Polaris nr08 or nr09 10% Minoxidil Formula

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: polaris nr08 or nr09

Nobody really knows if it's dosage dependent beyond 5%.

Logic says 5% probably isn't the limit to efficacy for everyone, but it may be that 5% is the limit to efficacy for most people. :dunno:

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

I've had more success with 15% minoxidil from xandrox. But since xandrox has discontinued, I have lost all my gains.

knowingyou,

do you know if that first spectral formula was the same as the current polaris nr08 formula?

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score

Rocky V,
I can not remember if the old formular is the same as the Polaris NR8, I guess not! As far as I can remember the formular on the label and box has not changed a lot, both for DNC and Revita shampoo, but may be the ingredients/ the quality of the ingredients have changed without thinking of the effectives and quality, also without informing the customers in advance.
You can google it, a lot of users compained the same problem. Also the customer service is terrible, so one does not know what is going on in term of products and effectiveness.
So may be they can not sell Spectral so good, so they need to create a new brand? It is easier to create a new brand than repair a damaged brand image!

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

thanks for the input. I dont get it. It doesnt say that ds labs make polaris. It says polaris labs make it. Do you think they used the effective formula from spectral and improved it since the old formula was effective?

knowingyou

Established Member
Reaction score

Rocky V, I have no idea which formular Polaris is using, because I have never used its products, I just know that both brands belong to the same group, and both are too expensive for normal people, which may pay a lot but yield no resu8lt.
Besides even if one get result, he does not know if he will get result again with the next batch because it may be the new formular again.
I have seen many compies which made mistakes and has damaged their brand names, so they just changed to another brand names, it is very simply to register a new the brand name than repair the image of the old one.
At least till now I have not seen or read a lot of people using products from Polaris and with good result in any of the hairloss forum.
May be you are the one to tell us the result of using its products in the future :) ?

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

definitely. I am going to give this product two months and see how it goes. I will post updates to see if I notice anything.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

I stopped using it because it wasnt doing anything. It seemed overpriced and they dont make it anymore so now Im using dualgen for this past week.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score

polaris nr-09 looks awesome though, mainly for the tb4. wish they'd put that into a 5%

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score

ukmale24 said:
polaris nr-09 looks awesome though, mainly for the tb4. wish they'd put that into a 5%

I dont know if theyre selling it though. if they are I dont know where to find it. It does sound pretty good though

franky123

Reaction score

ummm, i would be careful about buying stuff overseas, specially from russia. I don't think they even have an FDA

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score

I just read through all of this, bummer it didn't produce any results. Been just over 3 months on minoxidil and lost a lot of hair that hasn't grown back yet. Might be looking for an alternative soon.

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't know if these pictures(scroll down) have been posted before..or what to make of them: http://tinyurl.com/lgqw6zd

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you have to scroll down past the ingredients list and click on that orange WEB-sale tag thing to get to the page I'm referring to.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"HIS PRODUCT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE UNITED STATES. FOR ORDER INQUIRIES OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE CONTACT THE DISTRIBUTOR IN YOUR REGION."

http://www.polarisresearchlabs.com/nr-08.php

Anyone outside he US willing to help us out and pocket a small profit? If you can ship for me please PM me. Thanks.

Xandroxuser

Established Member
Reaction score
delta 10/tiger 23. Could we have some evidence for your statements about Dualgen 15, please?
1. Who was the retailer selling it in the UK?
2. What was the URL of the site that is now closed down?
3. Which was the 'other site' that you got a reply from? What is the url of that site?
4. Please can you tell me the url of the 'contact section', you refer to?

You seem to have made the same posting on a number of forums at least half a dozen times.

Thank you

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm sorry to ask my question here. I just found this Thread more updated and some of the others has stopped, I was on finasteride and Propecia and had side effect so I quit , Right now Im using lipogaine and its good so far, Do you think If I'm switching to Rogaine foam I would get better result? I know lipogaine has more ingrdients but I just curious to know it, As you know Lipogaine has 5 % Minoxidil besides many other ingredients , My second question is which product do you Recommend me to use for DHT blocker ? I've read about Ru And spironolactone and have some information already but just like to hear from you're guys because of you're very good knowledge.
Thank you

WarLord

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm sorry to ask my question here. I just found this Thread more updated and some of the others has stopped, I was on finasteride and Propecia and had side effect so I quit , Right now Im using lipogaine and its good so far, Do you think If I'm switching to Rogaine foam I would get better result? I know lipogaine has more ingrdients but I just curious to know it, As you know Lipogaine has 5 % Minoxidil besides many other ingredients , My second question is which product do you Recommend me to use for DHT blocker ? I've read about Ru And spironolactone and have some information already but just like to hear from you're guys because of you're very good knowledge.
Thank you

It's difficult to tell, if there is any significant difference between Lipogaine and Rogaine. Both contain 5% minoxidil, but Lipogaine contains more additives with unclear efficiacy. We would have to do a large-scale comparative study. The most important stuff is minoxidil anyway.

As for a DHT blocker, the best choice is dutasteride. There is no question about it. However, if you are prone to hypochondria and you couldn't even stand finasteride, you have a limited spectrum of options. As far as I know, RU is expensive like hell (not that dutasteride wouldn't be expensive). spironolactone is used in the frontal area, and oral spironolactone is the last option for those, who don't have success with anything (=chemical castration).

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Warlord. You're the first person to answer the first of my post !! Actually I have read you're argument many days before about the people who has side on finasteride will have side on Dutasteride and it completely made sense,and I have read a lot about spironolactone these days and people say its not strong enough , and I agree with you about the RU is expensive and not convenience ,most of my problem is in my frontal area , and finally today I read something about finasteride topical or mix finasteride in minoxidil solution, And some limited research about that. Do you have any idea about that?( If I'm not going for that the spironolactone Cream would be only my option as you said)

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Updated : I have ordered Polaris-NR 10 with a good price ( around 60 $ ) and its on the way . The seller looks very responsible and If it will work for me I would recommend that to the others . I also would take some before and after picture before switching my lipogaine to Polaris ! To my understanding minoxidil 16 % and finasteride 0.1 should be work better for sure. So we will see.