[nsfw] Masturbation Is A Homosexual Act

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is it that every time i have this discussion one has to bring in religion into this? Did ANY of my arguments involve religion? No. Stick to refuting the arguments I provide and refrain from inventing others.

Yourself, as a woman. You become a woman and get penetrated.

There is virtually no penetration. It is not a sexual act if it does NOT involve penetration. There are very, very, very few instances of actual penetration happening.

No, you should look it up, homosexual/bisexual behavior, especially species wide (not talking about some random or erratic behavior) is extremely rare in animals.

wow, its hard to argue against retarded.

So if i masturbate, with my dick, i apparently penetrate myself. The logic is strong in this one.

Why not just say it as it is, you want support for being homosexual?

But can you hold on to your own "logics"?

Its not homosexual if you don't penetrate another one with the same sex, (So if a woman licks another woman she isn't homosexual)

But YET you claim masturbation is homosexuality, because you clearly don't penetrate anything with STROKING your own dick, or a woman RUBBING her clitoris.

Animals DO penetrate each other in homosexual activities.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
pooping is gay, its basically reverse gay butt sex. and if you ever feel relieved after pooping then you are gay because you shouldn't have any good sensations derived from there

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if a woman licks another woman she isn't homosexual
if she is careful to only lick the clitoris then she is straight. also two guys making out with no penile contact is not gay at all, its just mouth hugging

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Continue saying it, continue preaching your opinions on homosexuality on a hair loss website!

Sorry, didn't know you're the gatekeeper on what can be discussed in offtopic. Continue justifying doing homosexual acts.

he's probably a closeted homosexual in denial

Nope, sorry to burst your bubble but only low iq people believe that anybody that opposes LGBT is a hmosexual in denial. That's like saying that if you oppose Trump publicly you're ACTUALLY a repressed Trump supporter. See how that makes 0 sense?

Nope, sorry to burst your bubble but only low iq people believe that anybody that opposes
He wants to know whether masturbation turned him into a homosexual, and it did!

Nope, i am not a homosexual, if you keep masturbating you are.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't know you're the gatekeeper on what can be discussed in offtopic. Continue justifying doing homosexual acts.

Nope, sorry to burst your bubble but only low iq people believe that anybody that opposes LGBT is a hmosexual in denial. That's like saying that if you oppose Trump publicly you're ACTUALLY a repressed Trump supporter. See how that makes 0 sense?

Nope, sorry to burst your bubble but only low iq people believe that anybody that opposes

Nope, i am not a homosexual, if you keep masturbating you are.

And, what if we are? What are you going to do?

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score

wow, its hard to argue against retarded.

So if i masturbate, with my dick, i apparently penetrate myself. The logic is strong in this one.

Why not just say it as it is, you want support for being homosexual?

But can you hold on to your own "logics"?

Its not homosexual if you don't penetrate another one with the same sex, (So if a woman licks another woman she isn't homosexual)

But YET you claim masturbation is homosexuality, because you clearly don't penetrate anything with STROKING your own dick, or a woman RUBBING her clitoris.

Animals DO penetrate each other in homosexual activities.

No, i know it's hard to argue against retarded but i will make an effort to argue against you. Consider it a favor.

You create something to be penetrated. But if that is too complicated, just consider that by continuously stroking dick you develop penis awareness (by constantly feeling it), but in case of sex you don't because you don't feel it.

Why would i give a f*** about anyone supporting me in anything, first of all? I am not homosexual and homosexuality is a disorder.

If you, as a man, have get sexual pleasure by stroking a penis, that is homosexual behavior, sorry to burst your bubble.

BIsexuality is extremely, extremely rare in nature and from those extremely, extremely rare cases it is even extremely, extremely, extremely rare for actual penetration to occur. I know people need to find reasons for homosexuality to be normal but it is anything but normal, both functionally and statistically.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
So, what was the point of this thread? I mean, what is your cure for homosexuality?

Quite a daft question, ain't it? What is the point of all the threads in offtopic?

Since homosexuality is mostly learned behavior, it can be unlearned

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quite a daft question, ain't it? What is the point of all the threads in offtopic?

Since homosexuality is mostly learned behavior, it can be unlearned

I mean, you have been the epicentre or pointless threads.

And, how can it be unlearned?

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny seeing a bunch of gays defending their habit.

I mean, you have been the epicentre or pointless threads.

And you have been the epicentre of pointless replies, but you don't see me complaining, do you?

For this to be unlearned one must obviously stop rubbing his penis with his hand

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny seeing a bunch of gays defending their habit.

And you have been the epicentre of pointless replies, but you don't see me complaining, do you?

For this to be unlearned one must obviously stop rubbing his penis with his hand

I don't masturbate. In fact, wouldn't castration be an excellent corrective method, since it will reduce your libido and get rid of your want to masturbate?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, sorry to burst your bubble but only low iq people believe that anybody that opposes LGBT is a hmosexual in denial.
just opposing is one thing, obsessing is another

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also yes, this does seem to be textbook closeted male screaming about what is and isn't homosexual.