Lion Reborn's Story - (22) 5 1/2 MONTH UPDATE PAGE 4!!!!!!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: Lion Reborn's Story - (22) 5 1/2 MONTH UPDATE!!!!!!

finfighter said:
Hey man, stick with it! The shedding will reverse, I went through the same thing, it lasted about two months, but then it all grew back a little thicker, by the way 8 hairs in the shower is nothing! It definately does not constitute as a shed, they don't call it a shed for nothing, when I experianced my two month shed, I was losing100-200 hairs a day, in the shower alone, shedding is really scary, I even had to shave my head, but the good news it that it all grew back and I'm glad that I stuck with it, her's some before and after pics of the shed.

The pic on the left is after the damage from the shed
the pic on the right is present, after the hair grew back.

jesus.

Lion Reborn

Reaction score

Sorry so late for responding ive been busy.

I'm not worried at all about the shed because of pictures like yours finfighter. I know that my little buddies are gonna come back stronger and thicker. Haha Irish, I wish I could end up like SE freak but I doubt it. I am still shedding btw guys but I'm optimistic. oh and look what I dug up this is when I had my first shed ever, compare it to the second one I got going one page back.

Yikes. haha

Attachments

• hahha.JPG
    hahha.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 217

tn-Looser

Reaction score

Lion Reborn said:
Haha I guess I "shred" during showering the most. like running my hands through my hair yields about 5 to 8 hairs each time. Just running my hand without showering through my hair I get like 1 hair. I never seem to lose hair on the pillow who. And alot of the hair seems to fall from the crown thats why it seems thinner I think. And i dont think the term is tossed around because it means what it means...

I EXACTLY experience the same situation than you,should i worry ?
How long does it last ?
Isn't the propecia working for me ?