SAFE AND HARMFUL CHEMICAL FREE TAPE FOR HAIR SYSTEMS

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
So what and where exactly is this very methodical applying of Ghostbond? Why did it take an hour? You need to put 4 layers. 3 layers may lift after a day. There's a big difference between 3 and 4 layers. And the method on the bottle says 4 layers, so why not also that?
I do 2 layers and have 2 weeks hold....might get more but never tried.

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find that 2 Platinum layers, w/ scalp protector, works amazingly well.

Without scalp protector, the sh*t would come off way too easily.

Discipline hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
All chemicals are harmful at different levels. You certainly shouldn't wash the system every 2 days. It's not nessisary, and will only age the unit faster.

There are no "long term" studies....or any for that matter regarding safety of adhesives.
Talcum/baby poweder has been used for well over 100 years...and always regarded as safe. They have since linked it to ovarian cancer.

The safer option, for adhesives, is ghostbond....But all is risky.
Anyone using Got2B spray or Got2B gel to bond their hair system ? Does Got2B also contain endocrine disruptors ??

Can it be a better alternative to ghost bond ?

Discipline hair

My Regimen
Reaction score
So.. do you apply the gel or spray to where you want to place the hair system hairline ??

Also, does it work with full lace ??

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh you're just doing it for hairline?

Honestly, it works beautifully in that capacity.

And, yes, I find it works better w lace than it does w poly, for some reason.

I use the black-tube gel, which is better than the yellow tubed one. The spray works much worse than either gel, but some people pre-mix the spray w/ the gel & swear by it.

Never tried.

Not really interested.