Person's rant.

G

I am 25 years old and I would also do a pretty 16 year old. 16 year olds are legal over here, so it wouldn´t get me into any trouble with the cops (though it is not really accepted by society I think). If it makes me a pedophile, ok.........

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Taug, would that be a pretty 16 year old male or female? I remember you said you do not like women so I was just wondering.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Taug, would that be a pretty 16 year old male or female? I remember you said you do not like women so I was just wondering.

Aww, stop pickin' on him. :D

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I am 25 years old and I would also do a pretty 16 year old. 16 year olds are legal over here, so it wouldn´t get me into any trouble with the cops (though it is not really accepted by society I think). If it makes me a pedophile, ok.........

Yeah and in Spain you are legally permitted to drill a thirteen year old but we are going off topic here. Do none of you have the guts to brick Intercytex's windows?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Aw, come on I just want to have some fun with Taug. He is so down all the time. I just want to cheer him up little bit. I bet you he is alot of fun in person. :roll:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

you got problems dude.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

you got problems dude.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Taugenichts said:

you got problems dude.

Why because someone in their teens (me) and someone else in their 20s are attracted to legal girls who are fertile?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
person said:
Taugenichts said:

you got problems dude.

Why because someone in their teens (me) and someone else in their 20s are attracted to legal girls who are fertile?

18 + 15 is not legal...not in america buddy..

and taug is 25...he shouldnt be "doing" 16 year old girls.....them being fertile is irrelevant...12 year old girls are fertile....taug admits he is a pedophile that says it all....

s.a.f

Reaction score
You cant expect Taug to shag a 25 yr old :eek: . those worn out old hags are years past their physical prime. :p some of them even have cellulite! :eek:

IBM

Reaction score
nancycellBIG150806_528x600.jpg

G

The problem with the way some of you think is that you'd rather have no sex at all than have that on top of you or giving you head? It doesn't matter what a girl looks like if she's giving you head. Well, I guess to you guys it does. I'm not a numbers guy but I really regret turning all the stuff down that I have from girls that you would call ugly. I missed out on a lot of quality head as well as sex. You guys should really have as much sex as you can, no matter what the girl looks like.

And FWIW, I'd havemy mouth 3 inches in on that girl's cellulite. Maybe some 69 too.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taug are you being too picky? post a pic of a girl who you would be willing to shag and give her a rating.

youngbaldie

Established Member
Reaction score
person said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":15d0c]
Taugenichts said:

you got problems dude.

and taug is 25...he shouldnt be "doing" 16 year old girls.....them being fertile is irrelevant...12 year old girls are fertile....taug admits he is a pedophile that says it all....[/quote:15d0c]

Taug is no pedophile.

DSM-IV Criteria for Pedophilia:

"Over a period of at least six months, recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 or younger)."

Besides, in most states in America, 16 is the age of consent, as it is in most countries in the developed world. In nearly every country in Europe, its 16, with even several like Spain, France, Greece, etc. being 15 or even 14.

In Iran, its 9 as far as I know...now that is bad!

Back to Taug, I don't see what the big deal is, its perfectly natural, always has been. Its even more natural than homosexuality, even from an evolutionary standpoint, yet homosexuality is not illegal either, at least, not anymore (thank god).

Pedophiles are exclusively attracted to prepubescents, little kids. Not to young women of child bearing age.

I gotta take Taug's side on this one. This is a biology/science forum in many aspects, and I think we have to just look at the facts. 25 and 16 is not pedophilia by any stretch of the imagination.

Now practically speaking, in today's competitive economy, its smarter to wait until both partners are financially stable before marriage. Most 16 year olds, or even 20 year olds for that matter, don't have that much income, so its probably better to wait. Regardless, its not a crime. It has never been, nor should it ever be.

Sorry, I am on a caffeine trip. End of Rant.

youngbaldie

Established Member
Reaction score
Eh, and I would like to again clarify, its not wise today, in American society, to have sex before being financially stable. Better not to have multiple partners either.

Nothing wrong with dating at that age though. Just don't specifically target any person who you think is less mature for the purpose of taking advantage. Thats messed up. But this could happen with any age. There are 17 year olds who have far higher IQs and maturity levels than some 24 year olds.

My grandparents were that age when they were married. My grandmom was 17 and my grandfather was 24. They stayed together until the very end. Was my grandpop a pedophile? No, of course not. He was a young man that married to a young woman.

Now if you are some sleeze bag who is specifically targetting young inexperienced teens (I'm talking generally under 16) for sex on the internet, then you have a problem and you shouldn't be doing that. That is very wrong. In that case, you would have a sex compulsion, and probably a paraphilia of some or several sorts.

But its better to be with someone older that treats you well than to be with someone your own age who treats you like trash.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
youngbaldie said:
person said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":98ce4]
Taugenichts said:

you got problems dude.

and taug is 25...he shouldnt be "doing" 16 year old girls.....them being fertile is irrelevant...12 year old girls are fertile....taug admits he is a pedophile that says it all....

Taug is no pedophile.

DSM-IV Criteria for Pedophilia:

"Over a period of at least six months, recurrent, intense, sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 or younger)."

Besides, in most states in America, 16 is the age of consent, as it is in most countries in the developed world. In nearly every country in Europe, its 16, with even several like Spain, France, Greece, etc. being 15 or even 14.

In Iran, its 9 as far as I know...now that is bad!

Back to Taug, I don't see what the big deal is, its perfectly natural, always has been. Its even more natural than homosexuality, even from an evolutionary standpoint, yet homosexuality is not illegal either, at least, not anymore (thank god).

Pedophiles are exclusively attracted to prepubescents, little kids. Not to young women of child bearing age.

I gotta take Taug's side on this one. This is a biology/science forum in many aspects, and I think we have to just look at the facts. 25 and 16 is not pedophilia by any stretch of the imagination.

Now practically speaking, in today's competitive economy, its smarter to wait until both partners are financially stable before marriage. Most 16 year olds, or even 20 year olds for that matter, don't have that much income, so its probably better to wait. Regardless, its not a crime. It has never been, nor should it ever be.

Sorry, I am on a caffeine trip. End of Rant.[/quote:98ce4]

I'm on Taug's side as well, paedophile means when you are attracted to girls who can't bear children. Secondy hair today gone tomorrow; 18+15 isn't legal? So what, loads of people do it, just like loads of people smoke weed.
I will only ask this question one more time to you scardy cats - WHO WANTS TO BRICK INTERCYTEX'S WINDOWS!?

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
if you are 18...u shouldnt be goin out with 15 years olds...wacko

I was dating a 15 yr old while I was 18... but I was also in high school at the time. It's when you're in your 20s and dating high school kids that's a bit scary/wacko.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
retropunk said:
if you are 18...u shouldnt be goin out with 15 years olds...wacko

I was dating a 15 yr old while I was 18... but I was also in high school at the time. It's when you're in your 20s and dating high school kids that's a bit scary/wacko.

Yeah I totally agree. It's absolutely fine when you are 19 years old to date a 15 year old but as soon as the clock strikes 12 on your 20th birthday you will burn in hell for eternity. You people make me laugh. You lot need to grow balls because I'm the only one here so far who wishes to brick Intercytex's Cambridge establishment.