Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey I've got similar hair just finer, do you think with finasteride and transplant(s) I could get a result lilke yours ? Your hair looks great would love hair like that. I'd love if my hair could look decent in sunlight.

Attachments

• IMAG0355.jpg
    IMAG0355.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 669
  • IMAG0349.jpg
    IMAG0349.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 698

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Density keeps getting better. Break ups are the worst for hair !!!! The stress is a killer :(

My barber mentioned my hair looks darker and way thicker!!! Under bright lights you can't see any scalp
OP, do you mind describing your experience with dutasteride this round in more detail? e.g. did you experience any initial fatigue this time? did your itch and shedding ever go up after starting 1mg daily? You said in your first round you had temporary spike in libido and energy so I wonder if the same ever happened with your current high dose.

I think I'm having a similar experience as your first round. At first I thought my scalp felt better also felt horribly tired after taking my firsr pill, but then the itch, sebum along with my gym performance and libido all went up. Hairs are shedding like mad. I was only taking it once or twice per week in addition to low dose finasteride though. Knowing your experience would give me a better idea where I'm at. Cheers.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
This time around I didn't notice any real side effects! My gym performance is the same and my libido hasn't changed...

After my break up I got very lazy with treatments. I would skip doses of finpecia and stopped using minoxidil . I was severely depressed but my hair still looked good. It wasn't until about 2 -3 months after my break up my scalp was itchy and very red and inflamed.I started getting my hair cut shorter and shorter... it was becoming very thin and hard to style.Then I took action and started up the liquid minoxidil every night and 1mg dutesteride daily. I also use nizoral 3x week and biotin daily

Noticed a steady improvement after 2 months and it keeps getting better !

Reactions: WMQ

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
For sure ..stabilize your hairloss and who knows you might experience re growth and need less grafts .

You can definitely fix your hair if you respond well to the treatments

hey I've got similar hair just finer, do you think with finasteride and transplant(s) I could get a result lilke yours ? Your hair looks great would love hair like that. I'd love if my hair could look decent in sunlight.

Nekkk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
This time around I didn't notice any real side effects! My gym performance is the same and my libido hasn't changed...

After my break up I got very lazy with treatments. I would skip doses of finpecia and stopped using minoxidil . I was severely depressed but my hair still looked good. It wasn't until about 2 -3 months after my break up my scalp was itchy and very red and inflamed.I started getting my hair cut shorter and shorter... it was becoming very thin and hard to style.Then I took action and started up the liquid minoxidil every night and 1mg dutesteride daily. I also use nizoral 3x week and biotin daily

Noticed a steady improvement after 2 months and it keeps getting better !

Hey addajc, what do you think about Hasson and Wong topical finasteride? I think that it would help me with my crown, but I read that some people noticed sides...

Last edited:

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
addajc,

Best advice I ever got after a horrible break up (like you I lost weight, lost hair, even a weird bald patch in the back of my head) was that time heals all. Not much consolation at the moment, I know, but time is undisputed champ. Each day will get better, just hang in there, man.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks man!

It wasn't a horrible breakup in that we argued or anything like that. It was awful for me cause I was head over heels in love and ready to marry this girl. It's scary thought to reset and start again cause in my mind I was planning a future with this girl ugh

And yes a weird bald patch on the back of my head wtf ! It's a good job I didn't go for a hair transplant cause when I was thinning like crazy after the break up I had a procedure almost booked !!! My mid scalp was so weak and even my hair transplant hairline was lifeless and thin !!!!! Now my hair has completly recovered and I all I need is 1000-1200 to close my temple points and boost hairline .

addajc,

Best advice I ever got after a horrible break up (like you I lost weight, lost hair, even a weird bald patch in the back of my head) was that time heals all. Not much consolation at the moment, I know, but time is undisputed champ. Each day will get better, just hang in there, man.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried it..but my friends have had good results from it ! I say try and see how it works for you :)

Hey addajc, what do you think about Hasson and Wong topical finasteride? I think that it would help me with my crown, but I read that some people noticed sides...

Nekkk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't tried it..but my friends have had good results from it ! I say try and see how it works for you :)

Your friends use H&W topical finasteride or another one? :)

Also, which clinic did you choose for the second procedure?

Last edited:

Tonny666

Reaction score
Hey man! Congratulations for your results. Keep it up!
I think you already answered 100 times this question, but where are you buying finpecia? I guess online?
Thank you

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey no problem! Inhousepharmacy online :)

Hey man! Congratulations for your results. Keep it up!
I think you already answered 100 times this question, but where are you buying finpecia? I guess online?
Thank you

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey so opinions on hair style

You think I should go shorter sides ?

Uploaded a pic

Attachments

• IMG_4703.PNG
    IMG_4703.PNG
    569.3 KB · Views: 985
Status