Omfg, I can never go swimming again!

G

Last night it happened: I had another mental breakdown.

After doing some short cardio workout by running through the forrest I took shower. After stepping out of the (losing dozens of hairs before) it looked like this:

I freaked out completely.
Jesus Christ, I am only 25 years old and my "hair" looks like that. As if I was 60 years old. I can´t believe it..... :cry: :cry:

IBM

Reaction score
Taug you know i'm always honest. So dont think i'm saying this only to make you feel bad.

You're balding and with that first pic i think you're a NW3. And its very red. Do you have itchs?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
Taug you know i'm always honest. So dont think i'm saying this only to make you feel bad.

You're balding and with that first pic i think you're a NW3. And its very red. Do you have itchs?

dude...you cant even see his hair line....how can you make a statement like he is a nw3?

He is mostly diffusing throught...like myself....he should be using rogaine foam...

IBM

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
IBM said:

dude...you cant even see his hair line....how can you make a statement like he is a nw3?

He is mostly diffusing throught...like myself....he should be using rogaine foam...

I'm thinning too. With my right temple more receded then the left. Though i can pass unknown to people about my hairloss i'm a NW3. Maybe NW3.5.

The best way to evaluate our hairloss specially to diffusers is to pull our hair back in spike form and wet.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
IBM said:

I'm thinning too. With my right temple more receded then the left. Though i can pass unknown to people about my hairloss i'm a NW3. Maybe NW3.5.

i dont care WHAT YOU ARE...you cannot see his hairline so dont just blurt out he is a nw3.

antonio666

Reaction score
TAUG,THATS HOW I FEEL WHEN I STEP OUT THE SHOWER AND Y7OUR RIGHT YOU ARE BALDING,BUT JAYMANS LOOKS THE SAME WHEN WET.
THERE IS NOTHING WORSE ON THIS EARTHE THAN DIFFUSE THINNING,
I HAVE NO DOUBT SOME a**h** WILL PIPE UP SAYING IT IS NOT THAT BAD,WELL TO THEM I SAY f*** YOU

P.S I WISH I COULD MAKE THIS BETTER FOR YOU TAUG,I FIND YOU A GOOD MAN WHO DOES NOT DESERVE THIS,I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER

IBM

Reaction score
IBM said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":2c44c]
IBM said:

i dont care WHAT YOU ARE...you cannot see his hairline so dont just blurt out he is a nw3.[/quote:2c44c]

If he's not NW3 then youngsters with NW2 are NW1.1

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
IBM said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":dfd25]
IBM said:

i dont care WHAT YOU ARE...you cannot see his hairline so dont just blurt out he is a nw3.

If he's not NW3 then youngsters with NW2 are NW1.1[/quote:dfd25]

we dont know what norwood he is....none of those pics show his hairline...he can be a nw2 with diffuseness like that.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought you're just one of those wackos on here who think they're balding, but really aren't and just want some attention. But I guess I'm wrong then.

Don't worry though, I've seen pics of you from the front and I would still love to have your hairline. And my crown and front also look like that when it's wet, so don't worry, there's other people going through the same thing.

If you're really that paranoid about looking like that when wet, then maybe you should consider buzzing it. You have the right hairline for it and the diffuse thinning won't be noticeable if it's buzzed short enough.

IBM

Reaction score
ok. NW3 or 2 it doesn't matter. i think taug should add minoxidil if he wants regrowth.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
ok. NW3 or 2 it doesn't matter. i think taug should add minoxidil if he wants regrowth.

yah it does matter...there is A HUGE difference between a nw2 and a nw3.

taug if hairloss is that big a deal to you, then you should be on dutasteride,foam,nizoral and possibly another topical anti-androgen like spironolactone or fluiridil.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair always looks at it worst when it is wet and those are definately the worst pics I have seen of your hair. Hopefully the treatments can do their thing given a little time, maybe add the minoxidil if finasteride\dutasteride isn't giving you any regrowth. I know how you feel - I hate people seing my hair wet (other than my wife). I just avoid people seeing me til it dries a bit as it makes the fact I am losing hair too apparent for my liking :cry:

IBM

Reaction score
IBM said:

Ok. From now on i'll just say users that are NW1 to make them feel better and to think they have full head of hair.

Maybe a Norwood it's like a social status in HairLossTalk.com. Lower the better.... :wink:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
IBM said:

Ok. From now on i'll just say users that are NW1 to make them feel better and to think they have full head of hair.

Maybe a Norwood it's like a social status in HairLossTalk.com. Lower the better.... :wink:

are you a moron...he could be a nw3...he could be a nw2...we CANNOT tell from those pictures....you need to see his hairline to make that assessment. I agree he is thinning throughout the top of his head...but his hairline could still be relatively intact. From the pics we saw a few months ago he DEFINITELY wasnt a nw3....more like a nw2.

IBM

Reaction score
IBM said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":59ba7]
IBM said:

are you a moron...he could be a nw3...he could be a nw2...we CANNOT tell from those pictures....you need to see his hairline to make that assessment. I agree he is thinning throughout the top of his head...but his hairline could still be relatively intact. From the pics we saw a few months ago he DEFINITELY wasnt a nw3....more like a nw2.[/quote:59ba7]

I'll argue no more.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
IBM said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":2bc4e]
IBM said:

are you a moron...he could be a nw3...he could be a nw2...we CANNOT tell from those pictures....you need to see his hairline to make that assessment. I agree he is thinning throughout the top of his head...but his hairline could still be relatively intact. From the pics we saw a few months ago he DEFINITELY wasnt a nw3....more like a nw2.

I'll argue no more.[/quote:2bc4e]

good...your the only guy i know that can determine what Norwood someone is by looking at the TOP of their head.

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug-Your not a NW3, you dont seem to have receeded at all.
You are suffered from diffuse loss. I was gutted when I realised that that was happending to me, I remember spiking my hair up with water and gel and being able to see my whole head(sides included). Maybe abit more severe for me as Im blonde haired.

BUT hey its not the bad things that define you in life, its HOW you deal with them.

SO

CHIN UP, sh*t HAPPENS

p.s. Ive now buzzed my hair, I feel alot better, it looks alot better, well 2 people disagree(one of them being my mum). Maybe think about buzzing it??

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like you have a bit of a six-pack Taug. You should keep working out, it is making your muscles more defined already. You must lift pretty hard.