Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, everybody of you has a degree in economics, culture and japanese-lifestyle. But from now on pls shut up with your sh*t or open your own thread to explain us, why shiseidos sucess depends on the birth rate of immigrants in Tokyo.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have anything new about the company?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
l "women putting their careers over their family" how dare women want a professional life and not completely sacrifice themselves for the family? its because the system is outdated, it has nothing to do with womenz or feminism even though neckbeards unable to get laid love to blame the latter on all the evil in the western world.

Well, I don't blame women and feminism for all the evil in the western world; that's someone else's doing.

But more to the point, please go ahead and explain how being a mother is "sacrificing" yourself? Go ahead and tell me how it's more virtuous to slave away 8+ hours a day for some corporation and assholes in suits than raise your own family?

Being a corporate drone = Freedom; Having a family = slavery.

Where have I seen this kind of switcharoo warned of before?

1984.jpg

Anyway, the only effect Shiseido or Tsuji will probably have on these countries is further increase interest in testing stem cell therapies.

People have been predicting Japan to become a hotbed for regenerative medicine for years now, and they'll probably be right, but the idea that this is going to be a substitute of sorts for Japan's problems that cannot be solved simply with money or "muh economy" is just another showcase of the hairloss community's collective psychosis.

Rho Gain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I don't blame women and feminism for all the evil in the western world; that's someone else's doing.

But more to the point, please go ahead and explain how being a mother is "sacrificing" yourself? Go ahead and tell me how it's more virtuous to slave away 8+ hours a day for some corporation and assholes in suits than raise your own family?

Being a corporate drone = Freedom; Having a family = slavery.

Where have I seen this kind of switcharoo warned of before?

I've never met a new mother of a newborn who said, "boy, I can't wait to get back to the office." Is there a small percentage of women who are happier building a career than fulfilling a biological imperative shaped by millions of years of evolution? Sure, but most women - like 80%< - would love to simply raise children if only society would let them.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never met a new mother of a newborn who said, "boy, I can't wait to get back to the office." Is there a small percentage of women who are happier building a career than fulfilling a biological imperative shaped by millions of years of evolution? Sure, but most women - like 80%< - would love to simply raise children if only society would let them.

Nail, meet hammer.

Studies have repeatedly shown that the least-happy demographic are middle-aged women who have professional careers but no children.

Similarly, men stuffing their lives with video games and one-night stands has failed to make them happy.

Suicide rates, particularly for white men, are at the highest levels since the second world war.

Becoming a lawyer or going MGTOW and completing every quest in Witcher 3 3x over has failed to improve the lives of us in the way that having a family and human interaction always has.

That is my reason, silly as it might sound, for wanting to restore what I've lost of my hair.

If I'd been smarter in my early 20s, I'd have settled down with my first girlfriend. I always had this "oh, there'll be another". And there was, but then when I started losing hair (and fast) and it had done enough damage to my appearance (you don't need to lose that much honestly) by the time I got on finasteride that it ruined confidence I had. I've tried to get back into dating these last couple years, with some successes, but no women I'd want as a wife. If I'd met my first girlfriend with the hairline I have now, I doubt she'd have gone out with me. Already, meeting new people, they peg me as older than I am. In the span of a couple years, I went from people thinking I was 14 to thinking I'm 40.

Now, it's obvious that if I have a family (something I never wanted before) it will be in my 30s. Which is not ideal for a whole host of reasons, but this means I'll need a younger woman; especially if you want multiple, healthy children.

and while it's true young women aren't generally opposed to older men, they typically like older men who LOOK like younger men. Then there is just peace of mind.

It's people like me and misguided hedonists whom Shiseido and the like appeals to. So the idea that the japanese government is banking on this kind of thing for any reason aside from the hope it will attract more in the field of regenerative medicine for more lucrative endeavors is nothing more than HairLossTalk.com once again overestimating how much of a sh*t anyone but people like us gives about this tech.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
FollicleThought was among the biggest shills for the Turkish foreskin lotion.

f*** him

Reactions: br1

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a response of Shiseido regarding The results of The trial. I should contact The Tokyo Medical University directly But i could not find any E-Mail adress.
Here Are only Phone Numbers mentioned:

https://www.tokyo-med.ac.jp/english/contact/index.html#contact

Does somebody know an E-Mail adress of Tokyo Medical university?
The Mail of Ryoji Tsuboi is blocked- i assume because of Spam...

Maybe some Japanese Speaking member could contact Tokyo Medical university and ask When The results Will Be published?
@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Answer of Shiseido:
——
Dear Mr. X,

Thank you for contacting us again.

