Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
This 200 page long thread
70% wow i’m on fire, can’t wait
20% off topic BS
5% people asking to go back to the main topic
5% actual useful posts about RCH01

What you are looking for doesn’t exist. Would you like a useful post about magic beans? You can’t analyze something usefully that isn’t useful.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why the f*** is everybody so pessimistic all of a sudden???
The data we were all expecting didn’t come out yet. Which means that we’re going to be in the dark for a few months
The article that was posted is certainly not the 4year data we were waiting for

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, what qualifies as 'within a few days'? Because it's looking quite grim unfortunately.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question about RCH-01 i available outside japan during clinical phases. Which i would assume Phase II also is.

"The only study currently underway is a clinical study investigating RCH-01 for androgenetic alopecia in Japan. This is being managed and funded by Shiseido and is open only to Japanese citizens." - Replicel

Last edited:

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question about RCH-01 i available outside japan during clinical phases. Which i would assume Phase II also is.

"The only study currently underway is a clinical study investigating RCH-01 for androgenetic alopecia in Japan. This is being managed and funded by Shiseido and is open only to Japanese citizens."

Where did you get this ? Source please

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just signed in to post that people on this forum are f*****g retarded. Yeah lets fly in some Europeans and Americans for a clinical study in Japan. Sigh.

There have been a lot of speculation on the area, since its a conditional commercial release during the study. That is why I linked to the information.

Buts its always wonderful with people that have "know it all" knowledge. The internet is truly a great place.

Dus

Reaction score
There have been a lot of speculation on the area, since its a conditional commercial release during the study. That is why I linked to the information.

Buts its always wonderful with people that have "know it all" knowledge. The internet is truly a great place.

I don't pretend to know it all. One of the reasons I don't post that much, just here for updates. But the idea that Japan goes for fast tracking clinical trials for economic growth and at the same time only making sh*t available for the Japanese is jaw-droppingly dumb. Hint: Japan is in demographic decline. They need money.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Japan is in demographic decline. They need money.

White people are in worse demographic decline.

No offense but this comment is dumb. They don't need money; they need babies.

Dus

Reaction score
White people are in worse demographic decline.

No offense but this comment is dumb. They don't need money; they need babies.

Economics applies to societies/ countries, not races. Whites are in decline in the US but the population is still growing. Yeah, Japan needs babies, but it ain't happening. Anyhow I'm not going to derail this thread any further.

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol, medical tourism is gonna last 3years before it gets released worldwide

Shiseido isn’t going to save Japan economy. They need more immigration

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Immigration...sure... :(

Perhaps a family friendly policy and culture like NZ may be more beneficial

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
turns out with higher living standards birth rates decline rapidly. in germany its exactly the same problem and im not sure family friendly policy alone can counter act that

It does in NZ...but in Germany you are seen at times anti social if you have many kids..unlike NZ for example

But I guess this is off topic...better stop and focus on hair loss issues :)

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats not how it works. japan has the worst demographic decline on the entire planet period. also they need kids because they need tax payers who can pay into the healthcare fund. its the same in europe. but medical tourism could potentially fix this, although it wouldn't be that helpful if it all goes to a private company

Lmao

No, they need to have babies so that their people will continue to exist. The birth rate is down because of modernity; living costs, consumerism, immigration, feminism and "alternative lifestyles", women putting careers above their own families, etc.

Men not going bald would also help out a lot

I'm just curious, are you Jewish, perchance?

Further, literally nobody "needs" immigrants. We need less, especially if you're concerned about money.

Nobody gives a sh*t about the economy; countries aren't about economies.

But this is all beside the point: The idea that you need to make money for the government instead of people f*****g when you have a demographic decline is hilariously stupid.

Hopefully, beating hairloss will help result in more f*****g.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, everybody of you has a degree in economics, culture and japanese-lifestyle. But from now on pls shut up with your sh*t or open your own thread to explain us, why shiseidos sucess depends on the birth rate of immigrants in Tokyo.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________