New treatments coming out 2024 or max 2025.

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
Minoxidil can cause pericardial effusion, a serious side effect involving the accumulation of fluid in the pericardium, the membrane surrounding the heart. This effusion can progress to cardiac tamponade, a potentially life-threatening condition where the accumulated fluid exerts pressure on the heart, impeding its proper function.
Everything causes something . Their is trillions of people is this world . Even milk will cause problems for some . My brother was allergic to anything grape flavored for years . I think you know where I'm going with this .

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everything causes something . Their is trillions of people is this world . Even milk will cause problems for some . My brother was allergic to anything grape flavored for years . I think you know where I'm going with this .
Comparing minoxidil (a dangerous chemical whose mechanism is to literally distort natural processes in your whole body, and clearly has some element of toxicity) to milk is silly. So many excuses and denial. Be honest with yourself that you are taking a risk with something that's clearly no good for your body, just to maintain/grow hair.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree, but using minoxidil for 20 years can be dangerous
Some people get adverse reactions from the first days/weeks. It is always a risk with this stuff. Most doctors who prescribe minoxidil and finasteride and tell you side effects are "mild" or "rare" would never try it on themselves or their family members.

powersam

Reaction score
Can confirm, an effective treatment has been 5 years away ever since I joined this forum.

1722063563710.png