My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

jazz1

Reaction score
I just come come back on the forums, had to clear my head from a lot sh*t in my life.

raskoblaskan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Research on cinnamon bark has demonstrated anti-inflammatory properties.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5220230/

Clearly, in some individuals, reducing inflammation is beneficial to maintaining healthy scalp hair.

I started taking it for metabolic syndrome and diabetes. Maybe it will help my hair too. Whatever, I'm taking it regardless. My immune system is attacking my scalp in at least one way: psoriasis. So far, just around back. Juvenile diabetes (mine) is an auto-immune disease. It tends to mimick other AI disease, like MS, and start attacking more of your tissues as you age. So it's possible my Norwood 2.5 could be accelerated by massive inflammation, and maybe a touch of alopecia.

Anyway cinnamon bark is easy to dissolve in coffee, and tastes great. Way smoother than regular cinnamon.

konapo_man

My Regimen
Reaction score
hello
i think it is working for me.

i regrow some hair, i think from Divine Herbal hair oil.
on 07/12/2018 i start avodart with catastrophic result, excesive hair loss espesially sort hair 1-2 cm and i quit 07/01/2019.
i quit everything (vitamins, arginine, avodart, spacial shampoos)

i start using only three items on 11/01/2019

1. Divine Herbal hair oil
2. Finasteride 5mg every day
3. Logona Daily Care Shampoo Organic Aloe & Verbena

i used to take finasteride the past years with minimal result.
the new product i add to my regiment is Divine Herbal hair oil and Logona Daily Care Shampoo Organic Aloe & Verbena

Attachments

• 07122018.jpg
    07122018.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 724
  • 19012019.jpg
    19012019.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hello
i think it is working for me.

i regrow some hair, i think from Divine Herbal hair oil.
on 07/12/2018 i start avodart with catastrophic result, excesive hair loss espesially sort hair 1-2 cm and i quit 07/01/2019.
i quit everything (vitamins, arginine, avodart, spacial shampoos)

i start using only three items on 11/01/2019

1. Divine Herbal hair oil
3. Logona Daily Care Shampoo Organic Aloe & Verbena

i used to take finasteride the past years with minimal result.
the new product i add to my regiment is Divine Herbal hair oil and Logona Daily Care Shampoo Organic Aloe & Verbena

5mg of Finasteride, that's a really high dose! Are you sure its not less than that?

konapo_man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure its not less than that?

quite sure. i used to take 5 mg long time ago for a long period with no results.
it is the first time in my life (and i have used everything) to see some regrowth.
hope to continiue.
i have ordered another hair oil and the booster.
i wont add anithing else or change anithing for at least 3 months and see what happend

so i will use only
1. Divine Herbal hair oil and hair booster
(hair oil on Mondays and fridays and booster oil on wednesday) 3 times / week
3. Logona Daily Care Shampoo Organic Aloe & Verbena every morning

and nothing else.
i ll keep posting

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
quite sure. i used to take 5 mg long time ago for a long period with no results.
it is the first time in my life (and i have used everything) to see some regrowth.
hope to continiue.
i have ordered another hair oil and the booster.
i wont add anithing else or change anithing for at least 3 months and see what happened
Fingers crossed for you man. Im thinking it might be the combination of finasteride and the oil, as you mentioned the finasteride on its own didn't work before. Or more likely it might just be the oil alone, who knows! Ive looked at the shampoo ingredients and ithas nothing in it, only surfacents and a drop of olive oil and verbena so I highly doubt its that. But definitely keep us posted!

konapo_man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fingers crossed for you man. Im thinking it might be the combination of finasteride and the oil, as you mentioned the finasteride on its own didn't work before. Or more likely it might just be the oil alone, who knows! Ive looked at the shampoo ingredients and ithas nothing in it, only surfacents and a drop of olive oil and verbena so I highly doubt its that. But definitely keep us posted!

Hi.
Maybe it is the combination of finasteride and oil, i dont know. that is why i wont add anythng else to my regimen.
About the shampoo i dont belive that has nothing to do and i never believed a shampoo can regrow hair not even stop hairloss but you need something to wash your hair out.
And as i wash my hair every morning i need a soft shampoo.

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey congratulations looks good, I use both oils and they are effective. I guess you take proscar 5mg per day?

konapo_man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey congratulations looks good, I use both oils and they are effective. I guess you take proscar 5mg per day?

Hi, yes i take 5g finasteride per day (not proscar, finar is cheeper)
how do you use - apply the oils? every day ? every other day? with combination ?

thanks

jazz1

Reaction score
Hi, yes i take 5g finasteride per day (not proscar, finar is cheeper)
how do you use - apply the oils? every day ? every other day? with combination ?

thanks

I been using both oils the normal and boosting, I mix them together and apply every other day. I was my hair twice per day have been doing so for years to cleanse the DHT daily. That’s why I use conditioner and the Divine oils regular, so before bed I apply the oils and cover my head.

How’s your hair growth now?

Wanheda

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone tried using this with a derma roller or one of those heated cap things you can get on Amazon?

jazz1

Reaction score
They sell them on eBay and Amazons, type Divine Herbal oil, I buy mine through eBay.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can you guys send me a link to an European source? Couldn't find it on ebay.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, this oil is divine! Been using it for 7 years now after your recommendation and my hair is rockin'

5674a932d202803bacc303cb716f33f5.jpg

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started using this, do not expect much from it but it’s worth a try