Revita impressions

Guy Legend

Established Member
Reaction score
Just started using Revita the last few days. I've never had a problem with Nizoral, but Revita makes my scalp feel much better. It doesn't dry my hair out at all, rather the opposite -- leaving my hair very moisturized and soft. The fragrance the shampoo leaves behind is also very pleasant.

I plan to use it 5x a week and hopefully it will do as it says....stimulate hair growth. But we'll have to wait months for those sorts of impressions to come in.

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
Guy Legend,
I was curious where did you get your Revita? It's supposedly just like Nizoral so I think I may be interested in trying it out. Thanks.

-Pologuy

CCS

Reaction score
barcafan said:
Where is the cheapst place i can get this crap shipped to canada?

crap? hahahahaha

CCS

Reaction score
I suspect shampoos that don't use SLS, and have anti-oxidants, can be very nice on the scalp. Just got to get them cheaper somehow.

Guy Legend

Established Member
Reaction score

walker8476

Reaction score
Doesn't make your hair look thicker.

Stupid design for a bottle. It leaks and it's difficult to control the flow of shampoo onto your hand. Gee life's tough!

Smells nice. You only need a small amount because it lathers up really well. Waiting for 5 minutes feels like an eternity.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude - I haven't used this Revita stuff, but 5 mins with Nizoral isn't long.

Wet your hair and lather up with the shampoo first and then while it's sitting on your head, soap up, brush teeth and err... whatever else you choose to do in there...

5 minutes is gone - Bob's your father's brother!

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah just lather the head first then do your normal shower routine.

A good thing to kill time is get used to brushing your teeth in the shower.(if you don't already)

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used Revita tonight for the first time. The stuff rocks, my scalp felt wonderful. Smells nice too. Bottle is weird, though, I will admit.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It looks like a dildo from the pictures lol.

I'm still debating if $30 is worth it for a shampoo... nizoral is cheap and I already use Jason's Thin to Thick. My hair looks and is progressing great.

Strat54

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve used Revita 3 times:

-The first time I used only Revita without pre-washing. My hair felt very soft and moisturized (far too soft for my fine hair).
-The second time I pre-washed with baby shampoo, same results.
-The third time I pre-washed with Jason’s TTT and my hair felt thicker.

My hair feels a bit dry when I wash with another shampoo before Nano or Nizoral, but not with Revita.

It says in the bottle that you should wash your hair twice. First leave it on for 1-2 min, and then for 3-5 min.

I’m not going to wash my hair twice with a $30 shampoo. I’m going to leave it on for 5 min. in the morning and 10-15 min. on Saturdays and Sundays.

You could use a conditioner afterwards but I don’t like the idea of washing my hair after using a therapeutic shampoo.

Riordan

Reaction score
in the evening, i apply revita on my scalp and give my head a massage for a full 15-20 minutes while watching tv, then give it a rest for another 10 minutes, then hit the shower.

G

I'm glad to hear that it lathers up good. Using the pre-wash method you could probably really get this stuff to last a long time using it 5x/week. NANO doesn't really lather well but I know it's on my scalp so that's all I care about :)

I need to get a mirror for the shower. Shaving in there will also buy another couple of minutes that I could leave the shampoo on my scalp for. The Revita website states you can leave it on up to 10 minutes right? I thought it was 5-10, obviously I would lean towards the longer margin to make I get as much absorption as possible!

I wish Orbitus-superstore.com would carry this stuff already! My Spectral DNC is running low and they have the best price (w/shipping) on the Spectral so I'd like to order them combined. Has anybody else contacted Orbit to see when they'd have Revita?

jonny21

Reaction score
I ordered my Revita and should be getting it today or Monday. Are you guys using conditioner afterwards? If so what kind? I still have some revivogen left and was thinking of using that. Or ordering Jason's TTT.

CCS

Reaction score
Anyone used revita or another therapudic shampoo right after a thickening shampoo? Does it reduce the effect of the thickening shampoo? Do you think the thickening shampoo coats the scalp? I bought loreal vive by mistake. Worked better than I thought, but not that impressive. Now I don't want to use it because I don't want to miss a day of my therapudic shampoos. I'd like to order aveda pure abundance, since I heard it is the best, but not if I can't use it with the therapudics.

G

I got my NANO about a week ago and will use Jason TTT before it. I can't see one having a detrimental effect on the other. Though I'm still sadly disappointed with the new reformulated (it's worse now) TTT shampoo that removed all of the sea kelp, which used to be the #1 ingredient and I'm guessing which played a role in its thickening effect.