Look At This Hot Guy And His Average Gf. People's Response Are So Mean

shookwun

Reaction score
Shook, Fred, zircon, Wolfpack are the only "slayers" on here.
Not anymore. I put myself off the map around six months ago.

Once my transplant grows in, I will start dating again.
As of right now, all I do is work out, play video games, and lift weights.

I am at the point now where I dont even go out with friends, and work colleagues after they ask me to go out for drinks.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not anymore. I put myself off the map around six months ago.

Once my transplant grows in, I will start dating again.
As of right now, all I do is work out, play video games, and lift weights.

I am at the point now where I dont even go out with friends, and work colleagues after they ask me to go out for drinks.

Honestly man, that sounds worrisome.

shookwun

Reaction score
Honestly man, that sounds worrisome.
David, I honestly dont even care bout going out with people in Fort Mcmurray.

I have work colleagues, and friends I met from the gym who ask me to go out all the time. But I am at a stage right now where I need to recover, and ditch this cap before I can reintroduce myself back on the grid.

it's all relative to my aesthetics, once I get over this hump I will happily go out on days off for the casual drink, and mingle with some random sl*ts at the club. As of right now, most of my social contact is done at work, social media, texting and the gym.

Big changes will be happening by this summer as I plan on going back home more often, and readily putting myself back into former social circles of people that care about me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even without a good face?

You just gave the example of your friend who does well without a good face.

An ugly face might screw him over. Awful social skills might screw him over. Sure.

But if he's tall, NW1, and has low body fat? Average face and social skills will be sufficient.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just gave the example of your friend who does well without a good face.

An ugly face might screw him over. Awful social skills might screw him over. Sure.

But if he's tall, NW1, and has low body fat? Average face and social skills will be sufficient.

Yes, he does have average face.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David, I honestly dont even care bout going out with people in Fort Mcmurray.

I have work colleagues, and friends I met from the gym who ask me to go out all the time. But I am at a stage right now where I need to recover, and ditch this cap before I can reintroduce myself back on the grid.

it's all relative to my aesthetics, once I get over this hump I will happily go out on days off for the casual drink, and mingle with some random sl*ts at the club. As of right now, most of my social contact is done at work, social media, texting and the gym.

Big changes will be happening by this summer as I plan on going back home more often, and readily putting myself back into former social circles of people that care about me.

I understand, I have been in situations where I did not love the people around me, and did not want to invest in those relationships. For example, during the middle of graduate school, I did not keep friends from that period.

However, social skills are like a muscle, you risk rotting mentally if you remain a recluse, plus you are at risk as someone with a history of anxiety disorders.

It's worth going out for drinks, or whatever, just to stay somewhat active.

shookwun

Reaction score
because of ur hair transplant?
essentially yes.

But prior to the hair transplant, i simply had no desire. Rather stay at home.

This is not my home, this is a town/city i work within. that is all.

however, once i get over this transplant i will put myself out there again. I realize isolation is not the answer.

shookwun

Reaction score
I understand, I have been in situations where I did not love the people around me, and did not want to invest in those relationships. For example, during the middle of graduate school, I did not keep friends from that period.

However, social skills are like a muscle, you risk rotting mentally if you remain a recluse, plus you are at risk as someone with a history of anxiety disorders.

It's worth going out for drinks, or whatever, just to stay somewhat active.
i will soon enough.

Being relevant in terms of social prominence is pretty basic - go out, keep up to date on social media, read books, cultivate experiences through a variety of activities.

It's not difficult. all though the anxiety from isolation is very real, which is why putting yourself out there and being active is a must.