Learning From The Impact Section (goodbye).

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that where women propel ping pongs from their vanginas?

(wear sunglasses just in case of incoming)

Never went to these shows for retards.

But yes.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh come on!!!
You have to see a woman shoot a ping pong from her vagina at least 1x in your life.
Bucket list.

That's just not funny for me... Why even care.

Too many tourists and too fake.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fortunately for yourself you don't have to worry about looks maxing in Vietnam. Being foreign, along with having deep pockets is often enough for them women to look passed your subhuman nw4. I mean nw2.

f*****g hell. Friendly reminder on your departure that you're genetic trash and only stand a chance of affection with poverty stricken people because you have a little bit of savings.

And it's look "PAST" it, shooks are you constantly f*****g stoned on here or what.

blackg

Reaction score
f*****g hell. Friendly reminder on your departure that you're genetic trash and only stand a chance of affection with poverty stricken people because you have a little bit of savings.

And it's look "PAST" it, shooks are you constantly f*****g stoned on here or what.
Shook is the new Fred.

shookwun

Reaction score

nobody cares

he's a NW2 that claims NW4 (Unless proven otherwise)

Samsung mobile auto-correct

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

OP gets laid I think often enough from what he says so he must be decent/good looking.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP gets laid I think often enough from what he says so he must be decent/good looking.
Yep, I said in other threads that I might be a little bit above average, but i'm no Brad Pitt.

The woman that i'd been seeing broke up with me today - which makes sense because i'm going away for most of the year. Still pretty down about it because I want to settle down and would be amazing to have a woman who would join me and live abroad. I guess i'll have to return back to online dating or something - maybe date another teacher.

Side note - I really hope I can keep in touch with you folks. I posted on a TEFL Vietnam forum and they were saying I might get signal so we shall wait and see.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, I said in other threads that I might be a little bit above average, but i'm no Brad Pitt.

The woman that i'd been seeing broke up with me today - which makes sense because i'm going away for most of the year. Still pretty down about it because I want to settle down and would be amazing to have a woman who would join me and live abroad. I guess i'll have to return back to online dating or something - maybe date another teacher.

Side note - I really hope I can keep in touch with you folks. I posted on a TEFL Vietnam forum and they were saying I might get signal so we shall wait and see.

i thought you were gone already :p

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screw us---how do you deal without p*rn for a year?

back to magazines, like it's 1997. ;) Goooooood luck my friend. I enjoyed your posts. Vietnam is going to help you in so many ways, and I applaud your courage. NO one will give a sh*t about your looks there, and you will be better looking than most. Find a hot Vietnamese teacher, knock her up, have hot sex for the rest of your life and forget about your hair. ;)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
no need to now bh is back torturing us with that f*****g jawline of his :D
Sunchyme on Baldhurts:

upload_2017-3-18_18-37-32.png