Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just been offered a teaching position in a remote village in Vietnam. Apparently there is essentially no internet access there so i'm pretty certain I wont be logging on here anytime in the next year so I just wanted to say goodbye.

It did make me think how much I've enjoyed posting here and how much I've learnt. Even though I've only been a member for two months I've been a long time lurker and I feel like I genuinely know some of you and I've come to like many of you more than I like the people in my actual life.

I've actually learnt quite a lot from this section: how important looks can be, the important of looksmaxing if you can, how lucky you are to have functional social skills, and how hair loss effects us all differently.

But the two things I will miss most is the debates on the most random things and the hilarious memes.

So this is goodbye for now and I want to wish you all the very best in life.

Best regards,
Johnson.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
geWxncx.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
dont forget us motherfucker!!

i feel sad. like the end of a journey

no internet for a year though. holy sh*t. thats gonna be tough
I can still go online in a town nearby but it will just be just to keep in touch with family and friends.

Hopefully i'll be able to save easier in the village and it can go towards a hair transplant when I feel the time is right.

Thanks for the well wishing - I leave on Monday!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can still go online in a town nearby but it will just be just to keep in touch with family and friends.
Keep telling yourself that.
See you in a bit

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Fortunately for yourself you don't have to worry about looks maxing in Vietnam. Being foreign, along with having deep pockets is often enough for them women to look passed your subhuman nw4. I mean nw2.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've just been offered a teaching position in a remote village in Vietnam. Apparently there is essentially no internet access there so i'm pretty certain I wont be logging on here anytime in the next year so I just wanted to say goodbye.

It did make me think how much I've enjoyed posting here and how much I've learnt. Even though I've only been a member for two months I've been a long time lurker and I feel like I genuinely know some of you and I've come to like many of you more than I like the people in my actual life.

I've actually learnt quite a lot from this section: how important looks can be, the important of looksmaxing if you can, how lucky you are to have functional social skills, and how hair loss effects us all differently.

But the two things I will miss most is the debates on the most random things and the hilarious memes.

So this is goodbye for now and I want to wish you all the very best in life.

Best regards,
Johnson.

Goodbye. The impact forum will miss you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fortunately for yourself you don't have to worry about looks maxing in Vietnam. Being foreign, along with having deep pockets is often enough for them women to look passed your subhuman nw4. I mean nw2.

You always say what I am thinking but don't have the actual balls (literally don't have them lol) to write it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score