MSM supplement showing signs of new growth

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here's my update:

I've been on 10g MSM for 2 months now, stated 1/1/22. So far nothing. Taking 5 pills in the AM, 5 after lunch. Hair loss continues. Was really hoping for some improvements here, seems like it's helped everyone except me. I bought a 6 month supply, not sure if I should continue. What's the point if it's not working. Defn. going to continue for the month of March though before deciding.

Current Regimen
  • Avodart daily (18 years)
  • Minoxidil daily (18 years)
  • Nizoral 2x a week (12 years)
  • RU daily 100-200mg (12 years)

Results

Nothing. Hair loss continues.
If you’re on that regimen and still experiencing hair loss what makes you think msm will turn the tide?

I seriously doubt you’re losing hair on that regimen. I actually DARE you to post pics showing your hair deteriorating on that regimen. I guarantee you won’t do it

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
For dick superpowers, take what I take: Tongkat ali, butea superba, zinc, boron, and raw orchic (bull testicle extract). You'll be horny all the time and have insane sex dreams every night that frequently end up with ejaculation.
And a shower tray full of hair

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And a shower tray full of hair
Actually, since starting using Minoxidil orally, the amount of hair that comes off my body has decreased. My head and beard hairs do not come out as easily and there are fewer hairs on the bathroom floor.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my update:

I've been on 10g MSM for 2 months now, stated 1/1/22. So far nothing. Taking 5 pills in the AM, 5 after lunch. Hair loss continues. Was really hoping for some improvements here, seems like it's helped everyone except me. I bought a 6 month supply, not sure if I should continue. What's the point if it's not working. Defn. going to continue for the month of March though before deciding.

Current Regimen
  • Avodart daily (18 years)
  • Minoxidil daily (18 years)
  • Nizoral 2x a week (12 years)
  • RU daily 100-200mg (12 years)

Results

Nothing. Hair loss continues.
it works after 3 months. probably... 4-6 ...

Reactions: 300

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For dick superpowers, take what I take: Tongkat ali, butea superba, zinc, boron, and raw orchic (bull testicle extract). You'll be horny all the time and have insane sex dreams every night that frequently end up with ejaculation.
Do you have a single pill that contains all of these, or are you taking them separately? If it's a single, please share the details!

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you’re on that regimen and still experiencing hair loss what makes you think msm will turn the tide?

I seriously doubt you’re losing hair on that regimen. I actually DARE you to post pics showing your hair deteriorating on that regimen. I guarantee you won’t do it
Because I believe there are other factors which contribute to hair loss outside of DHT. My regimen is strong enough which shows something other then DHT must be contributing to my loss, i.e...inflammation. Was hoping something that targets a different route might help me.

Your other comment is awfully strange. Proving to you i'm losing hair isn't a priority of mine, nor others i'm sure.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Because I believe there are other factors which contribute to hair loss outside of DHT. My regimen is strong enough which shows something other then DHT must be contributing to my loss, i.e...inflammation. Was hoping something that targets a different route might help me.

Your other comment is awfully strange. Proving to you i'm losing hair isn't a priority of mine, nor others i'm sure.
Lol, that’s what I thought :)

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small update. I have been taking MSM for three and a half months. Started with 10 grams and went up to 21 grams a month ago. My skin looks good and that's the only + I can say. I took sulfur in the hope that it would be a bonus to my regimen, but alas I have nothing to show for it at all. I will continue to take it for at least another 3 months.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have a single pill that contains all of these, or are you taking them separately? If it's a single, please share the details!
No. I buy each of these individually, mostly from Amazon and other online sources. All are readily available.

No single pill will give you the amount/concentration of any of the herbs and substances that will actually do anything. I think you usually need to purchase and consume these substances individually in order to get the necessary amount for the desired result. Plus, it allows you to assess what substances work and which ones don't.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes inflammation is the reason many are losing hair and the sensitivity of hair follicles to build up of clogging mechanisms. However in some people that seem to be losing hair slowly their situation is of less percentage of the sensitivity ratio then the ones who go totally bald.

Actually I can feel inflammation effect when I lie down on my pillow on one side where my body and head gets a contrained blood flow. When in this position I can feel sometimes a small tiny itch at my scalp in the front area or a ants crawling sensation on my forehead

Last edited:

wang yisong

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes inflammation is the reason many are losing hair and the sensitivity of hair follicles to build up of clogging mechanisms. However in some people that seem to be losing hair slowly their situation is of less percentage of the sensitivity ratio then the ones who go totally bald.

Actually I can feel inflammation effect when I lie down on my pillow on one side where my body and head gets a contrained blood flow. When in this position I can feel sometimes a small tiny itch at my scalp in the front area or a ants crawling sensation on my forehead
I feel the same way. How do you solve it?