Marijauna and hairloss?

Grandpa

Established Member
Reaction score
As far as I know drugs like finasteride. and dutasteride. began as prostate medications. And a fringe benefit for people with no prostate problems taking Propecia for hair loss is, apparently, a reduced risk of prostate cancer. I don't know what the link is, but there seems to be one all the same.

G

FleshEatingRobot said:
As far as I know drugs like finasteride. and dutasteride. began as prostate medications. And a fringe benefit for people with no prostate problems taking Propecia for hair loss is, apparently, a reduced risk of prostate cancer. I don't know what the link is, but there seems to be one all the same.

your hair and your prostate may be linked through the modulation of 5-alpha-reductase, but the link stops there.

Ty

P.S. 2 brazil nuts a day reduces the incidence of prostate cancer by a whopping 50%! (it is the selenium in them)

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
tynanW said:
[P.S. 2 brazil nuts a day reduces the incidence of prostate cancer by a whopping 50%! (it is the selenium in them)

The down side is you have to stick them in your *** shell and all. Ouch!

G

BadHairDecade said:
tynanW said:
[P.S. 2 brazil nuts a day reduces the incidence of prostate cancer by a whopping 50%! (it is the selenium in them)

The down side is you have to stick them in your *** shell and all. Ouch!

why is that a down side? are you saying you don't like a couple of nuts up your *** every now and again ?

G

hey yo Tyner, what do you mean by a bummer because where your from its refered to a loafer or homeless vagabond and where I'm from it's a bad trip?

Bummer dude!

I say yes to both definitions and I am therefor a mad person!

G

heres a thought:

This should clear up any confusion.

All men get steril and cannot reproduce after a certain age NATURALLY
and ONE way nature CAN signify this is by a loss of hair hence

Not all men lose their hair but most do.

Here is my hypothisis that many of you missed probobly due to th length of my first post:

Men have the ability to lose their hair UNNATURALLY (just as a dog can unaturally kill itself by overeating)

Get it so far..........................okay good.

Men that lose there hair "before their time (unnaturally)" is due to over pleasure causing seritonine and dopamine to drop, testosterone and therefor DHT to RISE and fetility and mental physical strength to drop.

you see there is a balance in EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not just chemicals in your body but WHOLLY EVERYTHING meaning the balance between the condition of you body to nature and its condition.

One theory I did not touch upon which could be most interesting:

Men that lose their hair unnaturally get depressed over the fact because of brain juices are out of sync as well as body juices. They are also out of sync with nature (hence un-nature) and I beleive this is also natures way of fighting your stupid decisions to unnaturally deplete its juices.

Men that loose hair naturally do not get depressed. Their body knows that this is their time and they easily except their fate and eternal role in nature.

Welcome to the wild gentlemen!

G

BaldEagle you are an idiot :lol:

I would expand futher on this, but as English is not your first language it would be unfair.

Ty

G

I'm geussing from your last statement mr. tyrant, that you are from the U.S. and you called me a bummer because I am depressing everyone or I am the bad trip.

You see people call homeless vagabonds "bummeres" hence the american term "Bum" and I thought that you were not from the US because you called me a bummer instead of a bum signifiying that I am a vagabond poet currently in exile due to my ever increasing unnatural forehead.

This is simply mis-comunication on my part and I apoligize. But then anyone who calls someone an idiot can only mean that they are one themselves.

Do you see the irony, pun intended

Perpetual Karma you enigmatic ironist!

I always rely on my publishers to wholly edit my work so I can be 100% creative (letting things flow). this is acounted for with my punctuation and spelling errors, sorry.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
FleshEatingRobot said:

your hair and your prostate may be linked through the modulation of 5-alpha-reductase, but the link stops there.

Ty

P.S. 2 brazil nuts a day reduces the incidence of prostate cancer by a whopping 50%! (it is the selenium in them)

I have 2 Brazil Nuts and I am still lossing my hair :wink:

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
Even though i can't prove it, I'm with Bald Eagle on this subect. I do believe overmasterbation causes unnatural DHT in the body. I know it's not proven, but it's also not unproven?
When I started to see hairloss, one of the first thoughts in my head was masterbation and poor mental health. Whenever I'm done having sex, I feel great about myself and high self esteem, but whenever I masterbate, whether it was good or not, I feel low self esteem and ashamed when done, even if the orgasim from masterbating was better than the orgasm from sex?
This may be related in some way, (nature) but I think it's deeper than sciece.
Low self esteem, stress, and poor sleep habits causes a person to age faster, and seem unatractive. (I can spot a hooker a mile away) the same might be true for men and self pleasure, and guilt.

