OOOO The Illuminati killed Michael Jackson?

oni

Reaction score
Bryan said:
I just find it so odd that some people are secretive to the point of being paranoid. Personally, I use my real name, and post the actual city where I live.

Now if we could just have your bank account details and sort code...............................................

[youtube:dfcqjy26]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTFauI8INY[/youtube:dfcqjy26]

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
oni said:
Now if we could just have your bank account details and sort code.................

Sure, oni, no problem. Here's my account number:

3141 5926 5358 9793 2384

And here's my sort code:

27-18-28

mykal_P

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Dunno whether that was sincere? But anyway, I have no education. Flunked school and left home when still a kid. Break out the violin!
No I was serious, I don't know squat about US history. Probably know more about the history of Mcdonald's than my country. Ray Croc brought us more than liberty, he gave us the big mac.

oni

Reaction score
Bryan said:
oni said:
Now if we could just have your bank account details and sort code.................

Sure, oni, no problem. Here's my account number:

3141 5926 5358 9793 2384

And here's my sort code:

27-18-28

Bryan?

These are the details for a depositing account in a sperm bank in Texas. :shock:

Bryan! are you seeding the local population with your offspring?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I take great pride in the fact that there are little Bryans running around all over the Gulf Coast area of Texas, as we speak...

oni

Reaction score
Bryan said:
I take great pride in the fact that there are little Bryans running around all over the Gulf Coast area of Texas, as we speak...
:hump:

oni

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Bryan said:

If I did it I would first have to stop fines cos the little bastards, assuming they were male, and if they were they would certainly be little bastards, would end up with micro penises, probably, and I would n't wish that on them and secondly, being an atheist I would have to choose Isreal to populate being the Holy Land an all.

It would be a beautifull incongruety that would tickle me till the day I die.

http://www.qwizx.com/gssfx/uk/ff-ehurgh.wav

Sasika02

Reaction score
Hi, . The Illuminati Order is a nonreligious organization in exactly the same way that governments should be nonreligious. It is neither anti-religious nor does it promote religion. Such views and practices are left solely to the discretion of each individual member, as long as they do not violate the individual rights of others. You will not find any religious instruction advocated herein.