Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't leave here lol. we need people who get laid and who arent bitter. that excludes fred and shook. shook less so but still.
Haha I will try and stay in touch.

Please remember I don't sleep with stunners - just average women every so often - I don't want to give some false impression that I am some alpha player.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
don't leave here lol. we need people who get laid and who arent bitter. that excludes fred and shook. shook less so but still.

fred has gone somewhere... prob on slay vacation or something

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What norwood is this? nw3 or 4?

upload_2017-3-18_20-26-3.png

As you can see I have the jude law style temple recession. I can style it well still - this is just me brushing it back so you can see the hair loss.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look where the widows peak is in the centre - that used to be a straight line across my forehead. Look how far its gone back!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He'll be back, bragging about it and defending gymcelling. He joined zircon and the others who are good-looking and fullhead enough to live in god-mode.
You cant blame them though - if you suddenly became a fullheaded 7 then you wouldn't be here either.

shookwun

Reaction score
What norwood is this? nw3 or 4?

View attachment 50618

As you can see I have the jude law style temple recession. I can style it well still - this is just me brushing it back so you can see the hair loss.

Super natural low hairline
Great density
minor recession

of course hair doesn't matter, and I get laid all the time - Johnson

@Dante92

:D

shookwun

Reaction score
What are you talking about - the temples have gone
your actual hairline is super low, and has solid density.

looks like a NW3, but the picture is deceiving.

frontal shot would be better.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
your actual hairline is super low, and has solid density.

looks like a NW3, but the picture is deceiving.

frontal shot would be better.
Yeah, I thought I was a nw3.

Hopefully get a hair transplant at some point when it looks bad

shookwun

Reaction score
Still think you're a good guy. I FORGIVE YOU for your norwood ignorance!

Have a solid trip, and find yourself a village sl*t who's in her early twenties

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He'll be back, bragging about it and defending gymcelling. He joined zircon and the others who are good-looking and fullhead enough to live in god-mode.

think he said he is in Costa Rica..My Father lives near there it's not easy to get service he has to drive to a specific town to use internet.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol OF COURSE you are a full head practically. take a frontal shot like shook said. jesus its looks fine even with your obviously angled right on the recession shot haha.

still you should post here. have the perspective of full head slayers

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
to be fair he's a NW3, but has a very low set dense hair line.

Hes a good guy, none the less.
Thanks, man.

Its always annoying if someone tells you that you don't have hair loss to make you feel better when its clear that there's a lot of hair missing.

I'm just hoping I can hold on to what I have for a while to come. I'm just using nizoral and dermaarolling and its slowed it way down.

shookwun

Reaction score
Thanks, man.

Its always annoying if someone tells you that you don't have hair loss to make you feel better when its clear that there's a lot of hair missing.

I'm just hoping I can hold on to what I have for a while to come. I'm just using nizoral and dermaarolling and its slowed it way down.
Are you on finasteride? In reality that's the only way to effectively maintain all your hair for years to come.