G

I don't think feeling guilty about masterbating has anything to do with what I'm talking about.

Thats 100% society my brotha!

A world wide society that is or once was controled by a religious church that told you hell was in the near future for pleasure seaking hedonistic heathens!

I guess what I'm saying is "MORALITY IS UNNATURAL ALONG WITH PREMATURE ALOPECIA ANDROGENETICA CAUSED BY STERILITY."

I think I have now gone too far with this whole thing so

Peace!

Deaner

Reaction score
wtf are you talking about masturbation and sex orgasms not being the same when it comes to DHT? It'll be the same hormonal response in your body, would it not? either way, you're ejaculating, releasing hormones and sh*t. It has nothing to do with whether you jacked yourself off or got laid.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
ANd what about those ham sandwiches. I mean come on there's no way they make dogs bark. Especially when people go to the movies every day. There's your eveidence.
Just when you think you've got their attention, mop the floor. Then you'll be able to see how much sugar is in your coffee. understand now?
People never go out to tie their shoes when there are perfectly good flamingos on their lawn. Peace and dough-nuts.

Any thoughts?

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
Every action has a reaction.
If I force masterbate 5 times a day for 5 months, there will be damage to myself and to my brain. My sex drive would be damaged, and hormone levels are affected, but when is it not damaging or normal?
Smoking pot then having sex/masterbating over a period of time must be damaging, mentaly and physically.

G

BadHairDecade said:
ANd what about those ham sandwiches. I mean come on there's no way they make dogs bark. Especially when people go to the movies every day. There's your eveidence.
Just when you think you've got their attention, mop the floor. Then you'll be able to see how much sugar is in your coffee. understand now?
People never go out to tie their shoes when there are perfectly good flamingos on their lawn. Peace and dough-nuts.

Any thoughts?

I think BadHairDecade sums it up nicley, it's not that ham is especially natural in its self it's just quicker than getting it by yourself (or alone). most of these cooked meats are beneath anything which cannot be described as either A: dogs or B: dogs, you make your choice and he is not going to return the compliment or shop for the whole pie.

G

Bald Eagle said:
I'm geussing from your last statement mr. tyrant, that you are from the U.S. and you called me a bummer because I am depressing everyone or I am the bad trip.

I am afraid your intuition has let you down here, I am infact from London, UK.

Bald Eagle said:
You see people call homeless vagabonds "bummeres" hence the american term "Bum" and I thought that you were not from the US because you called me a bummer instead of a bum signifiying that I am a vagabond poet currently in exile due to my ever increasing unnatural forehead.

yeah, great stuff, very deep.

Bald Eagle said:
This is simply mis-comunication on my part and I apoligize. But then anyone who calls someone an idiot can only mean that they are one themselves.

no, some people really are idiots, and it is possible to describe them thus without being an idiot yourself

Bald Eagle said:
Do you see the irony, pun intended

no, I didn't spot anything ironic, nor did I spot a pun, please could you point these out for me.

Bald Eagle said:
Perpetual Karma you enigmatic ironist!

sorry don't believe in karma!

Bald Eagle said:
I always rely on my publishers to wholly edit my work so I can be 100% creative (letting things flow). this is acounted for with my punctuation and spelling errors, sorry.

hey are you published!!!??? great, tell us about it.

ZZZZzzzzzzz

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
Hpower said:
Every action has a reaction.
If I force masterbate 5 times a day for 5 months, there will be damage to myself and to my brain. My sex drive would be damaged, and hormone levels are affected, but when is it not damaging or normal?
Smoking pot then having sex/masterbating over a period of time must be damaging, mentaly and physically.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hpower said:

How do you arrive at this?

Speaking from personal experience, my mental-game is at its peak. And physically, I'm much younger than my years. I do, however, have a problem with short-term memory, and I am a bit lazy, and I'm sorta chunky from the munchies, but other than that, no problems here.

Bismarck

Reaction score
marihuana blocks androgen receptors => good.
sex increases testosterone levels => bad.

bis