QR678 injections

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPlzzComeBack said:
Hi Mark, i am from India as well but i think this guy is conning you. If you use finasteride and 10% Mino your bound to get 40% of your hair back in 8 to 12 months. This has nothing to do with his treatment.

We all know how many people are out their to cheat on this issue, not to mention Dr.Bathra and his stupid Homeopathy treatment, that never works.

How much are you paying this guy? You do realize that no other cure is there apart from Mino and finasteride.

Sorry but 40% is a major amount of hair to get back from minoxidil and finasteride... I'd say about 90% of people minimum won't achieve this kind of result.

I'm the biggest skeptic about this treatment but I also think your estimates about finasteride and minoxidil are waaaaay overboard!

Reaction score
ajax said:
HairPlzzComeBack said:
Hi Mark, i am from India as well but i think this guy is conning you. If you use finasteride and 10% Mino your bound to get 40% of your hair back in 8 to 12 months. This has nothing to do with his treatment.

We all know how many people are out their to cheat on this issue, not to mention Dr.Bathra and his stupid Homeopathy treatment, that never works.

How much are you paying this guy? You do realize that no other cure is there apart from Mino and finasteride.

Sorry but 40% is a major amount of hair to get back from minoxidil and finasteride... I'd say about 90% of people minimum won't achieve this kind of result.

I'm the biggest skeptic about this treatment but I also think your estimates about finasteride and minoxidil are waaaaay overboard!

The only reason Mino or Bimotoprost grow body hair anywhere on your body you apply but dont seem to work on the scalp is because of DHT. You can grow long eyelashes or thick eye brows with Mino or Bimo but they fail when it comes to the scalp simply because of the presence of DHT, once you control the DHT all treatments have a chance to work the magic, particularly the 10% mino. recent studies suggest that our follicles dont really die off but become dormant and miniaturized because of DHT.

However the side effects of Mino and finasteride are both bad, Mino ages my skin very badly and finasteride we all know what that does.

I just think some balding people are desperate enough to believe or give anything a try, so i dont blame anyone for believing this.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
HairPlzzComeBack said:
The only reason Mino or Bimotoprost grow body hair anywhere on your body you apply but dont seem to work on the scalp is because of DHT. You can grow long eyelashes or thick eye brows with Mino or Bimo but they fail when it comes to the scalp simply because of the presence of DHT, once you control the DHT all treatments have a chance to work the magic, particularly the 10% mino. recent studies suggest that our follicles dont really die off but become dormant and miniaturized because of DHT.

That's why you use both.

HairPlzzComeBack said:
However the side effects of Mino and finasteride are both bad, Mino ages my skin very badly and finasteride we all know what that does.

Been using minoxidil for 2 years, haven't noticed this.

HairPlzzComeBack said:
I just think some balding people are desperate enough to believe or give anything a try, so i dont blame anyone for believing this.

Except nobody else has given this a try.