maybes you bang yes

maybes alsos take all your money

maybes you be careful!

Bekim :)

2 x Gëzuar :hump:

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip.I have a friend there so he will help me with these issues...My friend works with models :woot:

I prefer chicks like this[Agnese Vuthaj],healthy and sexy :hump:
albania3.jpg

He worked with this one in 2003.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The one and only for me:

Heineken!
heineken.jpg

But basicly just cus its so easy to get, taste good and our grocery shops dont got most variety of beer.
And my country is paranoid when it come to alcoholism and think it prevents it by having crazy high prices and limit the sale... 150NOK or 26ish USD for 6 x 0,5l in grocery shop. When you got out it is 80 NOK or 14(!) USD for 0.7l beer and the sale stops already at 2am :sobbing: :thumbdown2:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Man, that's a disgrace...I take it your in Norway? - Personally I'd set up a beer run from a neighbouring country.

Found a really cheap supermarket called Aldi, it's German, and the beer there is so cheap, never heard of any of it, but it's good, £4 for 6 beers, ..which is 4.5 euros

Heineken is pretty good, best I ever had was in Holland, they even had Heineken dispensing machines, like you get with Coke

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Me and some pals usually go to sweden for a beer run. Take the boat and buy 2 x 32 boxes, 0,33l for 53ish USD and then drive back. Easely done in a little over a half day. But if we ever get cought by the customs on the way be we whould lose it all + getting a fee since we are not allowed to take more than 5l over the boarder without paying a VAT of 25% to Norway...
If we want some liquor(22-60%) aswell we are anly allowed to have the sad amount on 1litre liquor and 2 litre beer to do it legal. We always take more ofc.

Hairloss and limited beer supply. Hard world indeed :baaa:

Petchsky

Reaction score
If I was in your situation Bastard, I'd be thinking about home brewing, now that would be a great FU to the government, and really cheap.