As of your inquiry of the trial for RCH-01, would you please contact Tokyo Medical University. We are unable to answer about the trial. I apologize for
the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

SHISEIDO

—-

br1

Reaction score
I got a response of Shiseido regarding The results of The trial. I should contact The Tokyo Medical University directly But i could not find any E-Mail adress.
Here Are only Phone Numbers mentioned:

https://www.tokyo-med.ac.jp/english/contact/index.html#contact

Does somebody know an E-Mail adress of Tokyo Medical university?
The Mail of Ryoji Tsuboi is blocked- i assume because of Spam...

Maybe some Japanese Speaking member could contact Tokyo Medical university and ask When The results Will Be published?
@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka

Answer of Shiseido:
——
Dear Mr. X,

Thank you for contacting us again.

As of your inquiry of the trial for RCH-01, would you please contact Tokyo Medical University. We are unable to answer about the trial. I apologize for
the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

SHISEIDO

—-
That's not a "response regarding rch01 trial".

If you write me about RCH01, i will tell you the same: "call the people who's doing it"

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's not a "response regarding rch01 trial".

If you write me about RCH01, i will tell you the same: "call the people who's doing it"

I am sorry. I only wanted to do something productive instead of waiting and philosophize about conspiracy theory about hairloss research.
If You don’t Want to help me and Beat me up - have fun smart Alec!

I will do my own research

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry. I only wanted to do something productive instead of waiting and philosophize about conspiracy theory about hairloss research.
If You don’t Want to help me and Beat me up - have fun smart Alec!

I will do my own research

Don’t sweat it man, you provide a ton of good information for the community and it is very appreciated! You don’t have to take any sh*t from the grumpy old fucks around here.

vvvazvvv

My Regimen
Reaction score
They blocked the e-mail of Ryoji Tsuboi because of spam?

So with other words: the last e-mail from Ryoji Tsuboi about the july announcement was a kind of f*** you to all the spammers.

That's realy unprofessional.. that's not how you treat your future customers

Reactions: br1

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it theoretically be possible to quit Minoxidil once injected with RCH-01? Or will you still have to use it permanently, like you have to when taking any other maintenance treatment?

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They blocked the e-mail of Ryoji Tsuboi because of spam?

So with other words: the last e-mail from Ryoji Tsuboi about the july announcement was a kind of f*** you to all the spammers.

That's realy unprofessional.. that's not how you treat your future customers

Actually they also announced on twitter about the data

"At the recent world congress for hair research, they said they would have data around July but were unclear as to how soon a public announcement might follow after that." Replicel twitter

But as it looks like, it was only internal data release, and then i would guess they have some evaluation in replicel to see if its a "good to go" or they need more time for what ever that is needed.

Time will tell anyways.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would it theoretically be possible to quit Minoxidil once injected with RCH-01? Or will you still have to use it permanently, like you have to when taking any other maintenance treatment?

how should anyone know when its in trails?

There is no official guidelines for the treatment.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2019 Aug 27

Characterization of human dermal sheath cells reveals CD36-expressing perivascular cells associated with capillary blood vessel formation in hair follicles

Incubation Center, Regenerative Medicine Research & Business Development Section, Shiseido Co., Ltd
Jiro Kishimoto, Shiseido

Abstract

Dermal sheath (DS) is located at the outermost border of hair follicles, comprising the connective tissue sheath of these follicles; DS cells are known to contribute to hair cycling and follicle neogenesis. However, the mechanisms by which DS cells contribute to hair formation are currently unclear. We investigated the global transcriptional profile of human DS cells in early passaged culture, compared with those of human dermal papilla cells (DP cells) and dermal fibroblasts. Vascular related genes were highly expressed in DS cells, and expression of the multi-ligand receptor, CD36, was significantly higher in DS cells than in DP cells. Further analyses with whole-mount imaging technique showed that dense networks of blood capillaries were formed in the DS of human anagen hair follicles, whereas regression of blood capillaries was observed in telogen and catagen hair follicles. We found that CD36-expressing cells were present in populations of DS cells, but were rarely observed in populations of DP cells and fibroblasts. Furthermore, our results indicated that CD36-expressing DS cells may participate in angiogenesis. Therefore, we concluded that CD36-expressing DS cells may modulate blood capillaries in hair follicles, in association with hair cycling.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they have nothing basically just ground research

Why do they have nothing? they got a bit more information about what happens in hair cycles.

You can't solve a problem, if you don't know what the problem is.