New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
guys here you go. i know that even believers will take a second look. aint it superb?

lol./ please please god lets hope it doesnt relapse over time.....

here in this grade post with pics i used dslr camera in auto. i shoot in macro some of the close ups. under pic is description. please take your time to see my new crown short and donkey thick hairs that occured as hair follicle neogenesys from my ripped galea .

here is a macro shoot of my whirl. take a breath and look again my baseline. lol

take a look at my hairline it is almost natural.

take a second look i know you dont believe in your eyes.but do. cause i sell nth.

haters please dont get choked by your hate. lol.

here it is a photo under very high lume lighting very close to the light source with macro. look even under that condinion i am almost normal/

i love you all.
[video=youtube;NswwpbhxEt0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NswwpbhxEt0[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

these pics are taken about 75 days into treatment. minoxidil is almost gone. please if you want hair roll wound hard. dont be afraid. NO PAIN NO GAIN

- - - Updated - - -

minoxidil is long gone. dead and gone, thrown away. minoxidil is not offering anything, our healing enviroment is more than a cure, the secret is remaining hair plus force and wound style plus time gaps.

- - - Updated - - -

plus hair when longer appear more thinning.

- - - Updated - - -

or my idea to throw minoxidil away one and for good.?

- - - Updated - - -

happy new year Youcandoit squeegee and others. i have bought some stock and if it explodes i pay your airtickets to have a private conference at my house about hair-hair methods-clinic? lol

- - - Updated - - -

and excuse me i dont say anything but you have to have some balls to rip your head. people when thay see blood they get frightened and western civil born too many ***s. for me. i went through surgeries from traffic accidents.and much more but the coolest hit and more devastating was my heartbreak from ex wifey it pained like nth on earth, i am just saying i am pain free. or pain mature individual.

- - - Updated - - -

to a capitalistic ripped body super hairy future.:wave:

This is some sick results! I can't imagine in a year or so.. wow!:)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
squeegee if it keeps linear improvement comming like that then all the chicks will want me cause i will be a ripped body hairy haski dog

Absolutely!:laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

man those are impressive results for that time period! I'm a diffuse thinner so I am hoping this at least maintains whatever I have and give it a little more thickness.

Diffuse thinner are the best candidates for fast reversal of male pattern baldness.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
massive balls masive dick ripped body and physique very very very hig intelligense profesorre brain big wheels on luxury car prk eyes smx screen nevre programming for stock outcommings wise investments getting a master in psychology and ofcourse i forget i use some xylocream thick paste for 50 mins before wounding.

take care

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
Interesting, what makes you say this?

Yes, a diffuse thinner all over the top is certainly much better off than most NWs above 2.0. princessRambo, from reading the studies you know yourself that there is a lot of interdependence on neighboring follicles. This is shown by regworth only being possible 95% of the time very close to the hairline, and shown by the "wave" in one of squeegee's latest posts. Stem cells, growth factors (for signalling) and the like are recruited from among neighboring follicles. As long as you still have some in an area, it's easy to regrow.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
massive balls masive dick ripped body and physique very very very hig intelligense profesorre brain big wheels on luxury car prk eyes smx screen nevre programming for stock outcommings wise investments getting a master in psychology and ofcourse i forget i use some xylocream thick paste for 50 mins before wounding.

take care

lol love your energy that's gonna grow a few follicles for everyone even the haters
See what's happens when we all come together for one cause and do a community trial, it's working and growing hair on slick bald heads. In 12 months maybe I'll open up a clinic curing bald heads, $60 per session

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
see what happens when my ex sees me in an exotic car ripped body and a bush on my galea.

Your ex is indeed a good motivation! She's gonna be WTF!

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results 2y2r, congrats man and keep em coming!

Happy new year everybody, here's to a very hairy 2014!!:fun:

God I'm hungover.

Liquidbanana

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question guys, I'm going to add a .5mm roller for increased absorption of the minoxidil. Would a 192 be okay, or should I go for a 540?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Quick question guys, I'm going to add a .5mm roller for increased absorption of the minoxidil. Would a 192 be okay, or should I go for a 540?

192 are better designed to roll on a hairline.

- - - Updated - - -

lol love your energy that's gonna grow a few follicles for everyone even the haters
See what's happens when we all come together for one cause and do a community trial, it's working and growing hair on slick bald heads. In 12 months maybe I'll open up a clinic curing bald heads, $60 per session

According to Wikipedia.

• Haters, a derogatory term in reference to critics of a person or object. Associated with Jealousy/Envy
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.