Marijauna and hairloss?

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
If masturbation causes hairloss, then everyone participating/reading this thread is indulging in a heap of mental masturbation and we are all going to lose our hair.

Hpower

Established Member
Reaction score
MidnightFlyer said:
Hpower said:
Smoking pot then having sex/masterbating over a period of time must be damaging, mentaly and physically.

How do you arrive at this?

My personal experience is...Pot, Ectacy, Coke, Sex/Masterbation dont mix!
These are things of my past, 2 years ago, that still haunt me till today.
Before hairloss, SP, and finasteride my sex drive was 85%, and I thank drug use, going to clubs, and bad sexual habits. I can't blame everyday life for the problems of my actions(abuse) and my bodies long term reaction.
Now on finasteride I'm at 70% and I plan to ride it out, but masterbation/sex daily is unheathly in more ways than one.

Basketballhead

Established Member
Reaction score
where are you guys coming up with this sh*t. Daily masturbation has a neglible affect on your hormonal levels from a day to day basis. It falls along the same myth that athletes shouldnt have sex the night before a competition because it "tires them out or loses their edge." None of that shits true. Crack kills...

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Eagle said:
I started masterbaiting at an extremely young age, 4. I also lost my virginity to the nieghbor girl at age 6 (firts erections).

And how might I ask did you start to masterbate at the age of 4 if you did not get your first erection until the age of 6. Do tell how this is possible. It was my understanding that you needed an erection to masterbate, or at least thats the way it has been for me.

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
I heard that if you stick your finger up your *** you can make yourself come by stimulating the prostate gland without actually masturbating in the conventional way, maybe thats what he did.

You know these young kids they stick their fingers in everything...

G

I'm glad you asked gone 21 because this will follow up nicely. I pushed with my palms somehow just above my junk (my lower stomach) which caused me to orgasm. People didn't know what I was doing, they thought I had to go to the bathroom which was great because I could do this anywhere anytime.

Your right about ejaculating is on a day to day basis causes problems. What if you f*** or wack it EVERYDAY SINCE 3 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or even 14?

I think your body starts to not be able to keep up with itself anymore.

I think one way your body tells nature its not as potent as IT SHOULD BE is simply hairloss. I am not on crack!

I also believe once you get to this point it is mostly PERMANENT damage so by stopping ejaculation you won't grow any hair back. The rate at which you bald will simply slow until that becomes natural as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
f*** this topic because I don't think you guys are seeing the ENTIRE conection.

People that are closed minded, that read what I wrote wouldn't be able to understand even if they wanted to.

There is real evidence that entirely supports my theory. What is most decisive is that EVERYTHING about alopecia androgenetica, all the lose ends, and unanswered questions can be reasonably answered with the following theory.

Those of you who grew up comfortably unaware in the veil of morality and religion and have never questioned anything will not believe my theory. Sorry!

Now I'm done with this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it has ONE PURPOSE and that is for consumer alert about what works and what dosen't for treating hairloss, though all the info we have has come from experts and doctors so I will continue to get my info from them and not a website. those who come here seeking help on anything else is a waste of time.

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
f*****g lol!

anyone else reading that post try pushing their hands on their stomachs? It didnt do sh*t for me, I'm going to stick to the olf fashioned way