S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://blog.leenjay.com/?p=4862
jay lee's blog (ceo of celino)

The data clearly shows with statistical significane in comparison with placebo control the improvement in hair conditions (hair density by 13.8%, hair thickness by 27.0% and hair growth rate by 19.08%, respectively, in 16 weeks of daily use of the hair tonic from the baseline). The response I received was like the data looks quite impressive but they still need before and after photos. Personally I do not belive much before and after photos shown in the advertisement of hair loss products as photos can easily be influenced by lighting and angle of the camera. Also in many cases they pick only the best picture in spite of quite a wide individual variance in efficacy.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Data is meaningless when it comes to unproven hair loss products. They've been claiming +14.2% at 4 months since day 1. But if you look at their very own phototrichogram of the patient they chose to present, there's irrefutably zero change in follicle count or size from the 0w and 16w (4 month) images. So how is there data that shows regrowth if the images prove that there is none whatsoever?
upload_2018-11-8_16-43-16-png.png

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Data is meaningless when it comes to unproven hair loss products. They've been claiming +14.2% at 4 months since day 1. But if you look at their very own phototrichogram of the patient they chose to present, there's irrefutably zero change in follicle count or size from the 0w and 16w (4 month) images. So how is there data that shows regrowth if the images prove that there is none whatsoever?
View attachment 130838

have you seen the early bird pictures posted in the korean forum?
those results are not exactly spectacular but it seems to be doing "something"

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
have you seen the early bird pictures posted in the korean forum?
those results are not exactly spectacular but it seems to be doing "something"

Has the link been posted on this thread already?

I am looking forward to hearing from HairLossTalk.com members as some of them claimed they were able to see results after 1 month.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
View attachment 130838

It's weird that the photos show some improvement but the tricho doesn't. Don't know which one I should belive in.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird that the photos show some improvement but the tricho doesn't. Don't know which one I should belive in.

Indeed, it's weird. For now, there has been some positive feedback on the forum, with the latest being reported in the Brozu channel (https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...v-progress-pictures-and-diary.118773/page-111) by some JP7500 dude. I am looking forward to receiving actual pictures of improvement from users.

I am hoping this could replace topical minoxidil for those who don't respond. Also looking forward to reading the study outcome. Either way, the Celino team proves itself very bad at marketing. Fingers crossed...

EDIT: JP7500 has already mentioned his improvement on this channel

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those of you who want to get it in South Korea:

The product is not yet launched in ful,l and there are only very few clinics in Seoul at the moment who joined the early bird experience program. I am afraid it would not be easy for a foreigner to buy the product at clinic in Korea now. One solution would be we may ship the product to your hotel if you stay in Seoul long enough (at least 2 to 3 days). Please let us know if it works and leave your hotel name and address if it does. We will issue the invoice and arrange with the hotel for the delivery. For your information, the product is offered at U$90 per bottle (for about a month use) and we will bear the S&H charge if the destination address is within Korea. Thanks.

Murat312

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those of you who want to get it in South Korea:

The product is not yet launched in ful,l and there are only very few clinics in Seoul at the moment who joined the early bird experience program. I am afraid it would not be easy for a foreigner to buy the product at clinic in Korea now. One solution would be we may ship the product to your hotel if you stay in Seoul long enough (at least 2 to 3 days). Please let us know if it works and leave your hotel name and address if it does. We will issue the invoice and arrange with the hotel for the delivery. For your information, the product is offered at U$90 per bottle (for about a month use) and we will bear the S&H charge if the destination address is within Korea. Thanks.
90 usd? Wasn't it only 70 usd for those participating in the early bird experiment?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Starting it tonight.
I have little to none trust in this, but I hope it will work for you. Dont forget to take good before pics to be able to compare it. Good luck bro.
BTW. What made you as a long time member put trust in this?

Noobie

Reaction score
I have little to none trust in this, but I hope it will work for you. Dont forget to take good before pics to be able to compare it. Good luck bro.
BTW. What made you as a long time member put trust in this?

Their face cream worked for me. So I figured $200 was enough of a gamble for me to try it. I’m not too confident that it will but I could afford it so why not bite the bullet for others?

Last edited:

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their face cream worked for me. So I figured $200 was enough of a gamble for me to try it. I’m not too confident that it will but I could afford it so why not bite the bullet for others?
@Noobie Sir I beg you
Same camera /light /angle /length of hair
If possible dry and wet
Otherwise it wont be much of use
Thanks a lot

mvalley

Reaction score
I've been using their skin gel NGF-37 for a few months and it definitely is helping my facial skin quality. More so than any other skin cream I've tried in the past. Looking forward to trying their hair product after it is commercially released.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the mechanism of action of ngf 574?

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using their skin gel NGF-37 for a few months and it definitely is helping my facial skin quality. More so than any other skin cream I've tried in the past. Looking forward to trying their hair product after it is commercially released.

Random one but I have really bad dark circles from minoxidil, do you know if it works for that?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you have a link to their face cream? Do they ship to US?

polishkickbuttowski

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What specifically did it help with?