Revita impressions

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Strat54 said:
I’ve used Revita 3 times:

-The first time I used only Revita without pre-washing. My hair felt very soft and moisturized (far too soft for my fine hair).
-The second time I pre-washed with baby shampoo, same results.
-The third time I pre-washed with Jason’s TTT and my hair felt thicker.

My hair feels a bit dry when I wash with another shampoo before Nano or Nizoral, but not with Revita.

It says in the bottle that you should wash your hair twice. First leave it on for 1-2 min, and then for 3-5 min.

I’m not going to wash my hair twice with a $30 shampoo. I’m going to leave it on for 5 min. in the morning and 10-15 min. on Saturdays and Sundays.

You could use a conditioner afterwards but I don’t like the idea of washing my hair after using a therapeutic shampoo.

I've been experimenting all week w/ Revita also. Shampoing w/ it only once, or shampooing first w/ TTO or nizoral 1% shampoos. Hair never really looked clean afterwards.

Yesteray for the 1st time I shampooed 1st w/ tricomin shampoo and then revita - and my hair looked great all day.

Guy Legend

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone think they're shedding with Revita? I normally shed about 0-2 hairs when showering (used to be higher, but went way down with good diet, excercise, Nizoral + organic-biotin shampoos). However, since Revita I'm getting about 3-5 hairs in my hands each time. I'll also point out that I've started taking a powerful regimen of multi vitamins. DS Labs makes mention of shedding with Revita in the first weeks.

Also, I've started Spectral DNC and lets just say I'm getting even more hair on my hands. A little scary but hopefully it stops after 2 weeks. I'm looking for re-growth so hopefully this is a good sign.

Jm0311

Reaction score
hmmm i dont know... i mean i am using revita and my temples are getting a bit worse...im not sure...hopefully my spironolactone and revivogen gets here soon

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a butt load of proven chemicals... I'm glad it doesn't irritate your scalp like Nizoral has done for me...

I jumped on the band wagon as well

trajce

Reaction score
Any store that ships Revita to all european countries??

I have problems with some sites like Amazon

Jm0311

Reaction score
i feel like my left temple has went back alot more since starting revita 3 weeks ago...it was only my right temple that was the problem now i look like a Norwood 2 now

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
i feel like my left temple has went back alot more since starting revita 3 weeks ago...it was only my right temple that was the problem now i look like a Norwood 2 now

Here you say you've only been using Revita 2 weeks.

Anyhow, there is nothing in it that will make you permanently lose your hair. If you're shedding from a shampoo you should rejoice.

Jm0311

Reaction score
i havent noticed any hairs coming out...my temmples just look worse though...maybe in a few weeks ill be happy...

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
i havent noticed any hairs coming out...my temmples just look worse though...maybe in a few weeks ill be happy...

I'm sure you've thought about this, but you could just be losing your hair because you're not on finasteride or dutasteride.

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
Follically Challenged said:
Jm0311 said:

I'm sure you've thought about this, but you could just be losing your hair because you're not on finasteride or dutasteride.

Yeah, he's not really using a dht-blocker, nor is he on minoxidil foam (for hair growth).

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
I used revita for the first time today. I gotta say, it laters up surprisingly well! I used a small amount and it was waaaay too much (I had done a pre-wash with jason's thin to thick though). I left it on for around five minutes, then used some folligen conditioner. Gotta say that my hair feels veeeery soft and looks shinier than it has done in a while! I'm hoping that with continual use it will improve the look of my hair, as well as aiding hair growth. Also, about an hour after using it I noticed that my scalp was feeling quite warm, was quite a nice feeling, not sure if that was just in my head though, or if that's quite the right way to describe it. Anyone else feel that?

Anyhow I'm pretty satisfied so far!

Jm0311

Reaction score
warm? no. but i dont use the folligen. what is that?

it feels like im losing ground on my temples while on revita....lol but idk. or it could be me not taking a dht blocker....hahahahhaha but im gonna do the spironolactone cream/revivogen spray for awhile see if that helps?

does anyone think that would just be a waste of valuable hair time? Bryan? JayMan...lol

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anyways.. personally tried revita tonight and i was rather disappointed in the really crappy bottle. It leaked through the lid, even when it was double tapped. I just hope most of their R&D money went into the actual shampoo rather than the bottle design. I ended up just putting it in a different shampoo bottle so it wouldn't leak all over my bathroom.

I liked the lather properties of the shampoo. Wasn't harsh and was rather non-comedogentic. I felt like I should have used a light conditioner afterwards. My hair had the same feel i would get from nizoral so maybe it's the same chemical in both that make my hair feel that way.

We'll see what the end result is.... I REALLY hope this shampoo can get cheaper and more a more practical design for the bottle.

RadioRaheem

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
seriosuly Jm0311, do you pay attention to a single response people give you?

How have you been on the forums this long without learning the most basic of hair loss information?

read this

http://www.hairlosstalk.com and come back to the forums later........

Hah! You took the words right out of my mouth!

Cassin

Reaction score
RadioRaheem said:
Cassin said:
seriosuly Jm0311, do you pay attention to a single response people give you?

How have you been on the forums this long without learning the most basic of hair loss information?

read this

http://www.hairlosstalk.com and come back to the forums later........

Hah! You took the words right out of my mouth!

And I swear I am not trying to be mean to him, I am honestly trying to help him. I want him and everyone else to leave here successful and educated.

Its so frustrating.

Jm0311

Reaction score
yes i do learn alot but cant manage but not to bring this stuff up again..dont worry you guys are helping