My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
any updates from people on the oil, iv been using it about 3 ice a week for 3 weeks and im not really seeing an improvement, my hair feels softer but nothing to write home about male pattern baldness related

jazz1

Reaction score
I'm still using it I guess it makes my hair feel better that's about it, I started adding Jamaican potent castor oil with this, I also added revita shampoo that's seems to be working.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
any updates from people on the oil, iv been using it about 3 ice a week for 3 weeks and im not really seeing an improvement, my hair feels softer but nothing to write home about male pattern baldness related

The guy left who was defending this like crazy and he never came back

abcdefg

Reaction score
Your not seeing results because it doesnt work. Burden of proof is on them. Wait for evidence something works before you waste money on it unless I guess your rich

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought it because i wanted to use oils, not because i believe it would work as a solitary male pattern baldness treatment,
it keeps my scalp in good shape and healthy so i will continue using it,

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks Cob984 for your sincerity,
a hair treatment must keep our scalp in good shape and healthy, and if exist (improbable) regrowth be grateful

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
Some of the ingredients have potential, no doubt, others I wouldn't use: (imo) they are unnecessary, or possibly harmful.The product is too expensive, and just a mix of some 'well known stuff', in no particular order.Also, I would mix ingredients with minoxidil — essential oils can be mixed well with minoxidil (immediately before application, nothing premixed!).However, such oils have to be used only in minute amounts (0.25% max), otherwise they are cytotoxic.I'd prefer these:Rosemary oil: an anti-oxidant, T->DHT inhibitor,oregano oil: COX-2 inhibitor (upstream of PGD2),clove oil: T->DHT inhibitor,sage oil: oleanolic/ursolic acid,perhaps a bit of castor oil,possibly calendula extract,and possibly some panthenol.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of the ingredients have potential, no doubt, others I wouldn't use: (imo) they are unnecessary, or possibly harmful.The product is too expensive, and just a mix of some 'well known stuff', in no particular order.Also, I would mix ingredients with minoxidil — essential oils can be mixed well with minoxidil (immediately before application, nothing premixed!).However, such oils have to be used only in minute amounts (0.25% max), otherwise they are cytotoxic.I'd prefer these:Rosemary oil: an anti-oxidant, T->DHT inhibitor,oregano oil: COX-2 inhibitor (upstream of PGD2),clove oil: T->DHT inhibitor,sage oil: oleanolic/ursolic acid,perhaps a bit of castor oil,possibly calendula extract,and possibly some panthenol.

WOW thanks for the look out I've been using that stuff for almost 4 months and now that you said it can be cytotoxic that scares me. The stuff did help thicken up my hair though, but I didn't see any new hair growth.

I was using Castor Oil but man that stuff is too thick and sticky.

So the guy is going to get into trouble for mixing some toxic oils?

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
So the guy is going to get into trouble for mixing some toxic oils?
Sorry, I think you misunderstood. I wrote that essential oils can be cytotoxic if their concentration is to high in a product. However, we do not know the concentrations of the oils used in this particular product discussed here. And with 'harmful' I meant stuff like peppermint oil (and oils that contain lemonene), I am not sure if it is good for hair growth because it is also used to remove hair.

MikeAndreson

Reaction score
Well, these oils are good to grow hair but beside this some herbal products like oil containing Almond oil is also good. It has slow but definite effect. It helps to stop hair fall and in some day it will help to increase your hair as well.

Wolfstar27

Reaction score
I tried the Divine hair as you saw in my earlier post even including a video and some photos, I tried it for a good 3 months non-stop, but I think in the end i just gave up, but I've been using Minoxidil during that process when I got the divine herbal oil, and I've been on it for about 6 months now...here are my progress pics

IMG_3424.jpgIMG_3425.jpgIMG_3426.jpgIMG_3427.jpgIMG_3447.jpgIMG_3432.jpgIMG_3434.jpgIMG_3435.jpg

Wolfstar27

Reaction score
and here are some more, the last few are more recent one....i can tell its gotten alot better, however there are some stubborn stops that wont grow out :(, there is hair at the temples but its too short...looks fine close up, but far away it looks like a bold spot

IMG_3449.jpgIMG_3450.jpgIMG_3451.jpgIMG_3452.jpgIMG_3453.jpgIMG_3454.jpg

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
and here are some more, the last few are more recent one....i can tell its gotten alot better, however there are some stubborn stops that wont grow out :(, there is hair at the temples but its too short...looks fine close up, but far away it looks like a bold spot

View attachment 19697View attachment 19698View attachment 19699View attachment 19700View attachment 19701View attachment 19702

Arnt u the dude who supposedly had affiliation with Divine?:hmmm: lol

Thats excellent regrowth man!!

- - - Updated - - -

I was also using the oil religiously but had stopped finasteride and around the same time (big mistake) Of course my hair eventually responded to the lack of finasteride circulation within, so i decided to go back on it.

I liked the oil but the only one thing that irritated me was how it made the skin on my face feel as i if it was burning at times.I applied it 3 x week and left it over night so im sure this was an over kill for my face.

Wolfstar27

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

I was also using the oil religiously but had stopped finasteride and around the same time (big mistake) Of course my hair eventually responded to the lack of finasteride circulation within, so i decided to go back on it.

I liked the oil but the only one thing that irritated me was how it made the skin on my face feel as i if it was burning at times.I applied it 3 x week and left it over night so im sure this was an over kill for my face.

lol apparently I was. even though I stopped it after 3 months, and just dabbed it on now and then lol.

I think mainly the regrowth was thanks to the minoxidil with azelaic acid,and shampooing everyday with a Ketoconazole shampoo (which some say isnt best used daily) before I wasn't able to style my hair for a long time. and now I've started to style it again. But my front part of my fringe in still thin, and I want to get more thicker results.

when I used the oil, I only had it on for 2 hours, then washed it off and then applied the minoxidil and left it over night...Ive only used the Minoxidil once every night. I wanted to start taking something internally so I bought some multi-vitamin tablets called Hairomega 3 in 1..only started on wednesday just gone which is 13th march 2013...I have noticed immediate effect, but not with my hair, but with my urine...it turned it neon yellow lol, they say you need to take it 3 times a day, but only been taking it once in the morning and once at dinner.

I would try finasteride although I worried about the side effects...I tried it propecia from Belgravia centre ages ago, but had to drop it for 2 reasons...1. I couldn't afford their prices and 2. I think I was getting the side effect and was worried about long term effect

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he is one of the guys affiliated with the divine oil, he returned here to save his but, he basically admit to using minoxidil while on it, and I had a funny suspicion this oil was bunk and they were putting minoxidil on to make the hair grow, he admits it here after months so the company doesn't get in trouble maybe? he knew the scam was to get these bald guys to use minoxidil and act like they were only using oil to make it like the oil grew the hair back lol.