L-Arginine

Reaction score
Hey sublime im really intrested in your regime, ive really cranked up the supplements but your taking alot more than me. are you seeing good results with your regime?

THanks

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
roki said:
1.what fom is actually best? the cheapest i find is L-arginine and it dosent say if its the freebase or the other one

If it's the cheapest, it's almost certainly the freebase.

roki said:
2.how bad does it really taste?

The freebase tastes like dog vomit. However, it's possible to get used to it. I did.

Bryan

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i got some of the freebase form in capsuls and i swallowd 8 gram's of it
then about an hour later i felt the taste comming from my belly this is too disgusting for me,anyway i orderd 1 kg of AAKG for only 37$ that's real cheap and the seller says it dosent taste bad , well see

Logic1

Established Member
Reaction score
Viperfish, you mentioned you take L-Arginine on and off for libido. How soon does it kick in once you take a pill or is it something that you have to take for a certain time frame (5-6 days) daily before you notice the libido effects?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ive been taking like 10 grams a day for a week and i havent felt any change on the libido on the other hand i never had any problems with it so matbe that's why

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
roki said:
ive been taking like 10 grams a day for a week and i havent felt any change on the libido on the other hand i never had any problems with it so matbe that's why

Any effect like that is going to depend on the individual. It's not going to work for everybody.

Bryan

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
qqwertyuiop2000 said:
Hey sublime im really intrested in your regime, ive really cranked up the supplements but your taking alot more than me. are you seeing good results with your regime?

THanks

Things are moving forward and I am anticipating this year as a year for a great amount of thickening. So far I am very happy with things and am hoping that what I am doing now will be able to do what minoxidil and propecia could not do. Well they are already doing that but what the expectations that minoxidil and propecia are supposed to provide.