Please ignore the shampoo guy and his multiple screennames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Increasingly desperate? Please. Now please answer the questions. Are you or are you not a member of GetItBack and isn't it true you follow the teaching of Lawrence Cutsinger and his "no suds" approach to combating hairloss?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
Increasingly desperate? Please. Now please answer the questions. Are you or are you not a member of GetItBack and isn't it true you follow the teaching of Lawrence Cutsinger and his "no suds" approach to combating hairloss?

I already answered that question, theres nothing left in you is there CIG/ Kramer? You have amazingly managed to end this situation as an even more pathetic excuse for a man than you started.. The guys at GIB must be so glad to have you on the team. :p

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
Cutsinger is God said:

I already answered that question, theres nothing left in you is there CIG/ Kramer? You have amazingly managed to end this situation as an even more pathetic excuse for a man than you started.. The guys at GIB must be so glad to have you on the team. :p

You have not answered this question to my satisfaction and have not proven you are not a member of GIB and that you do not use shampoo. You also have not told everyone how you regrew your crown back using just water. Again, I know exactly who you are at GIB but you have not been there in quite a while and I wonder why. How much did you get paid to be silenced UK1. I sure hope you feel good about yourself you sell out.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
UK1 said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":31f48]Increasingly desperate? Please. Now please answer the questions. Are you or are you not a member of GetItBack and isn't it true you follow the teaching of Lawrence Cutsinger and his "no suds" approach to combating hairloss?

You have not answered this question to my satisfaction and have not proven you are not a member of GIB and that you do not use shampoo. You also have not told everyone how you regrew your crown back using just water. Again, I know exactly who you are at GIB but you have not been there in quite a while and I wonder why. How much did you get paid to be silenced UK1. I sure hope you feel good about yourself you sell out.[/quote:31f48]

:lol:

You're funny, are you on medication?
If you'd just been straight up from the start you'd have got a much more welcome response than you did, Diamond Dave got it tough through sticking up for you despite you guys not having a great past, I hope you appreciate that, nobody is falling for your current games and should have learned by now that it gets you nowhere..

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
UK1 said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":2c8e6]Increasingly desperate? Please. Now please answer the questions. Are you or are you not a member of GetItBack and isn't it true you follow the teaching of Lawrence Cutsinger and his "no suds" approach to combating hairloss?

You have not answered this question to my satisfaction and have not proven you are not a member of GIB and that you do not use shampoo. You also have not told everyone how you regrew your crown back using just water. Again, I know exactly who you are at GIB but you have not been there in quite a while and I wonder why. How much did you get paid to be silenced UK1. I sure hope you feel good about yourself you sell out.[/quote:2c8e6]

you are one weird guy.

G

he's my mailman. my neighbors think it's weird when he touches himself while delivering our mail, but we think that it would be hard to get him fired. i was on my porch today when he came to deliver it and i almost went blind from the sun reflecting off his shiny bald head. his horseshoe seems like it's a foot long and it's clear that he hasn't shampooed in years.

it doesn't look like he showers at all either, because his skin looks terrible.

what a disgusting pig. why would the usps employ a piece of trash like this? i'm thinking about moving.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:
Cutsinger is God said:
UK1 said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":9f8fc]Increasingly desperate? Please. Now please answer the questions. Are you or are you not a member of GetItBack and isn't it true you follow the teaching of Lawrence Cutsinger and his "no suds" approach to combating hairloss?

You have not answered this question to my satisfaction and have not proven you are not a member of GIB and that you do not use shampoo. You also have not told everyone how you regrew your crown back using just water. Again, I know exactly who you are at GIB but you have not been there in quite a while and I wonder why. How much did you get paid to be silenced UK1. I sure hope you feel good about yourself you sell out.

:lol:

You're funny, are you on medication?
.[/quote:9f8fc]

It's funny. You are asking me if I am on medication when most of the people here are on Propecia, Nogaine, etc which is in medical terms a form of "medication" isn't it.

You know I am not on medication UK1 and you know this because you are not on medication either because both of us are on Lawrence's "just water" routine to regrow our hair. You know who you are at GIB and I won't mention your name out of respect for your privacy but I think if people go there they'll pretty much be able to figure out who you are since you are from the "UK".

As for your comment Borat, I'll take that as a compliment that I am a weird guy.

G

he's my mailman. my neighbors think it's weird when he touches himself while delivering our mail, but we think that it would be hard to get him fired. i was on my porch today when he came to deliver it and i almost went blind from the sun reflecting off his shiny bald head. his horseshoe seems like it's a foot long and it's clear that he hasn't shampooed in years.

what a disgusting pig. why would the usps employ a piece of trash like this? i'm thinking about moving.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

beat it punk

G

Cutsinger is God said:
JayMan said:

beat it punk

just shave your skullet off, for the love of god.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
Cutsinger is God said:
JayMan said:

beat it punk

just shave your skullet off, for the love of god.

Gayman, your jokes are pathetic. We are in the middle of an argument. I don't need your lame *** comebacks trying to disrupt things. I'll say it again.

BEAT IT .....PUNK!!

Format

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
Format said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":d4608]
Format said:
You don't use anything for your hair cutsinger? How is that working out for you?

You too punk. Oh, and beat it.

Clint Eastwood

Uhh..lol I was being serious.

So was I!! :evil:[/quote:d4608]

So should i assume it's not going too well then? :huh:

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
Format said:
Cutsinger is God said:
Format said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":40988]
Format said:
You don't use anything for your hair cutsinger? How is that working out for you?

Clint Eastwood

So was I!! :evil:

So should i assume it's not going too well then? :huh:[/quote:40988]

Well I was waiting for another current member from GIB Mr. UK1 to reply back but apparently he realizes now that I am right and he is wrong and gave up.

As far as my no shampoo and just water technique and how it's going? It's going absolutely fantastic. No complaints here. :D

Pondle

Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
Format said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":16d41]
Format said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":16d41]
Format said:

Clint Eastwood

So was I!! :evil:

So should i assume it's not going too well then? :huh:[/quote:16d41]

Well I was waiting for another current member from GIB Mr. UK1 to reply back but apparently he realizes now that I am right and he is wrong and gave up.

As far as my no shampoo and just water technique and how it's going? It's going absolutely fantastic. No complaints here. :D[/quote:16d41]

"Going" being the operative word when it comes to your hair, presumably. As in 'going, going, gone.'

Look mate, what's the deal? We've tried to educate you and Dave about the science of male pattern baldness, we've even provided references for you to go do some reading in your down-time. But you just won't listen, and now most folks on the forum regard you and your theory as running jokes.

In a free country you have a right to practice your beliefs, but why come on here just to argue and be ridiculed? Take up sports, a hobby, get a girlfriend or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.