several years ago, and I also noticed those libido-enhancing effects. However, I'm here to tell you that it wore-off after a while, probably because I was taking the stuff almost every day. I strongly suspect that everyone else will experience the same thing, unless they use it only rather INTERMITTENTLY. I think your body will develop a sort of "tolerance" to that effect after a while, like mine did.

Bryan

drinkrum

Reaction score
Bryan said:
I had a LOT of experience with arginine several years ago, and I also noticed those libido-enhancing effects. However, I'm here to tell you that it wore-off after a while, probably because I was taking the stuff almost every day. I strongly suspect that everyone else will experience the same thing, unless they use it only rather INTERMITTENTLY. I think your body will develop a sort of "tolerance" to that effect after a while, like mine did.

Bryan

What sort of regime do you suggest, Mr. Shelton? 2 weeks on and 1 week off?

D.

G

Bryan said:

Bryan

Cycle 4 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Stack with L-Lysine

Temples

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dirkhead.gif

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
drinkrum said:

I think there's an important issue here that's being overlooked, and that is: what is the specific PURPOSE for which a person is going to take supplementary arginine?? That specific purpose would have a strong effect on how I would answer your question. For example, you might take arginine for its libido-enhancing effects, as Viperfish mentioned; or you could take it as a GH-releaser; or you could take it as a nitric oxide precursor, hoping that it will help your hair; or as an anti-glycation agent, as Pearson & Shaw recommend. And there may be other reasons to use it, too. HOW MUCH and HOW OFTEN you use it is going to depend on those specific reasons.

If you're using it for the libido-enhancing effect, you're going to have to face the probability that it's going to fade away if you use it regularly, so I personally would use it only on as AS-NEEDED basis. In other words, save it for that hot date that you've arranged for the weekend, or some similar occasion when you know you'll be able to put it to good use! :wink:

If you take it as a GH-releaser, that's a really difficult decision to make. I personally would use it three times a week, like on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and even then maybe take a full week off once a month or once every other month. We desparately need more research on the issue of GH release!!

If you're taking it just as a nitric oxide precursor or as an anti-glycation agent, then I would take a SMALL amount every day, like maybe a couple hundred milligrams two or three time a day, or somewhere along those lines. That very likely will have no effect at all on either libido or GH, but that's not the PURPOSE for using it in this case.

Bryan

G

Is prassable L-Arigiinie can make all ladys think you mast eat this because your coka (translate to prenis) is too small for to have baby?

misterium

Reaction score
^ No Branco.

Women will be pleased and happy to see your penis stand up nice and hard.

Franco

Reaction score
branco said:
Is prassable L-Arigiinie can make all ladys think you mast eat this because your coka (translate to prenis) is too small for to have baby?

Ha ha ha. Brano is homsexual! He like talks about prenis, coka! Tomarrow at farm I will kick off your head. Poland is happy city not place for homsexual.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
marksb11 said:
Does anyone know anything about l-lysine or have any success stories using it?

yes it works great. Gets rid of cold sores quickly. That's about it.

misterium

Reaction score
I'm taking it now.. just started.

Supposed to be good for skin health in general.

Felk

Reaction score
Bryan said:
drinkrum said:

I think there's an important issue here that's being overlooked, and that is: what is the specific PURPOSE for which a person is going to take supplementary arginine?? That specific purpose would have a strong effect on how I would answer your question. For example, you might take arginine for its libido-enhancing effects, as Viperfish mentioned; or you could take it as a GH-releaser; or you could take it as a nitric oxide precursor, hoping that it will help your hair; or as an anti-glycation agent, as Pearson & Shaw recommend. And there may be other reasons to use it, too. HOW MUCH and HOW OFTEN you use it is going to depend on those specific reasons.

If you're using it for the libido-enhancing effect, you're going to have to face the probability that it's going to fade away if you use it regularly, so I personally would use it only on as AS-NEEDED basis. In other words, save it for that hot date that you've arranged for the weekend, or some similar occasion when you know you'll be able to put it to good use! :wink:

If you take it as a GH-releaser, that's a really difficult decision to make. I personally would use it three times a week, like on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and even then maybe take a full week off once a month or once every other month. We desparately need more research on the issue of GH release!!

If you're taking it just as a nitric oxide precursor or as an anti-glycation agent, then I would take a SMALL amount every day, like maybe a couple hundred milligrams two or three time a day, or somewhere along those lines. That very likely will have no effect at all on either libido or GH, but that's not the PURPOSE for using it in this case.

Bryan

I was looking through posts on L-arginine, and found this little gem of Bryan's.

I'm curious about using it for libido, and would therefore use it "as needed" as Bryan advised. I'm wondering if you're reading this Bryan, about how much you'd take on the day/day before the "hot date"?

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
I took it for about 3 months. 1000 mg a day. Quit cause i wasnt impressed with its benefits.

Felk

Reaction score
Hawaii male said:
I took it for about 3 months. 1000 mg a day. Quit cause i wasnt impressed with its benefits.

What were you taking it for Hawaii?