Revita impressions

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
walker8476 said:
Doesn't make your hair look thicker.

Stupid design for a bottle. It leaks and it's difficult to control the flow of shampoo onto your hand. Gee life's tough!

Smells nice. You only need a small amount because it lathers up really well. Waiting for 5 minutes feels like an eternity.

They probably designed it the way they did so the ingredients would settle to where you want them to. ie./ where the shampoo exits the bottle.

G

Cassin said:
Jm0311 said:
yes i do learn alot but cant manage but not to bring this stuff up again..dont worry you guys are helping

Thats all I wanted to hear. I will lay off ya now.

:lol:

He asked "What is Folligen". How can he manage to not bring up a very basic question like "What is Folligen?" I BET there's been other posts where someone has addressed this specifically to him if I didn't do it in a PM.

He seems like a nice guy, but geez I did plenty of research before even making one single post!! I think most people tend to do it that way.

To somewhat get this back on topic.....I FINALLY ORDERED REVITA!!! :jumpy: Got from the vendor on my "Lowest price" thread over in the general products section. Can't wait!!

jimmyjames

Established Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know why you're only supposed to use Revita 5 out of 7 days in a week? I don't mind not using such an expensive shampoo every single day, but I'm wondering what the "science" is behind not using it too much.

Cheers!

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jimmyjames said:
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know why you're only supposed to use Revita 5 out of 7 days in a week? I don't mind not using such an expensive shampoo every single day, but I'm wondering what the "science" is behind not using it too much.

Cheers!

They say at least 5 days a week. Use the sh*t out of it if you want.

Bertie

Reaction score
On a somewhat lighter note, I recently discovered an unexpected benefit to the otherwise horrible Revita bottle design. On an international airline flight the other day, I accidentally left the Revita in my carry-on, and didn't realize the error until I had already checked my other bag. Had the bottle been an ordinary, obviously shampoo bottle, it would have been $30 down the drain as the Revita would have been confiscated under the no-liquid in carry-ons restrictions in effect. But the dildo bottle doesn't look like a shampoo bottle, so my Revita containing bag passed through the x-ray machine without attracting notice.

(Of course, the bottle did leak all over the pocket I had put it in.)

Guy Legend

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm on my fourth week of Revita and the amount of hairs on my hands during showering has more than tripled. I used to get 1-2 hairs, where has I'm getting a lot now and starting to freak out since I'm past the two week increased shedding phase said by DS labs. At the same time I started Revita, I also started taking a different/powerful set of multivitamins, but have since quit those for a week and I'm still getting lots of hair on my hands. My hair is longer now than it was before, but that shouldn't make much of a difference.

However, I did start Spectral DNC about a week later than Revita, so I know I've shed some hair from that. But, I know for a fact that the shedding I'm noticing from all over my head started before that. If I don't notice any change after another week, I will temporarily suspend Revita for a couple of weeks and see if things get better.

Shedding at the onset of treatment is supposed to be a great sign, but the length of time is very concerning to me.....

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Guy Legend said:
I'm on my fourth week of Revita and the amount of hairs on my hands during showering has more than tripled. I used to get 1-2 hairs, where has I'm getting a lot now and starting to freak out since I'm past the two week increased shedding phase said by DS labs. At the same time I started Revita, I also started taking a different/powerful set of multivitamins, but have since quit those for a week and I'm still getting lots of hair on my hands. My hair is longer now than it was before, but that shouldn't make much of a difference.

However, I did start Spectral DNC about a week later than Revita, so I know I've shed some hair from that. But, I know for a fact that the shedding I'm noticing from all over my head started before that. If I don't notice any change after another week, I will temporarily suspend Revita for a couple of weeks and see if things get better.

Shedding at the onset of treatment is supposed to be a great sign, but the length of time is very concerning to me.....

Isn't shedding a good sign?

Killer95GT302

Reaction score
Guy Legend said:

Yea they also said 2 weeks for their Spectral DNC treatment as where i shed for over 4 weeks before starting to see results... I would hang in there, shedding is a good sign and usually means good results.