Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
The chick in OP looks fine, but yes she is dating up

I'm probably about looksmatched with her and would be wondering if I had a chance with her. Then I'd see her with this dude and go home to my fate of perpetual masterbation

Either we date down and add to the misery of current dating situation for guys, or we masturbate our genes out of existence :p

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The chick in OP looks fine, but yes she is dating up

I'm probably about looksmatched with her and would be wondering if I had a chance with her. Then I'd see her with this dude and go home to my fate of perpetual masterbation

Man don't give up hope. I have seen chicks that are way , way above her dating guys below that dude. If only I could share pics of some of my female friends and their boy friends, this entire forum will be shocked.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man don't give up hope. I have seen chicks that are way , way above her dating guys below that dude. If only I could share pics of some of my female friends and their boy friends, this entire forum will be shocked.
Well those "dudes" are probably try hards who have devoted their lives to pleasing women.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

do it man!!

johnson has already pushed through that barrier :D:D

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jsanza is not a 3/10 lol. Dude is probably just below average and could date average.

shookwun

Reaction score
I agree that butter face chick simply doesn't do it for me. wouldn't even look twice, let alone approach if I seen her in person.

Alexandra is hot, always liked her.
everything is very subjective - in my mind this girl is not even a 6; her face is just not attractive to me. Honestly would not even pursue because she does nothing for me; and yes, i'm straight, but just don't see what the fuss is about. Now the girl below, to me is a solid 9 or 10.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, things are subjective. Here is another pic of Hannah Edwinson. You may like her more here. The women is a goddess. In fact, her and Alexandra Daddario are the only women I will call legitimate 10's.

Hanna_Edwinson_Bellazon_9.jpg
Goddess or not still only human. Do not worship people as gods especially ones that would think you would be invisible.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well those "dudes" are probably try hards who have devoted their lives to pleasing women.

Not really. One of them actually impregnated my friend and broke up with her few years later. He has impregnated some other women too. The dude is no more than a 5 or 6.

shookwun

Reaction score
Not really. One of them actually impregnated my friend and broke up with her few years later. He has impregnated some other women too. The dude is no more than a 5 or 6.
Most likely a DOM-masculine man.

Even if the guy isn't conventionally handsome in terms of aesthetics, if he has a masculine look, thats often enough to get most women off.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most likely a DOM-masculine man.

Even if the guy isn't conventionally handsome in terms of aesthetics, if he has a masculine look, thats often enough to get most women off.

He is tall and NW1. But not a good face. He is not muscular but has low body fat.