Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes and also after my break up the stress and stuff made my hair all limp and falling out so people kind of freaked out when my hair got this thick

I think its because they think you juice since you are huge and figure you lost your hair so you must be wearing a hair system.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah look here when I brush it

Attachments

• IMG_7222.PNG
    IMG_7222.PNG
    665.1 KB · Views: 868

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Yeah look here when I brush it
You got some minoxidil bags going on under your eyes. I had that but been off minoxidil again for a month and my minoxidil bags went down alot.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Always had that to be honest.. maybe it made it worse plus I don't sleep enough . I'm using 1.5ml for my whole head

You got some minoxidil bags going on under your eyes. I had that but been off minoxidil again for a month and my minoxidil bags went down alot.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Always had that to be honest.. maybe it made it worse plus I don't sleep enough . I'm using 1.5ml for my whole head
When are you getting your second transplant?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
those bags are minoxidil related ? or just normal aging ?
because since i have been using it , my dark circle are way more noticeable . maybe this is the stress

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Hair>Bags that were probably there to begin with. You got some bowl cut action going on up top. My hair used to do the same thing. sh*t grows up instead of out and down and makes your head look like the tip of a dick. Great for brushed back styles. Pretty sh*t for combed forward at that length.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah on point . I'm just gonna keep growing and let it hang down when it wants to lol I hate showing too much forehead

Yep had the bags for as long as I remember plus I've been through some crazy shirt recently (lack of sleep )

Hair>Bags that were probably there to begin with. You got some bowl cut action going on up top. My hair used to do the same thing. sh*t grows up instead of out and down and makes your head look like the tip of a dick. Great for brushed back styles. Pretty sh*t for combed forward at that length.

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
It's Amazing my hair feels incredible.Every strand of hair thickened up and got new growth too

I would stick with it

How’s the dutasteride bro. I just read a horor story if f*****g up someones front and now im wondering if i should discontinue. Still on finasteride 1mg per day and 0.5 dutasteride every day

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Holding up very well !

Attachments

• IMG_7005.JPG
    IMG_7005.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 1,036
  • IMG_7006.JPG
    IMG_7006.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,100
  • IMG_7425.JPG
    IMG_7425.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,137

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
How long have you been taking dutasteride ?

So are you taking dutasteride and finasteride every day? Im taking dutasteride in the morning and finasteride at night but nor noticing shittttt. Dont know how long to keep waiting or if i should drop one

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holding up very well !

Yeah I was confused because you have a different username, but dude you're a sex machine. I mean it's nice to have perfect hair but I think what's most important is what people see and I see that you have amazing hair haha

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I was shedding like crazy before I started dutasteride ...from stress and dropping all treatments

Once on dutasteride it stopped in days and slowly improved

Also did u go through any shedding on dutasteride? I appear to going through a shes

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyone responds differently bro just chill

My mate it took 3 months to see some positive change

It stopped in days? Fuckkk ive been on it for like 2 weeks and no change. Goddamnit when the hell is it going to work

addajc

Established Member
Reaction score
No changes at all. I'll keep you posted if anything changes ..

Okay okay. Also have you noticed any changes in training since u started with any of ur joints? I seem to be having some minor pain but ive been lifting a lot so idk what its from. Love to see how its been on that front

Status
Not open for further replies.