S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Jp7500

Reaction score
sorry to bother, when will this be commercially available? I understand that the early bird phase has now closed
thanks
I can reorder directly from Celino because I was an early bird customer, they messaged saying they'll have a website for north American customers set up before the end of the year.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can reorder directly from Celino because I was an early bird customer, they messaged saying they'll have a website for north American customers set up before the end of the year.

thanks for answering. I will keep an eye on the upcoming video from youtuber user "balding not anymore"
there is a chance than this could work, although it being as weak as minoxidil, in a more "universal" way, since is a collection of different growth factors and not a single pharmaceutical agent, which is more vulnerale to one's personal pharmacogenomics profile.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not greasy, dried quick after application, ive used it now for 3 weeks and it seems to actually be doing something:)
What are you noticing bro? I'm using it too for nearly 2 weeks but dont notice anything yet, if not even more hairloss like after trinov. Good thing is its really not greasy and fast drying, so suitable for using before going to sleep.

Jp7500

Reaction score
What are you noticing bro? I'm using it too for nearly 2 weeks but dont notice anything yet, if not even more hairloss like after trinov. Good thing is its really not greasy and fast drying, so suitable for using before going to sleep.
Small hairs filling in the deepest part of my temples, I took photos with a webcam but they aren't the best photos lol

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be clear you are suggesting that it is increasing your hair loss?

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for answering. I will keep an eye on the upcoming video from youtuber user "balding not anymore"
there is a chance than this could work, although it being as weak as minoxidil, in a more "universal" way, since is a collection of different growth factors and not a single pharmaceutical agent, which is more vulnerale to one's personal pharmacogenomics profile.
I wouldn’t say minoxidil is weak at all
If this could replicate minoxidil results without any of the sides/downsides of minoxidil (horrible for your skin) then it would be a smash hit imo

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say minoxidil is weak at all
If this could replicate minoxidil results without any of the sides/downsides of minoxidil (horrible for your skin) then it would be a smash hit imo
remember that in the "official" report, this was compared to 2% minoxidil, which is useless for men.
a couple of drops of minoxidil 2% gives me horrible palpitations for 6 hours, so trust me I am begging for something sideless asap.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
remember that in the "official" report, this was compared to 2% minoxidil, which is useless for men.
a couple of drops of minoxidil 2% gives me horrible palpitations for 6 hours, so trust me I am begging for something sideless asap.
Same here man heart palpitations even fron the weak 2% version. I honestly would be happy with a treatment that worked as well as the women's 2% version without any sides.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be clear you are suggesting that it is increasing your hair loss?
no, not yet. just dont see anything yet, but its too early. but i have too make pics to compare, cause when i was using trinov i was self convincing myself im seeing new hair on temples, while the temples actually went back a lot, a that was probably miniaturized hair.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, not yet. just dont see anything yet, but its too early. but i have too make pics to compare, cause when i was using trinov i was self convincing myself im seeing new hair on temples, while the temples actually went back a lot, a that was probably miniaturized hair.
this is something I've seen personally, you see new hairs and you think that's regrowth but it is not, it's your hairline dying with one last round of hair saying goodbye forever. unfortunately I don't have any freckles in my forehead to use as a reference. don't be deceived!

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No increase in hair loss at all, many new hairs that are actually growing in the temple area, I started using third week of September. I apply once before bed and I'm surprised at what I'm seeing after 3 weeks:)
Before anyone gets all hyped up about this, please take a look at his post history regarding trinov...

Joe79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before anyone gets all hyped up about this, please take a look at his post history regarding trinov...
688/5000
I don't know how many of us will be satisfied or half satisfied with the progress made with Trinov in terms of health recovery with a slightly better result than with the treatments you defend.
To have these results you don't have to drink alcohol or smoke tobacco. I guess with other drugs it will be just as counterproductive.
In my last intervention I said that recovering a Norwood did not seem very predictable ... but time to time.
By the way, I want to answer the a**h** of Br2: more idiot one can not be! It is enough that some of us always participate in a polite and constructive way and receive in return provocations of bitter people. F u.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I am losing faith in this product. Celino sent the early bird customers an email with these before and after pictures. I can not really much of a difference however this is only 2 months. I know most people do not see improvement after 2 months of Minoxidil (correct me if I am wrong), so perhaps there will be better results after 4-6 months.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 11.07.58 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 11.07.58 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 713

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I am losing faith in this product. Celino sent the early bird customers an email with these before and after pictures. I can not really much of a difference however this is only 2 months. I know most people do not see improvement after 2 months of Minoxidil (correct me if I am wrong), so perhaps there will be better results after 4-6 months.
Yeah it aint sh*t for sure. Should seen what my hair looked like after 2 months on propecia. It was insanely positive - almost as if I had put on a wig. Unfortunately, I think it will be a while before we see anything that'll do that good of a job and not f*** with hormones

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
those guys are all aggressively balding

not sure what you expected, of course this product won't work miracles when you're that far gone

it's a cosmetic

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I respect them at least for providing clear pictures that show no apparent attempt to hide the fact that there's no regrowth, since almost no other product can manage to do that.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif