My Regimen
Reaction score
GayFlagPennants.jpg

Gays!

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it can obviously be seen as a mechanical homosexual act. But if it's based on heterosexual arousal, then the one doing it, can't be considered as homosexual. Not everyone doing homosexual stuff is gay, not everyone doing heterosexual stuff is hetero.

So i'm not sure what's the point of this thread, why would one need to classify this and to attribute it a category? Are you insecure about Something ? Plus, you are comparing us to animals, comparing pleasure to reproductive function, trying to explain purpose based on biological stuff, but we are past this state you described, human are past the animal state, we build ourselves a world where sexuality is part of it, it's called society, a place where you can find other purpose than the reproductive function and where you can dissociate sexual pleasure from trying to get your girl pregnant, if you don't understand this then bad news for you, but you are still an animal, and if you don't try to understand this and feel offended by it, then you don't deserve to be anything else.

:)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it can obviously be seen as a mechanical homosexual act. But if it's based on heterosexual arousal, then the one doing it, can't be considered as homosexual. Not everyone doing homosexual stuff is gay, not everyone doing heterosexual stuff is hetero.

So i'm not sure what's the point of this thread, why would one need to classify this and to attribute it a category? Are you insecure about Something ? Plus, you are comparing us to animals, comparing pleasure to reproductive function, trying to explain purpose based on biological stuff, but we are past this state you described, human are past the animal state, we build ourselves a world where sexuality is part of it, it's called society, a place where you can find other purpose than the reproductive function and where you can dissociate sexual pleasure and trying to get your girl pregnant, if you don't understand this then bad news for you, but you are still an animal, and if you don't try to understand this and feel offended by it, then you don't deserve to be anything else.

:)

I don't even understand the point of comparing animals to humans. You don't see animals creating technology or medicines, yet humans are. His opinions seem backwards; maybe in his mind, he sees rape as the human response to procreate.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score

Won't be replying to attempts on jokes, trolling or very dumb questions.

I think you might be in the minority if you get aroused from your own dick. Most people tend to watch p**rn etc, and are not thinking about their erect penis. But to each their own.

Did I say I get aroused by my own dick? Or did i say most of the masturbators get aroused by their own dick?

No i didn't, can you please read the text more times if you don't get it?

I said that the pairing happens, regardless of what one is thinking. One is sexually aroused during masturbation + one jerks off a penis. Do you deny those two things happen? Not just that, but simultaneously?

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score

Using the exact same logic, if you have sex with a goat but think you're penetrating a hot woman, it is NOT a zoophilia act because it is based on heteroseuxual arousal.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Using the exact same logic, if you have sex with a goat but think you're penetrating a hot woman, it is NOT a zoophilia act because it is based on heteroseuxual arousal.

Do you need an excuse to have sex with goats?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And what's your point? You're still either trolling, trying too hard to be witty (but it doesn't work out) or simply writing dumb stuff.

What trolling? This is coming from the Neanderthal that thinks masturbation turns you into a homosexual, which means castration would be a cure, right? You are still not answering this!

Zenya

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to thank sachalamp. He opened my eyes. After many years I finally found out through a hair loss forum that I am gay. I never thought I was a sexual repressed. I thought masturbation was a natural act that didn't tell too much about my sexual condition, how wrong I was! in fact every time I masturbated what I was doing was making me more and more gay, freeing my inner self. Thank you.

sachalamp

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey sacha
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...mpits-along-with-male-pattern-baldness.99390/
How is that hair on ur ballsack growing mate?
Or is asking this homosexual?

see this link here https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...s-a-homosexual-act.126268/page-5#post-1857885

What trolling? This is coming from the Neanderthal that thinks masturbation turns you into a homosexual, which means castration would be a cure, right? You are still not answering this!

Big words from someone that can't understand simple logic problems.

I want to thank sachalamp. He opened my eyes. After many years I finally found out through a hair loss forum that I am gay. I never thought I was a sexual repressed. I thought masturbation was a natural act that didn't tell too much about my sexual condition, how wrong I was! in fact every time I masturbated what I was doing was making me more and more gay, freeing my inner self. Thank you.

Tfw when people seriously think that literally stroking dick to ejaculation while sexually aroused is not gay

Last edited: