Person's rant.

G

person said:
You lot need to grow balls because I'm the only one here so far who wishes to brick Intercytex's Cambridge establishment.

working on another ban? this is at least the 3rd time you've mentioned vandalizing intercytex property. i'm reporting your post to the mods.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, person, you propose to speed up the development of this technology by vandalising the lab?

Hmm.

:scratch:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stampede said:
So, person, you propose to speed up the development of this technology by vandalising the lab?

Hmm.

:scratch:

Send a message innit! Only kidding, I wouldn't actually brick their windows - not because I don't have the guts; but because I suppose every dime should go towards the progress - I just get the feeling sometime that they are spending the governement grant on Mcdonalds milkshakes. I mean I know they bought a robot but it was just to implant hair quicker - they should have spent the big grant on brainier scientists. the main reason I woudl never brick their windows is because I have invested heavily in Intercytex's shares so I would essentially be bricking my own house.
I felt a bit better about my hairloss today because I went out with my friends and three people in the group were thinning - I know this ultimately doesn't really change anything but it gives me comfort that I am not the only one.

s.a.f

Reaction score
person said:
they bought a robot but it was just to implant hair quicker - they should have spent the big grant on brainier scientists.

From the brainy scientist shop? :p

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
Misery loves company...

If I could personify myself as an abstract noun I don't think I would pick misery. Probably empathy.

G

It is funny that some people would consider it morally wrong for me to do a pretty 16 year old. First of all, this is only hypothetical. A pretty 16 year old, like a pretty 22 year old would ignore me, a balding, greying, ugly loser. So, don´t worry.

Second, the average 16 year old is far more experienced than me and she definetly won´t be less experienced :wink: So I wouldn´t be abusing her, she would would be abusing me :D

Third, I don´t give a f***. I have more important problems right now.

youngbaldie

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
It is funny that some people would consider it morally wrong for me to do a pretty 16 year old. First of all, this is only hypothetical. A pretty 16 year old, like a pretty 22 year old would ignore me, a balding, greying, ugly loser. So, don´t worry.

Second, the average 16 year old is far more experienced than me and she definetly won´t be less experienced :wink: So I wouldn´t be abusing her, she would would be abusing me :D

Third, I don´t give a f***. I have more important problems right now.

Well, I haven't seen what you look like, but you are probably being too hard on yourself. I bet you don't look that bad.

For your second point, you make a good point. No offence, but it sounds like you are a virgin. I don't mean that as an insult, but rather am just stating that you are indeed inexperienced. So yes, ironically, you wouldn't be taking advantage, considering most teenagers have probably had more sexual experience than you yourself have had. Again, I don't mean that in a bad way, just admitting that you have a good point.

This point is rarely discussed in the whole 'statutory rape' debate today, if there is even a debate anymore about the subject. Ageism doesn't make a whole lot of sense in the real world. Not ever 25 year old is an evil deviant, and not ever 17 year old is an innocent, naive 'child'. There are 17 year old rapists and axe murderers after all.

Sometimes even younger than 17. Look at the case of Justina Morley, a 15 year old who plotted the brutal murder of an older, boy.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_kill ... rty_8.html

Should a mentally retarded/ or emotionally troubled 20 year old be held to higher standards than a 17 year old with a high IQ/ or high emotional stability?

Interesting questions I think that are rarely answered by those in favor of the modern concept of "statutory rape".

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Tauge,
everything you say rings a bell for me. I've been depressed most of my life, and I've seriously attempted suicide more times than you could know. Putting yourself down and being depressed is one walk of life that you should not take.

Your life is short, Tauge. And your 20's are going right down the drain.

Even you, of all people, Tauge, can be happy and satisfied. :D Finding out how is one of the best parts of life. So go find it.

G

youngbaldie said:
Well, I haven't seen what you look like, but you are probably being too hard on yourself. I bet you don't look that bad.

Well, I was often teased because of my ugly face and got incredibly low ratings at HotorNot.

For your second point, you make a good point. No offence, but it sounds like you are a virgin. I don't mean that as an insult, but rather am just stating that you are indeed inexperienced. So yes, ironically, you wouldn't be taking advantage, considering most teenagers have probably had more sexual experience than you yourself have had. Again, I don't mean that in a bad way, just admitting that you have a good point.

I am not offended, I am a virgin at 25

:D

Though it doesn´t really bother me anymore. I have accpeted my faith. It is just so funny. I would have no clue what to do if I saw a hot, naked 16 year old before me. :D

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Well, I was often teased because of my ugly face and got incredibly low ratings at HotorNot.

Taug you were teased because you were and still are a pushover who is the first one to put himself down and lets people walk all over him. And Hot or not means f*** all. Were you smiling in the pics or looking miserable as usual?

Taug you are not ugly at all, you are your own worst enemy.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Taug, do you think there is a girl for you somewhere in this world? Or will you stay a virgin all your life? Or do you think once you get your six pack, women will hit on you and you will not reject them? I am curious what kind of career path have you selected for your future?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taug will never be satisfied with his appearance. He'll always find some fault with himself, thats why he makes such a drama out of a barely noticable amount of thinning. And tells himself that he's ugly when he clearly is'nt.
I believe that if a hot woman came onto him and was genuinly interested he'd run a mile.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I feel this post is relevant to this topic. If you do not understand this post go here as it is posted on this sub-forum as well:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=41996&p=403410#p403410

Omfg I have had a bit to drink but am not drunk. I was talking to my mate in a night club and looked in the mirroe - I can't deny this any longer - I can feel the bone under my eye and even with concealer I can see the dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes. Before users such as Bukka? and Pondle say I am paranoid - a friend of mine stated months ago that it looked like I have been punched in the eyes. I am extremely saddened by this whole experience. Tomorrow is the day I quit propecia and foam (after three months saw no regrowth on my temples). I have decided that premature ageing is more detrimental than having a full head of hair as there are always concelaers, hair transplant, HM (hopefully ASAP) and wigs. It's really so poingnant. I lost this beautiful girl I was making love to - she was so beautiful - It brings a tear to my eye each time I think of how happy I was. When I lost her I jumped on big 3, actually got with her again for a one off (maybe she saw my hollow eyes and was turned off). Jesus life is bad for me right now. I can't believe this unusual side-effect has caused me to quit my regimen. My hair, despite the recession looked amazing after being washed with Aveda pure abundance.
I have ordered Eucapil and Revivogen as a last desperate attempt to protect my remianing strands at 18 years old. I know people like Jayman are going to say things like: 'enjoy going bald.' Believe me I will certainly not enjoy my trasnformation but I have made my decision that DHT does alter skin thickness in a certain percetange of males. What I am more concerned about is that revivogen will come in the next 5 til 10 days (f*** knows when eucapil will come) so I am going to have a possible period of 10 days without a regimen - so I will porbably experience a massive shed from not taking propecia. I have tablets until thursday - I suppose if I was to be logical I would take them at least until revivogen comes but quite frankly I don't want to starve my skin of DHT no longer. I am honestly shocked by Merk not reporting this as a side-effect when users such as Taug have reported loads of people in german forums giving intellectual reasons why this occurs - plus if you browse the side effects forum, this issue has actually been brought up many times.
If you are still reading my thread then you must be very patient ha ha. I would also add that I have pulled very beautiful girls in the past and have the sort of good looks as Jude Law - I'm not saying I look like him but I am saying having a tuff of hair at the front suits me rather than shaving. So the plan is now henceforth - keep my horseshoe trimed and keep it nice and neat. Just grow out my forlock before it compeltely gets destroyed by DHT - this will porbably be in a few months sine I am getting of finasteride and min suddenly as of tonight. Keep using nizoral and use eucapil in the morning and revivogen at night (or vice versa depending on how my hair feels with them in ... how long do they both take to dry?) I porbably will buy the lasercomb soon as well. Just to let you guys know I honestly do not think the lasercomb, revivogen or eucapil will benefit me whatsoever - I simply have no other option and must put faith in these alternitives. On a last note I am not going to top myself or say my lfie is not worth living - I am a survivor - even though the love of my life seems disinterested in me (if I saw her again i reckon I have a 60% chance of seducing her again) I still have the urge to survive. I am turnign 19 soon and will soon go to uni and do my degree. Because of my young age I don't know when Armani will give me a transplant. I honestly would rather get one young and have two / three years of my life will amazing density - after this .. i could always re-position the transplanted hair. My future looks also to toppik and hopefully one can pray - HM. I am depressed knowing my hair is going to fade away as of tomorrow but I feel quiting due to this side is the right thing to do and I suppose I coudl always wear a wig - CCS seems to think this company toplace is good - hey why not. I sometimes really feel like god hates me though. There is so much injustice in this world - why do some people have it easy while some suffer?

s.a.f

Reaction score
person said:
I sometimes really feel like god hates me though. There is so much injustice in this world - why do some people have it easy while some suffer?
Get some perspective mate. Its ok to vent about hairloss but that sentance is ridiculous given the starving millions in this world.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
^nice hair, NW2 but super thick

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know about the millions of people starving. I just get annoyed when I see people having it easy. I mean I have potentially lost the girl of my dreams - and that is worse than never having her at all.

If you are referring to my hair as thick NW2 then no it is not thick.

Pondle

Reaction score
You get annoyed when you see people "having it easy"? Man, you need to count your blessings. And as for losing the "girl of your dreams" - you're only 18. A lot of girls will come and go before you find your pink princess!